Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protesters show up at Tucker Carlson's home - Chant threats.

+10
Travis of the Cosmos
steveschneider
Cameron
AvgMSUJoe
tGreenWay
Jake from State Farm
I.B. Fine
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
Rocinante
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Protesters show up at Tucker Carlson's home - Chant threats. - Page 2 Empty Re: Protesters show up at Tucker Carlson's home - Chant threats.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-08, 18:04

You know... I didn’t say it, but there’s literally 0 reasons why anyone should take tucker fucking Carlson’s account of these things as accurate. He’s a known lying sack of shit. 

Beyond that... whatever. If the probably three people that were at Tucker Carlson’s house said mean words to him then I don’t really care all that much tbh. Whatever.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Protesters show up at Tucker Carlson's home - Chant threats. - Page 2 Empty Re: Protesters show up at Tucker Carlson's home - Chant threats.

Post by Cameron 2018-11-08, 18:56

Rocinante wrote:Splinter gets it right again.

No, they really didn't. They included a tweet of Stephen Colbert getting it right, though.
[tw]1060577331759210497[/tw]
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-11-08, 19:02

Cameron wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Splinter gets it right again.

No, they really didn't. They included a tweet of Stephen Colbert getting it right, though.

Go sing Kumbaya you hippy.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-09, 07:27

How about weaponizing crazies to intimidate and put someone’s life in danger when you don’t like them?

[tw]1060742698385104896[/tw]
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-11-09, 10:40

Words have power. To only blame the individual that finally cracks and does the horrible thing is cowardly. Embracing our rights means constantly assessing their limits.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-11-10, 20:17

meh.. family members should never be harassed.. they can't help that their scumbag dad is a typical mainstream media-type.. also happens to be a white supremacist with no value for human life.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-10, 20:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:meh.. family members should never be harassed.. they can't help that their scumbag dad is a typical mainstream media-type.. also happens to be a white supremacist with no value for human life.

Technically speaking bob.... yes they can.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-11-10, 20:31

Rocinante wrote:so much for the tolerant left

I'm of two minds on this. On one hand, I'm not particularly impressed with the "we know where you sleep" bullshit.

On the other hand, Tucker puts his family in this position every night with the disgusting things he says and advocates. The mail bombs and synagogue shooting were directly inspired by crap propagated by him and his network. If we look at authoritarian regimes of the past, maybe activists showing up at the homes of propagandists earlier in the process heads off some worse atrocities.

In the end, his wife married the fucker. I don't really think she has any illusions about what he is. His kids weren't at home. I don't know if the protestors knew that, but if they didn't, fuck them for terrifying kids. If they did... well....

I notice all the civility junkies are out in force saying this in unacceptable. I'm not convinced.
oh and don't confuse me with the "tolerant left"...

I don't tolerate racism, bigotry, misogyny and sexual assault.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-11-10, 20:32

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:meh.. family members should never be harassed.. they can't help that their scumbag dad is a typical mainstream media-type.. also happens to be a white supremacist with no value for human life.

they can't help that he's their sperm donor, right??

unless I missed a day in biology class.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-10, 20:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

If he’s a white supremacist with no value for human life, and he is, then his spouse doesn’t have to stay there if she/he doesn’t want to. I have no idea how old his kids are so I won’t speak to that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-10, 20:49

I already told you though, I 100% believe that this story has been overblown by tucker for attention and feed his precious “im a conservative snowflake and you should protect me” narrative. It’s what he does. Willing to bet that it was 10-15 people yelling stuff on his grass and that is it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-11-10, 20:58

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I already told you though, I 100% believe that this story has been overblown by tucker for attention and feed his precious “im a conservative snowflake and you should protect me” narrative. It’s what he does. Willing to bet that it was 10-15 people yelling stuff on his grass and that is it.
oh yeah - it gives him whiny victim status during whatever mainstream media show he hosts.. so he can likely demonize brown people, mock survivors of sexual assault and advocate that children be locked in cages.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-11-10, 20:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

If he’s a white supremacist with no value for human life, and he is, then his spouse doesn’t have to stay there if she/he doesn’t want to. I have no idea how old his kids are so I won’t speak to that.
I'm not sure I'd know him if I saw him.. so I definitely don't know about his spouse or how old his children are.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-10, 21:02

Don’t get me wrong, if people even just showed up at his door and yelled mean words.... I don’t agree with doing that.

But I don’t agree with doing that because it doesn’t serve your cause. It gives him such an easy in to the victim status he so craves. It stops him from doing absolutely nothing. In fact it makes him much worse because random half watching voters aren’t going to agree with you showing up at his house. It’s a bad idea. But not because of civility or because of Tucker’s snowflake feelings.... just because it doesn’t nothing to advance what you want.

Also just so we’re clear- it was almost certainly 10 people saying “you sir are mean on tv” and he claims they were going to murder him. He’s a lying sack of shit.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-11-11, 00:28

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Don’t get me wrong, if people even just showed up at his door and yelled mean words.... I don’t agree with doing that.

But I don’t agree with doing that because it doesn’t serve your cause. It gives him such an easy in to the victim status he so craves. It stops him from doing absolutely nothing. In fact it makes him much worse because random half watching voters aren’t going to agree with you showing up at his house. It’s a bad idea. But not because of civility or because of Tucker’s snowflake feelings.... just because it doesn’t nothing to advance what you want.

Also just so we’re clear- it was almost certainly 10 people saying “you sir are mean on tv” and he claims they were going to murder him. He’s a lying sack of shit.

Precisely why they should firebomb his house, amirite guys?

Hi FBI.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-11-11, 06:35

I suspect a lot of the same people outraged by this are okay with putting children in cages and mocking survivors of sexual assault.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-12, 05:58

Rocinante wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Don’t get me wrong, if people even just showed up at his door and yelled mean words.... I don’t agree with doing that.

Precisely why they should firebomb his house, amirite guys?

Hi FBI.
Turns out that the police report suggests that tucker Carlson is in fact a lying sack of shit and you people should not have believed him. I don’t know why y’all don’t just listen to me in the first place.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-12, 07:33

People are discussing this story more than the shooting in Thousand Oaks.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-11-12, 07:33

Just had a thought..

Is this The Caravan that the mainstream media warned us about?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-11-12, 07:34

steveschneider wrote:People are discussing this story more than the shooting in Thousand Oaks.
that's the point of this silly story.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-12, 09:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:People are discussing this story more than the shooting in Thousand Oaks.
that's the point of this silly story.

Yeah, the media has to do better. The dc press Corp lost their shit the week Hillary and Eric Holder said the Dems need to fight back. They were writing articles and tweeting about how working together is important. Then during Trump rallies when he says horrible shit about women’s appearances, the press, the patriots in our fb, gets Lock her up chants going etc. it’s the most divisive shit I’ve heard and the press just fixates on it and amplifies the message.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-11-12, 16:58

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: that's the point of this silly story.

Yeah, the media has to do better. The dc press Corp lost their shit the week Hillary and Eric Holder said the Dems need to fight back. They were writing articles and tweeting about how working together is important. Then during Trump rallies when he says horrible shit about women’s appearances, the press, the patriots in our fb, gets Lock her up chants going etc. it’s the most divisive shit I’ve heard and the press just fixates on it and amplifies the message.
yeah - just more evidence of what I've been saying now for years - the mainstream media needs the racist, bigoted sexual predator as much as he needs them.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-03-11, 10:17

Oh Tucker........
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-03-11, 10:25

kingstonlake wrote:Oh Tucker........

???????
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-03-11, 10:51

DWags wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Oh Tucker........

???????

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/11/media/tucker-carlson-misogynistic-comments/index.html

In the years before Carlson became a Fox host, he called into the "Bubba the Love Sponge" radio show and delighted the shock jock by saying all sorts of crude things.......

The radio segments are from 2006 to 2011.......

In one of the clips, Carlson said of Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan, "I feel sorry for unattractive women. I mean, it's nothing they did, you know. Nobody deserves that. And men are just mean."
He spoke about a colleague at the time, MSNBC's Contessa Brewer, as "saucy and cute."
He described Hillary Clinton as "anti-penis" and said "you look at Hillary and you know in your heart that if she could castrate you, she would."......

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tucker-carlson-bubba-the-love-sponge-women-called-dogs-and-primitive-calls-for-boycott/

"I am not defending underage marriage at all. I just don't think it's the same thing exactly as pulling a child from a bus stop and sexually assaulting that child."

"I'll tell you one thing that can be done immediately is to eliminate rape shield laws ... we always had these feminists on who kind of, 'Well, because no one would ever report rape.' Really? I don't know. Women seem to be adults to me. I mean, in other words, if you are grievously injured by another person, it's not your fault. I don't understand why, if you're an adult, you just can't get up and say, 'This is what the person did to me.'"

"Now the problem with Hillary [Clinton] is you look at Hillary and you know in your heart that if she could castrate you, she would."

"I got to be honest with you. I don't like [Supreme Court justice Elena Kagan] and I wouldn't vote to confirm her if I were a U.S. senator. But I do feel sorry for her in that way. I feel sorry for unattractive women. I mean it's nothing they did. You know, she didn't. Nobody deserves that. And men are just mean."

"You debate politics with a woman and just go -- just full blown out there, especially feminism. If you're talking to a feminist, and she's given you, "Well, men really need to be more sensitive," [say] no, actually, men don't need to be more sensitive. You just need to be quiet and kind of do what you're told."

"Because [women] hate weakness. They're like dogs that way. They can smell it on you, and they have contempt for it; they'll bite you.

"I mean, I love women, but they're extremely primitive, they're basic, they're not that hard to understand. And one of the things they hate more than anything is weakness in a man."

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-11, 11:01

I have a hard time believing that a stalwart of the mainstream media and a vocal supporter of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator would say/think these sort of things.

I mean, they seem like such kind, caring, open-minded, loving people. Protesters show up at Tucker Carlson's home - Chant threats. - Page 2 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-03-11, 11:15

My hot take was sprayed all over your faces in this thread.

Just checked back on this topic. As Travis said, Carlson was lying about what happened. The only thing the police were ever worried about was the spray painting on the driveway. No threats of bombing, no breaking the door. I still say showing up at a propagandist's house is A-OK.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-11, 11:20

Rocinante wrote:My hot take was sprayed all over your faces in this thread.  

Just checked back on this topic.  As Travis said, Carlson was lying about what happened.  The only thing the police were ever worried about was the spray painting on the driveway.  No threats of bombing, no breaking the door.  I still say showing up at a propagandist's house is A-OK.  
right-wing white guy fragility {sniffle} is nothing to laugh at..    No

Protesters show up at Tucker Carlson's home - Chant threats. - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2019-03-11, 11:40

For a lot of years Fox commentators and sometimes hosts of "Discussion" shows have led a charmed life being verbal bomb throwers while hiding behind their employer's cries for civility.

There is something satisfying about seeing Carlson and others getting the same treatment they have obtusely encouraged from others.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 2019-03-11, 15:36; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-11, 11:49

a republican supporter of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator goes on CNN and says he's "very surprised" to hear that a fellow republican supporter of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator would say and think these things.  Protesters show up at Tucker Carlson's home - Chant threats. - Page 2 502811600

“He’s never said anything like that to me or around me,” the congressman, who said he knows Carlson both personally and from his own on-air appearances, told CNN Monday. “I grew up with a single mother, I’m a dad of a little girl, and I’m very surprised to hear that.”

Protesters show up at Tucker Carlson's home - Chant threats. - Page 2 502811600

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-11, 11:51

GRR Spartan wrote:For a lot of years Fox commentators and sometimes hosts of "Discussion" shows have led a charmed life being verbal bomb throwers while hiding behind their employer's cries for civility.

There is something satisfying about seeing Carlson and others getting the same treatment they have obtusely enocouraged from others.

bet the deplorables rally around him and his mainstream media show..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-03-13, 23:56

How is this guy still on the air? Joking about having sex with underaged girls, calling Iraqis semi primitive monkey's, and calling women primitive. WTF.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-14, 05:52

kingstonlake wrote:How is this guy still on the air? Joking about having sex with underaged girls, calling Iraqis semi primitive monkey's, and calling women primitive. WTF.
He's a big hit with christians.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-03-14, 08:47

Seriously, you can't put him on the air, right?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-03-14, 11:15

Side note: Why do men always have to preface expressing offense at misogyny with their relationship to a woman? "As a father of girls" or "As a husband to a wife" or "As a son to a mother, I am outraged by this comment."

Why not just be outraged as a human being?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-14, 11:25

Rocinante wrote:Side note:  Why do men always have to preface expressing offense at misogyny with their relationship to a woman?  "As a father of girls" or "As a husband to a wife" or "As a son to a mother, I am outraged by this comment."  

Why not just be outraged as a human being?  
it's the newer, updated version of "I'm not a racist, but.."...

since MAGA made it okay to be a racist again, we don't hear the "well, I'm not a racist, but.." anymore. Now they've moved on to justifying their misogyny.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-03-14, 11:32

Kinda creepy that the father of a then 14 year old girl found the thought of two 14 year old girls discovering each other exciting.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-14, 12:06

kingstonlake wrote:Kinda creepy that the father of a then 14 year old girl found the thought of two 14 year old girls discovering each other exciting.
very creepy.

but, ya know.. christians.. mainstream media - not exactly a hotbed known for ethics and morality.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-02-16, 11:54

“Leadership requires killing people”

WAKE THE FUCK UP MAGA MORONS! WAKE THE FUCK UP.

[tw]1758481296177733756?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2