Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Threatens Iran..

+11
InTenSity
Rocinante
DWags
GRR Spartan
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
NigelUno
Heat Miser
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Threatens Iran..  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Threatens Iran..

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-11-30, 08:53

Dude really is a vindictive piece of shit huh?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Threatens Iran..  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Threatens Iran..

Post by kingstonlake 2020-11-30, 09:53

Details please.

Mossad don't play....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-11-30, 10:09

Floyd Robertson wrote:Nice job by Trump through our favorite Middle East proxy to give Biden another headache before inauguration.

Well, the military command shut him down on his plans to start a war with Iran to leave to Biden.

But I'd speculate (yeah, yeah, please don't speculate) that this was a bit of a quid pro quo. The Mossad apparently took out a high ranking ISIS dude that was hiding out in Iran a few months ago, which is thought to be at the request of the US (they are much more capable of such operations than we are, especially in Iran). So I think we allowed them to do this, rather than asking them to do it, because of the favor that they did us with the ISIS dude.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-11-30, 10:27

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Nice job by Trump through our favorite Middle East proxy to give Biden another headache before inauguration.

Well, the military command shut him down on his plans to start a war with Iran to leave to Biden.

But I'd speculate (yeah, yeah, please don't speculate) that this was a bit of a quid pro quo.  The Mossad apparently took out a high ranking ISIS dude that was hiding out in Iran a few months ago, which is thought to be at the request of the US (they are much more capable of such operations than we are, especially in Iran).  So I think we allowed them to do this, rather than asking them to do it, because of the favor that they did us with the ISIS dude.  

Oh, I'm 100% speculating. I don't think it happened in a vacuum, though. I'm sure there was high-level communication and Trump immediately rubbed his hands together in anticipation.

The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Threatens Iran..  - Page 2 Giphy
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-11-30, 10:28

First glance seems to indicate he was more than likely the main bro in moving forward with developing a nuclear war head. Debate the assassination legitimately but I don't think it's deniable what his "assignment" was.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-11-30, 11:11

Does killing one man really stop the development?? Seems to me surgically bombing the buildings developing and holding these warheads is more practical, while being just as grotesque
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-11-30, 11:17

DWags wrote:Does killing one man really stop the development?? Seems to me surgically bombing the buildings developing and holding these warheads is more practical, while being just as grotesque

You'll never see jets with the star of David on them bombing buildings in Iran. They have to roll more discreetly.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-11-30, 11:23

kingstonlake wrote:
DWags wrote:Does killing one man really stop the development?? Seems to me surgically bombing the buildings developing and holding these warheads is more practical, while being just as grotesque

You'll never see jets with the star of David on them bombing buildings in Iran. They have to roll more discreetly.

So my business partner had a navy seal son. He’s said there are actually people on the ground with devices directing bombs to specific spots. Bombs that have been released from miles away. Seemed like some fantasy shit to me, but who knows. They do really crazy stuff.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-11-30, 13:00

That is true wags. For some bombs. Can confirm. But any bomb, even if hitting its intended target requires good intelligence that that target is what we think it is.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-11-30, 15:45

between now and January 20th, 2021, the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator is going to do so much fucking damage to this country just to undermine the decent people coming in the wake of his filth, corruption and contempt for America.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-02-26, 10:45

Just going to post it here, not wild about the bombing last night. Waste of money.

Also, wonder if Brian Williams had a fresh supply of Jergens under his desk for last nights broadcast.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2021-02-26, 11:16

DWags wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

So my business partner had a navy seal son.  He’s said there are actually people on the ground with devices directing bombs to specific spots. Bombs that have been released from miles away. Seemed like some fantasy shit to me, but who knows. They do really crazy stuff.  

It’s true.  Most of the US population is oblivious to the number of countries the US military has troops for covert reconnaissance and what they call passive action like confirmation of sites and sometimes “assisting” in target acquisition during business bomb and or missile attacks.

My USAF Academy grad goddaughter qualified for fighter training and after flight school, volunteered and was selected to fly a single engine prop aircraft designed for use on short (sometimes unpaved) areas designated for landings.  The plane has a 15 person capacity including pilot and co-pilot and 13 others.

Her husband (also an academy grad) couldn’t say and sometimes didn’t know where she was deployed for 90 day assignments but did say the US government uses planes like his wife flew with no markings and all crew and passengers had to leave personal identification with their CO’s before leaving on a mission.  

Her job was to deliver the combat ready “observers” to a location and pick them up days or weeks later.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-02-26, 12:12

steveschneider wrote:Just going to post it here, not wild about the bombing last night. Waste of money.

Also, wonder if Brian Williams had a fresh supply of Jergens under his desk for last nights broadcast.

Mike Valenti says hello
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

WhiteBoyHatcher likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-02-26, 13:30

steveschneider wrote:Just going to post it here, not wild about the bombing last night. Waste of money.

So we shouldn't respond to attacks against our troops?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-02-26, 14:47

MiamiSpartan wrote:

Sure how about involving congress?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-02-26, 15:04

What bombing.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-02-26, 15:09

Rocinante wrote:What bombing.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2021/02/25/united-states-bombs-facilities-syria-used-iran-backed-militia/6826992002/
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-02-26, 15:50

steveschneider wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

To what extent?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-02-26, 16:27

MiamiSpartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

To what extent?

I have no idea but I'd love it if they were involved in the decision. I believe I had the same position during the last administration.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-02-26, 17:10

steveschneider wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

To what extent?

I have no idea but I'd love it if they were involved in the decision. I believe I had the same position during the last administration.

I don't think it's practical to get Congressional approval of every air strike. A President needs to be able to react quickly and without warning. Congressional discussions would bog down, and could lead to leaks depending on the extent of who they talk to.

And, in this day and age, when we have Senators and Congressmen that are Russian agents (see Johnson, Ron, but he's only the most overt), and Russia is an ally of Syria, that's a good way to get word out to the people being attacked, so that they can move relevant personnel/equipment and round up some civilians to put in the area.

Having said that, I give you a lot of credit (seriously!) for not just supporting it because it's Biden, especially as big of a Biden fan as you are. Same with some of the Congressional Dems that have criticized it.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-02-26, 17:11

The AUMF from 9/11 needs to die.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-02-26, 17:13

#team Steve on this. Stop being hypocritical asses. If it was bad then it’s bad now. Vice a versa.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-02-26, 18:05

MiamiSpartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I don't think it's practical to get Congressional approval of every air strike. A President needs to be able to react quickly and without warning. Congressional discussions would bog down, and could lead to leaks depending on the extent of who they talk to.

And, in this day and age, when we have Senators and Congressmen that are Russian agents (see Johnson, Ron, but he's only the most overt), and Russia is an ally of Syria, that's a good way to get word out to the people being attacked, so that they can move relevant personnel/equipment and round up some civilians to put in the area.

Having said that, I give you a lot of credit (seriously!) for not just supporting it because it's Biden, especially as big of a Biden fan as you are. Same with some of the Congressional Dems that have criticized it.

I mean I can certainly see situations where you'd need the POTUS to act quickly to protect troops. I'm all for it if it is a legit threat to lives but this is also a dangerous region...kind of like cops with use of lethal force they use it when they feel a threat but it isn't always warranted (ie George Floyd).

Also, I think most people in this country are sick of the endless mideast wars. Wars are expensive and terrible for the environment. We are a highly evolved animal would be great if we could figure out a better way (probably wishful thinking).

Your point about the senate is a great one. I didn't consider that.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-02-26, 20:32

DWags wrote:#team Steve on this. Stop being hypocritical asses. If it was bad then it’s bad now. Vice a versa.

I haven't seen anyone here being a hypocrite. In my opinion, it wasn't bad for Trump to have the power to launch strikes like this either (other than it being bad for Trump to even be president in the first place).
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-03-01, 16:31

Anyone watch 60 Minutes last night? So we learned more about the Iranian retaliation for the strike on Suleimani. First off that strike look scary as fuck and caused a lot of brain injuries on our troops. Second, if that strike had killed any of our soldiers the officer they interviewed made it clear we would have gone to war.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2021-03-01, 20:30

Turns out the GOP's favorite orange guy and his "I don't care" spouse quietly got their COVID-19 vaccines before leaving The White House.

Why the fuck would Trump need to be vaccinated for a flu that would just go away?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-reportedly-got-covid-19-vaccine-in-january-before-leaving-white-house/ar-BB1e7NqO
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2