Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Has Even Pissed Off the Chief Justice of SCOTUS..

2 posters

Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Has Even Pissed Off the Chief Justice of SCOTUS..  Empty The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Has Even Pissed Off the Chief Justice of SCOTUS..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 21 Nov - 13:18

imagine being so stupid that the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States of America decides to just randomly weigh in on your stupidity..

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Has Even Pissed Off the Chief Justice of SCOTUS..  502811600  The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Has Even Pissed Off the Chief Justice of SCOTUS..  502811600  The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Has Even Pissed Off the Chief Justice of SCOTUS..  502811600  

The Associated Press
‏Verified account @AP

BREAKING: In rare rebuttal, Chief Justice Roberts rejects Trump criticism of federal judges, praises independent judiciary.

The Associated Press
‏Verified account @AP
39m39 minutes ago

Chief Justice John Roberts pushes back against President Trump's description of a judge who ruled against the administration's new asylum policy. Roberts says the U.S. doesn't have "Obama judges or Trump judges, Bush judges or Clinton judges."

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Has Even Pissed Off the Chief Justice of SCOTUS..  Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Has Even Pissed Off the Chief Justice of SCOTUS..

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 21 Nov - 13:57

Make no mistake, Trump is by far the dumbest president this country* has ever elected.

* With help from Russia.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Has Even Pissed Off the Chief Justice of SCOTUS..  Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Has Even Pissed Off the Chief Justice of SCOTUS..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 21 Nov - 14:22

seriously.. I mean, I'm an idiot with some extra time on his hands..  so I don't mind, on a somewhat regular basis, telling the racist, bigoted sexual predator how stupid he and his supporters are..

but imagine being the Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court.. eating breakfast.. maybe reading the newspaper..  and thinking to yourself, "well, I guess it's about time for me to chime in"...The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Has Even Pissed Off the Chief Justice of SCOTUS..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down