Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good ol fashion board invasion or nah?

+13
CORNER BLITZ
steveschneider
Senior Dickfist
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
aualum06
Death Roe
goodbar
Tim Wakefield
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
DWags
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Good ol fashion board invasion or nah? - Page 2 Empty Re: Good ol fashion board invasion or nah?

Post by DWags Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:24 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:High chance if you follow recruiting you’re a nut job so yeah a lot of nut jobs there

It’s amazing that industry is well into the billions of dollars a year generated. I thought for sure it would be a fad that fades away, but each year it seems to get bigger. There has to be a peak. I don’t know though. They’ve marketed that stuff well.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Good ol fashion board invasion or nah? - Page 2 Empty Re: Good ol fashion board invasion or nah?

Post by steveschneider Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:34 pm

DWags wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:High chance if you follow recruiting you’re a nut job so yeah a lot of nut jobs there

It’s amazing that industry is well into the billions of dollars a year generated. I thought for sure it would be a fad that fades away, but each year it seems to get bigger. There has to be a peak. I don’t know though. They’ve marketed that stuff well.

Really? I find that shocking.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:55 pm

steveschneider wrote:
DWags wrote:

Full disclosure, I got that number from a recruitnic friend who seems to legitimately know such things. But I also think boards like 24/7 are the result of such fans. And they are far and wide. Many of us joined Trevor’s board because it was MSU and irreverent and funny. We were slowly dragged to the recruiting board as a result of hanging on to the old RCMB. there, we met fanatics who knew high school kids names and where they were from and where they were going.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:11 pm

Another post over there. Shocked
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:17 pm

DWags wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Full disclosure, I got that number from a recruitnic friend who seems to legitimately know such things. But I also think boards like 24/7 are the result of such fans. And they are far and wide. Many of us joined Trevor’s board because it was MSU and irreverent and funny. We were slowly dragged to the recruiting board as a result of hanging on to the old RCMB. there, we met fanatics who knew high school kids names and where they were from and where they were going.

Looks like 247 used to pull in 15 million a year and Rivals was sold for 100 million. I saw another article that scout was bought out for 9 million. Seems like it’s doing well but a billion is a bit high.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/2015/12/16/shannon-terry-sales-247sports/77429818/
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:27 pm

steveschneider wrote:
DWags wrote:

Looks like 247 used to pull in 15 million a year and Rivals was sold for 100 million. I saw another article that scout was bought out for 9 million. Seems like it’s doing well but a billion is a bit high.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/2015/12/16/shannon-terry-sales-247sports/77429818/

Camps, shirts, shows, hats, travel, summer leagues. I think he meant everything involved with it also.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:29 pm

That place is nearly as dead as this one, yet they have how many times the number of posters (subtracting for the huge number of schticks)?

OT season sucks.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:31 pm

I don’t mind OT season, greenway.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:33 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I don’t mind OT season, greenway.

That’s because you

dance

dance

dance.

Last edited by tGreenWay on Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:35 pm

This is Kilby and OTPT:

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:27 pm

I was there. Where the hell were you? No backup whatsoever.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:10 am

Still some solid posting going on at that thread.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:21 am

You seem like a good guy to hit in the face with a beer.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:27 pm

Good ol fashion board invasion or nah? - Page 2 2807659_orig
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:29 pm

tGreenWay wrote:You seem like a good guy to hit in the face with a beer.
I have a face made for getting hit with a 40 oz bottle of King Cobra.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:31 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Good ol fashion board invasion or nah? - Page 2 2807659_orig

I recently bought that poster.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:31 pm

Goodbar keeping the positive bobs going.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:51 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:You seem like a good guy to hit in the face with a beer.
I have a face made for getting hit with a 40 oz bottle of King Cobra.

Good ol fashion board invasion or nah? - Page 2 1966794946 Good ol fashion board invasion or nah? - Page 2 1966794946
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:27 pm

Made my way over and read the thread. The funniest responses are from the dudes that post over here. I can't believe that board was so annoyed by bob they had to give him the boot but kept the childish fighting between TF and his haters which spilled over into just about every thread on the board.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:35 pm

steveschneider wrote:Made my way over and read the thread. The funniest responses are from the dudes that post over here. I can't believe that board was so annoyed by bob they had to give him the boot but kept the childish fighting between TF and his haters which spilled over into just about every thread on the board.

someone tried to call Robert fat so I made my first post there in, probably, idk 5 years
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:35 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Made my way over and read the thread. The funniest responses are from the dudes that post over here. I can't believe that board was so annoyed by bob they had to give him the boot but kept the childish fighting between TF and his haters which spilled over into just about every thread on the board.

someone tried to call Robert fat so I made my first post there in, probably, idk 5 years

You forgot to post how long little Sakimano is...
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:03 pm

May have just set myself up for a banning. Let's see how this goes Good ol fashion board invasion or nah? - Page 2 276803595
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:16 pm

The Pantry wrote:May have just set myself up for a banning. Let's see how this goes Good ol fashion board invasion or nah? - Page 2 276803595
Good ol fashion board invasion or nah? - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:18 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

Did you post his waist size and RHR?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:35 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:

I f**cking hope so. I work hard at those values!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:00 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

I f**cking hope so. I work hard at those values!

Absolutely!
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2