Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perles and Engler

4 posters

Go down

Perles and Engler Empty Perles and Engler

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-02-21, 12:08

This news is soooo 1990... could have saved everyone a bunch of headaches if they just listened to me 30 years ago.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/education/2019/02/21/msu-dana-nessel-george-perles/2936770002/
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Perles and Engler Empty Re: Perles and Engler

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-02-21, 12:11

My opinion is WGAF. Think of it like a buyout. Happy retirement George.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-02-21, 12:15

What would the crime be?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-02-21, 12:19

Floyd Robertson wrote:My opinion is WGAF. Think of it like a buyout. Happy retirement George.

Only b/c it worked out. Thank god Snyder didn't play politics. He made a great pick for the board, parties be damned. If he picks an Engler crony as supposedly was their plan, Engler is still President and still embarrassing us on a bi-weekly basis and digging the hole deeper. I'm not sure what they can find out or what the charge would be, but if there's worthwhile charges to pursue, I'm all for them looking into it. George isn't going to face any punishment, but maybe JE and JF will.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-02-21, 12:36

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:My opinion is WGAF. Think of it like a buyout. Happy retirement George.

Only b/c it worked out. Thank god Snyder didn't play politics. He made a great pick for the board, parties be damned. If he picks an Engler crony as supposedly was their plan, Engler is still President and still embarrassing us on a bi-weekly basis and digging the hole deeper. I'm not sure what they can find out or what the charge would be, but if there's worthwhile charges to pursue, I'm all for them looking into it. George isn't going to face any punishment, but maybe JE and JF will.

Good point about maybe finding some dirt on JF and forcing him into early retirement.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down