Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uh Oh - Now The Mainstream Media Is Promoting a "War On Thanksgiving"...

5 posters

Go down

Uh Oh - Now The Mainstream Media Is Promoting a "War On Thanksgiving"... Empty Uh Oh - Now The Mainstream Media Is Promoting a "War On Thanksgiving"...

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-11-27, 08:13

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator told supporters at a rally held in Sunrise, Fla., Tuesday that he wouldn’t allow the “radical left” to change the name of Thanksgiving.

“As we gather together for Thanksgiving, you know, some people want to change the name Thanksgiving,” the Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator began Tuesday night. “They don't want to use the term Thanksgiving. And that was true also with Christmas. But now everybody's using Christmas again. Remember this?”
Uh Oh - Now The Mainstream Media Is Promoting a "War On Thanksgiving"... 502811600 Uh Oh - Now The Mainstream Media Is Promoting a "War On Thanksgiving"... 502811600 Uh Oh - Now The Mainstream Media Is Promoting a "War On Thanksgiving"... 502811600

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Uh Oh - Now The Mainstream Media Is Promoting a "War On Thanksgiving"... Empty Re: Uh Oh - Now The Mainstream Media Is Promoting a "War On Thanksgiving"...

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-11-27, 08:34

Wait, isn't he orange doofus thinking about Columbus day?

I haven't heard a single person or group promoting the idea of changing Thanksgiving to something else.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Uh Oh - Now The Mainstream Media Is Promoting a "War On Thanksgiving"... Empty Re: Uh Oh - Now The Mainstream Media Is Promoting a "War On Thanksgiving"...

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-11-27, 09:05

Floyd Robertson wrote:Wait, isn't he orange doofus thinking about Columbus day?

I haven't heard a single person or group promoting the idea of changing Thanksgiving to something else.
National Day of Mourning
Unthanksgiving Day
National Genocide Day

These are all alternative names given to Thanksgiving by some groups (primarily, or at least started by, Native American groups, though others have jumped on the idea).

Yes, it is very fringe, even among Native Americans, so I'm not saying that it is an actual concern. But there technically ARE some people that give it other names. Of course, there are people that say a lot of crackpot things that presidents don't give credence to by mentioning in public.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-11-27, 09:31

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Wait, isn't he orange doofus thinking about Columbus day?

National Day of Mourning
Unthanksgiving Day
National Genocide Day

These are all alternative names given to Thanksgiving by some groups (primarily, or at least started by, Native American groups, though others have jumped on the idea).

Yes, it is very fringe, even among Native Americans, so I'm not saying that it is an actual concern. But there technically ARE some people that give it other names. Of course, there are people that say a lot of crackpot things that presidents don't give credence to by mentioning in public.

The frequency with which this un-president co-opts things "some people say" is one of the most frustrating aspects of curating his cult.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-11-27, 09:45

Floyd Robertson wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
National Day of Mourning
Unthanksgiving Day
National Genocide Day

The frequency with which this un-president co-opts things "some people say" is one of the most frustrating aspects of curating his cult.
Oh yes, I've often thought that. "I've talked to many people who say this" "A lot of people out there are saying that." It's the pinnacle of vagueness, but presented like it's a majority. You know, a lot of people say Trumps dick tastes like Cheetos. Many people are saying that Milania is a Russian robot.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-11-27, 10:04

America is a stupid country.

but at least the stupid people provide entertainment.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-11-27, 10:08

I guarantee if even one of his supporters had joked about changing the name to Trumpsgiving, Donnie would be boasting about it at every public event for the rest of his life.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-11-27, 10:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:America is a stupid country.

I'm not entertained by fascists.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-11-27, 11:14

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:America is a stupid country.

I'm not entertained by fascists.
you're not trying hard enough.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down