Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainstream Media Host Advises You to Stock Up On Assault Rifles..

4 posters

Go down

Mainstream Media Host Advises You to Stock Up On Assault Rifles..  Empty Mainstream Media Host Advises You to Stock Up On Assault Rifles..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-19, 11:45

some white guy on Fox News is scared.. Mainstream Media Host Advises You to Stock Up On Assault Rifles..  502811600

PETE HEGSETH (CO-HOST): Such easy, loose rhetoric of the left. They'll say it -- I'll say it again, if I own an AR-15, stocks of gun companies probably will go up after things like this. Responsible gun owners recognize their right to own rifles like that. You can use "weapons of war" or "assault ban" all you want. This will appeal to his base, young people who are uninformed about the difference between an automatic and semi-automatic rifle. But, go out and get your second AR-15 today. Maybe it's a good reason to do so.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Mainstream Media Host Advises You to Stock Up On Assault Rifles..  Empty Re: Mainstream Media Host Advises You to Stock Up On Assault Rifles..

Post by steveschneider 2019-03-19, 14:17

I've seen a lot of the right complain about the left and I honestly thing most of their gripes are about stuff they see on Twitter. They shit all over Twitter they don't like and then determine that SJW's are destroying the country.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Mainstream Media Host Advises You to Stock Up On Assault Rifles..  Empty Re: Mainstream Media Host Advises You to Stock Up On Assault Rifles..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-19, 14:42

steveschneider wrote:I've seen a lot of the right complain about the left and I honestly thing most of their gripes are about stuff they see on Twitter. They shit all over Twitter they don't like and then determine that SJW's are destroying the country.
for being the big, tough, truck-drivin', gut-totin' patriots, it seems like the majority of right wing knuckle-draggers are scared of their own shadow.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-03-20, 20:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I've seen a lot of the right complain about the left and I honestly thing most of their gripes are about stuff they see on Twitter. They shit all over Twitter they don't like and then determine that SJW's are destroying the country.
for being the big, tough, truck-drivin', gut-totin' patriots, it seems like the majority of right wing knuckle-draggers are scared of their own shadow.

That's the total truth. Scared of their own shadows. Amazing how they can function. I think that's why they release reality and live under the tin foil hats, it's easier to be looney then admit that fear.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-03-20, 20:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Some are even scared of Twitter accounts pretending to be a cow.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-20, 21:33

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: for being the big, tough, truck-drivin', gut-totin' patriots, it seems like the majority of right wing knuckle-draggers are scared of their own shadow.

Some are even scared of Twitter accounts pretending to be a cow.
then there's that. Mainstream Media Host Advises You to Stock Up On Assault Rifles..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down