Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schuette Selects Lisa Posthumus Lyons As His Running Mate..

+2
tGreenWay
Robert J Sakimano
6 posters

Go down

Schuette Selects Lisa Posthumus Lyons As His Running Mate..  Empty Schuette Selects Lisa Posthumus Lyons As His Running Mate..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-15, 09:49

I'm sure she's perfectly okay with being a female in a party that celebrates misogyny and sexual assault.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Schuette Selects Lisa Posthumus Lyons As His Running Mate..  Empty Re: Schuette Selects Lisa Posthumus Lyons As His Running Mate..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-15, 09:51

Oops - I'm guessing she's changed her mind about the racist, bigoted sexual predator in the last 18 months. Schuette Selects Lisa Posthumus Lyons As His Running Mate..  502811600

In October 2016, shortly before the presidential election, Lyons split with then-Republican nominee Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator after the release of an Access Hollywood tape in which he is heard boasting in vulgar terms about grabbing and kissing women without their consent.

Lyons issued a statement that said (the racist, bigoted sexual predator "has not earned my respect or my vote."

She said "demeaning women and disrespecting others is unacceptable behavior," and she teaches her four children "to exemplify respect and integrity." Lyons added: "I do not tolerate anything less from my kids, and I will not tolerate anything less from someone who wants to be president of the United States."

it's cute that she once pretended to care about women, her children and sexual assault. Schuette Selects Lisa Posthumus Lyons As His Running Mate..  1494614055
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Schuette Selects Lisa Posthumus Lyons As His Running Mate..  Empty Re: Schuette Selects Lisa Posthumus Lyons As His Running Mate..

Post by tGreenWay 2018-08-15, 15:22

If she were from any other part of the state and her maiden name wasn’t Posthumus, West Michigan connies would be screaming that she was a RINO.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-15, 15:33

tGreenWay wrote:If she were from any other part of the state and her maiden name wasn’t Posthumus, West Michigan connies would be screaming that she was a RINO.
I'm guessing that she's really.. REALLY.. white.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-08-15, 15:34

She's not married to Mitch Lyons is she?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-08-15, 16:07

Floyd Robertson wrote:She's not married to Mitch Lyons is she?

Holy smokes, I hope not.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-08-15, 20:03

I bet she has a remarkable turn around in saying those tapes are proof that he’s found the lord now and has changed.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-08-15, 20:09

Mitch Lyons is married to Angela per his bio
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-08-15, 20:18

Her name makes her sound dead.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-08-15, 20:52

DWags wrote:Her name makes her sound dead.

In the sack, for sure. Hi-oh!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-08-15, 21:08

She’s the daughter of long time State pol Dick Posthumus who was a state senator, Lt governor and is currently on the state payroll as a legislative advisor for Gov Snyder while he is collecting his state pension.

Lisa was the state rep who said teachers were like pigs feeding from the trough.

Ironically she term limited out as a state rep and is currently Kent County Clerk, 2 years into her first 4 year term. She’s in a great position. Come Nov 7 she either goes back to Kent County to finish her term or resigns effective Dec 31 and is sworn in as Lt Gov January 1.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down