Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reading SS tweets gave me a migraine

+9
Floyd Robertson
NigelUno
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
steveschneider
Rocinante
Dendrobates
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reading SS tweets gave me a migraine  - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading SS tweets gave me a migraine

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-16, 13:32

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46240975

Judge Timothy Kelly, who was appointed to the bench by Mr Trump last year, said Mr Acosta's constitutional rights outweighed the White House's right to have an orderly news conference, the Washington Post reported.

He also criticised the Trump administration's decision, saying that the process was "so shrouded in mystery that the government could not tell me... who made the decision".

He also called Mrs Sanders' statement claiming that Mr Acosta had inappropriately touched an intern "belated efforts [that] were hardly sufficient to satisfy due process".

But in court documents, the White House argued that the decision was made in order to preserve White House decorum and it did not claim impropriety towards the intern.

Judge Kelly added that the White House was required to restore his White House access, but is under no obligation to call on him during questions.

A hearing on the case is scheduled for next week, but it is unclear if the White House will once again seek to strip Mr Acosta's access, or allow him to resume his work as CNN's chief White House correspondent.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Reading SS tweets gave me a migraine  - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading SS tweets gave me a migraine

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-16, 15:08

Did we ever decide what we’re going to brutally murder otpt for?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-16, 15:18

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Did we ever decide what we’re going to brutally murder otpt for?

Tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2