Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turns out Roger Stone is quite the wimp.

+5
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
kingstonlake
GRR Spartan
DWags
9 posters

Go down

Turns out Roger Stone is quite the wimp.  Empty Turns out Roger Stone is quite the wimp.

Post by DWags Thu 21 Feb 2019 - 18:24

Really had his balls handed to him by the judge he threatened on Instagram. Reminds me of certain “tough guy posters” here. I think they’d tuck tail and run. I wonder if that Nixon tattoo started sweating?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Turns out Roger Stone is quite the wimp.  Empty Re: Turns out Roger Stone is quite the wimp.

Post by GRR Spartan Thu 21 Feb 2019 - 22:36

Until recently I think Roger Stone was leading his life like a man who was sure he had a Presidential pardon in his future. Now maybe not so much.

Trump may have to use pardons for people like one or both of his sons, maybe his daughter and/or son-in-law. As things progress people like Stone and Manafort may find out Trump is willing to throw them under the bus to save himself and his family.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Turns out Roger Stone is quite the wimp.  Empty Re: Turns out Roger Stone is quite the wimp.

Post by kingstonlake Thu 21 Feb 2019 - 23:00

GRR Spartan wrote:Until recently I think Roger Stone was leading his life like a man who was sure he had a Presidential pardon in his future. Now maybe not so much.

Trump may have to use pardons for people like one or both of his sons, maybe his daughter and/or son-in-law. As things progress people like Stone and Manafort may find out Trump is willing to throw them under the bus to save himself and his family.

We may find out how bad he wants to get re-elected. If his family is indicted.....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 21 Feb 2019 - 23:19

Stone is a chickenshit, always was.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 22 Feb 2019 - 7:26

tGreenWay wrote:Stone is a chickenshit, always was.

Like many of his followers. When it’s time to stand and deliver, they melt.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 22 Feb 2019 - 8:17

so it turns out that a big tough rich white guy who loves to whine about being the {sniffle} victim isn't so big and tough??

Turns out Roger Stone is quite the wimp.  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 22 Feb 2019 - 9:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:so it turns out that a big tough rich white guy who loves to whine about being the {sniffle} victim isn't so big and tough??

Turns out Roger Stone is quite the wimp.  502811600

Like I say, it shouldn't surprise you. Many of his ilk are exactly like that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 22 Feb 2019 - 9:40

Judge should have thrown him in jail.

She basically called him a liar.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 22 Feb 2019 - 9:42

I mean dwags what did you expect him to do? Show his ass to the judge in court? I think it more interesting to consider how he’s a world class dipshit.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 22 Feb 2019 - 9:57

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I mean dwags what did you expect him to do? Show his ass to the judge in court? I think it more interesting to consider how he’s a world class dipshit.

He basically threatened the judge, and lied about it court.

And he got a gag order.

A slap on the wrist.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 22 Feb 2019 - 10:04

NigelUno wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I mean dwags what did you expect him to do? Show his ass to the judge in court? I think it more interesting to consider how he’s a world class dipshit.

And he got a gag order.

A slap on the wrist.

I know. I don’t know what makes him a wimp about that. Was he supposed to say “I was trying to get some psycho to murder you judge?” There are plenty of things to talk about here, like how he’s a total moron, but wimp? I don’t get it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 22 Feb 2019 - 10:52

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

And he got a gag order.

A slap on the wrist.

I know. I don’t know what makes him a wimp about that. Was he supposed to say “I was trying to get some psycho to murder you judge?” There are plenty of things to talk about here, like how he’s a total moron, but wimp? I don’t get it.

You didn't hear is testimony? He couldn't blame others "who had hhis phone" fast enough. He then said the symbol was a celtic symbol ad certainly not a crosshair. He was stumbling over himself lying to the judge, as fast as he could. He was only doing that because the tough guy who threatened the judge outside the court was afraid he'd be someones wife in jail for a while.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 22 Feb 2019 - 11:13

DWags wrote:

You didn't hear is testimony? He couldn't blame others "who had hhis phone" fast enough. He then said the symbol was a celtic symbol ad certainly not a crosshair. He was stumbling over himself lying to the judge, as fast as he could. He was only doing that because the tough guy who threatened the judge outside the court was afraid he'd be someones wife in jail for a while.

I mean..... yeah. What else was he gonna do at that point? Again, show the judge his ass? Maybe offer to take her outside and settle this in the alley?

Being a total dipshit fine. He’s a total dipshit. But I just don’t get what you think a non wimp would do in that situation.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 22 Feb 2019 - 11:16

DWags wrote:

I mean..... yeah. What else was he gonna do at that point? Again, show the judge his ass? Maybe offer to take her outside and settle this in the alley?

Being a total dipshit fine. He’s a total dipshit. But I just don’t get what you think a non wimp would do in that situation.

Own up to putting it on the internet. Own the crosshairs, say he was trying to be funny, but understands it wasn't. But when you first come out and say someone else had your phone, and it's not even a crosshair, to me is kind of blaming others for what you did. Stand up and say you did it and why. Maybe we're both just thinking about this differently. You say dipshit, I say coward.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 22 Feb 2019 - 11:18

I think his lawyers probably frown upon the honesty strategy when you’re working with a very guilty man tbh
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri 15 Nov 2019 - 12:00

Stone is also guilty as fuck on seven counts.

[tw]1195383570522615810[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 15 Nov 2019 - 12:14

I bet he tries to leave the country. Again.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 15 Nov 2019 - 12:16

so.. another one of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator's friends and associates is corrupt?

who would've thought.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 15 Nov 2019 - 13:14

good luck in prison with that Nixon tattoo
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 15 Nov 2019 - 13:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:so.. another one of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator's friends and associates is corrupt?

who would've thought.

Witch hunt.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 15 Nov 2019 - 14:07

Turns out Roger Stone is quite the wimp.  74717110
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 15 Nov 2019 - 14:20

In before Stone’s full pardon.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri 15 Nov 2019 - 15:44

tGreenWay wrote:In before Stone’s full pardon.

Maybe Stone needed to have a Trump tattoo nstaed of Nixon.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 15 Nov 2019 - 16:22

GRR Spartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:In before Stone’s full pardon.

Maybe Stone needed to have a Trump tattoo nstaed of Nixon.

I’m sure there’s plenty of room for another one.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 24 Dec 2019 - 9:44

Trump just said he’ll probably pardon him

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 24 Dec 2019 - 10:57

DWags wrote:Trump just said he’ll probably pardon him

Not happy about it but not surprised. Trump is probably going to need him and his dirty bag of tricks to help out in 2020.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down