Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread..

+13
Dendrobates
Turtleneck
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
FatFingers
pulling69
StylesGShmooth
NigelUno
WhiteBoyHatcher
duffy munn
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
17 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread.. - Page 5 Empty Re: tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread..

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 8 Dec 2020 - 18:12

Dendrobates wrote:I jingled the hubby’s jingles yesterday and today. It was pretty damn good.

Two days in a row? Sounds exhausting.

Maybe I'm getting too old....
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread.. - Page 5 Empty Re: tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread..

Post by duffy munn Wed 9 Dec 2020 - 20:19

Update, I was wrong about the timeline. Jingles actually completed his 14 days of quarantine today. He says he felt shitty for a few days but his symptoms were mostly mild.

Anyway, he has tested negative and has been released back into the wild.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 9 Dec 2020 - 20:32

Excellent news, Duffy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 10 Dec 2020 - 8:04

duffy munn wrote:Update, I was wrong about the timeline. Jingles actually completed his 14 days of quarantine today. He says he felt shitty for a few days but his symptoms were mostly mild.

thanks, Duff.

I may have seen Jingles recently - I cannot confirm nor deny - but I did delete a previous tweet (the last post on the previous page), as I wanted to protect the integrity of the quarantine.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 10 Dec 2020 - 9:47

duffy munn wrote:

tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread.. - Page 5 1550444538
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu 14 Jan 2021 - 16:08

I had lunch on the patio at Dags on this beautiful, mid michigan January day. Cheeseburger and one high life. Jingles was delivering beer. No job too big and no job too small for Jingles.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 15 Jan 2021 - 11:23

duffy munn wrote:I had lunch on the patio at Dags on this beautiful, mid michigan January day. Cheeseburger and one high life. Jingles was delivering beer. No job too big and no job too small for Jingles.
I hope that when this whole thing passes, Margie, Jennifer and Joe, Mike at Crunchy's, etc., keeps the patios open in the winter. We spent a couple of hours this past Saturday on the patio of PB.. it was delightful.

okay.. back to Jingles.. the great American he is. tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread.. - Page 5 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 15 Jan 2021 - 12:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:I had lunch on the patio at Dags on this beautiful, mid michigan January day. Cheeseburger and one high life. Jingles was delivering beer. No job too big and no job too small for Jingles.
I hope that when this whole thing passes, Margie, Jennifer and Joe, Mike at Crunchy's, etc., keeps the patios open in the winter. We spent a couple of hours this past Saturday on the patio of PB.. it was delightful.

okay.. back to Jingles.. the great American he is. tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread.. - Page 5 969504605

Duffy and jingles were talking about getting nine holes in yesterday. 45 and sunny. Wonder if they did.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 15 Jan 2021 - 13:40

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I hope that when this whole thing passes, Margie, Jennifer and Joe, Mike at Crunchy's, etc., keeps the patios open in the winter. We spent a couple of hours this past Saturday on the patio of PB.. it was delightful.

Duffy and jingles were talking about getting nine holes in yesterday. 45 and sunny. Wonder if they did.
it was pretty warm in the afternoon but probably still a lot of snow on the fairways.

unless they go to some sort of heated golf course with a fancy dress code.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 26 Feb 2021 - 11:31

Saw our buddy in his monogrammed Jinglesmobile workin' the streets of East Lansing this morning.

tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread.. - Page 5 20210215

I couldn't get my phone out fast enough.. tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread.. - Page 5 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri 26 Feb 2021 - 12:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Saw our buddy in his monogrammed Jinglesmobile workin' the streets of East Lansing this morning.

I couldn't get my phone out fast enough.. tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread.. - Page 5 3493939353

Likely taking an order from Joe. Politically incorrect warning: Jingle's company ride used to be a Chrysler HHR. He called it the homo hot rod.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 26 Feb 2021 - 12:26

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Saw our buddy in his monogrammed Jinglesmobile workin' the streets of East Lansing this morning.

I couldn't get my phone out fast enough..   tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread.. - Page 5 3493939353

Likely taking an order from Joe. Politically incorrect warning: Jingle's company ride used to be a Chrysler HHR. He called it the homo hot rod.
sounds about right.. tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread.. - Page 5 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 20 Apr 2021 - 15:56

Jingles is currently in the cleaning supplies aisle at the Lake Lansing Meijer.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 20 Apr 2021 - 15:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Jingles is currently in the cleaning supplies aisle at the Lake Lansing Meijer.

He spill some Guinness on a shirt?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue 20 Apr 2021 - 16:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Jingles is currently in the cleaning supplies aisle at the Lake Lansing Meijer.

He's basically everywhere
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 20 Apr 2021 - 17:42

DWags wrote:

He spill some Guinness on a shirt?
I didn't ask and I don't wanna be weird.

I mean, live-reporting the whereabouts of a great American that only me, you and Duff know is about as weird as I'll get.

And that's plenty fucking weird. tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread.. - Page 5 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 20 Apr 2021 - 17:42

duffy munn wrote:

He's basically everywhere
indeed.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri 30 Apr 2021 - 7:21

Today is Jingles birthday.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 18:23

Jingles is currently at The Peanut Barrel.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 18:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Jingles is currently at The Peanut Barrel.

No way
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 18:42

sitting with the rest of the deep enders.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 19:30

StylesGShmooth wrote:sitting with the rest of the deep enders.
indeed.. the choir.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 17:12

Saw on facebook he was at Dagwoods giving away tigers tickets. WTF, a little notice and I'd have done the 90 miles for a dagwoods burger, a bud light and a rigged contest that won me a couple of Tigers tickets. (he wouldn't do it for me, but if I brought my wife he would have)
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 20:50

DWags wrote:Saw on facebook he was at Dagwoods giving away tigers tickets. WTF, a little notice and I'd have done the 90 miles for a dagwoods burger, a bud light and a rigged contest that won me a couple of Tigers tickets. (he wouldn't do it for me, but if I brought my wife he would have)

I've been barking up that tree for 20 years.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue 3 Aug 2021 - 10:26

Jingles has the shanks. The last several weeks in golf league he hits it fine until he gets near the green. But when he's chipping it goes dead sideways. Last night we were playing against my gymnast buddy I mentioned in the olympics thread. He said Jingles has the golf twisties.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 3 Aug 2021 - 10:31

duffy munn wrote:Jingles has the shanks. The last several weeks in golf league he hits it fine until he gets near the green. But when he's chipping it goes dead sideways. Last night we were playing against my gymnast buddy I mentioned in the olympics thread. He said Jingles has the golf twisties.
Jingles has the yips!!

(much like the "twisties", I had never heard of the "yips" before.. until recently. I view myself as a lifelong learner).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 3 Aug 2021 - 11:15

duffy munn wrote:Jingles has the shanks. The last several weeks in golf league he hits it fine until he gets near the green. But when he's chipping it goes dead sideways. Last night we were playing against my gymnast buddy I mentioned in the olympics thread. He said Jingles has the golf twisties.

Knowing you guys I’m sure that you all were sympathetic and helpful instead of laughing at him.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 3 Aug 2021 - 11:23

DWags wrote:

Knowing you guys I’m sure that you all were sympathetic and helpful instead of laughing at him.
tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread.. - Page 5 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue 3 Aug 2021 - 11:46

DWags wrote:

Actually it's hard to watch and I feel bad for him. But yeah, I did say "nice 8" a few times
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Mon 9 Aug 2021 - 13:27

Just got done talking to Jingles, probably left because I'm getting less and less coherent. BAR OLYMPICS @ LUGNUTS STADIUM!!!
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 9 Aug 2021 - 14:15

StylesGShmooth wrote:Just got done talking to Jingles, probably left because I'm getting less and less coherent. BAR OLYMPICS @ LUGNUTS STADIUM!!!
tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread.. - Page 5 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon 9 Aug 2021 - 22:04

StylesGShmooth wrote:Just got done talking to Jingles, probably left because I'm getting less and less coherent. BAR OLYMPICS @ LUGNUTS STADIUM!!!

I didn't see Jingles today because he was working the Olympics and needed a sub in golf league. But I did see you at Dags. You just didn't see me.

Side note. Dags Mark subbed for Jingles and fired a 37
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Tue 10 Aug 2021 - 22:17

duffy munn wrote:

I didn't see Jingles today because he was working the Olympics and needed a sub in golf league. But I did see you at Dags. You just didn't see me.

Side note. Dags Mark subbed for Jingles and fired a 37

You could've told me we had a long deep hour long conversation and I would have to take your word for it. It gets very foggy at that point. Jingles eventually joined us at Dags, btw. That's what he says anyway. I'm with him in the suite right now because I guess I'm trying not to remember tonight either.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 13 Apr 2022 - 8:16

Jingles is currently at the Lake Lansing Meijer in East Lansing.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 13 Apr 2022 - 10:54

I miss a solid meijer
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 13 Apr 2022 - 11:37

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I miss a solid meijer
the Lake Lansing Meijer is solid. I was in line at the Starbucks or I would've hollered at him.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat 14 May 2022 - 17:16

Jingles is currently at Dagwoods.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 19 Jun 2022 - 13:30

Jingles is at the Meijer on Lake Lansing Road
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 19 Jun 2022 - 13:44

I miss a liquid Meijer
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun 19 Jun 2022 - 14:37

Turtleneck wrote:

I miss a liquid Meijer

wbh come get your man
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next