Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is messed up. Regarding Parkland Student survivors.

+11
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
InTenSity
duffy munn
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
tTito
DWags
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This is messed up.  Regarding Parkland Student survivors.  - Page 2 Empty Re: This is messed up. Regarding Parkland Student survivors.

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun 24 Mar 2019 - 22:57

tTito wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I bet suicides would be lower if no one had any guns.

This is why we live in a free society. Freedom, democracy and capitalism made this country great.  Pussies like you will make it fall.

Politicians crave power.  If you don't see that you are a fool.

You seem easy to manipulate. I hope you post here more often. I like toying with dumb people.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This is messed up.  Regarding Parkland Student survivors.  - Page 2 Empty Re: This is messed up. Regarding Parkland Student survivors.

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 25 Mar 2019 - 6:02

I wake up this morning to see that people are still minimizing the suicide of children.

#America

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon 25 Mar 2019 - 7:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I wake up this morning to see that people are still minimizing the suicide of children.

#America

No kidding
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon 25 Mar 2019 - 11:23

Now a Sandy Hook parent killed himself. I know, I know. There are thousands of suicides in America every day so we shouldn't care about this.

https://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-avielle-richman-found-dead-outside-town-hall-20190325-rwgkckqwbjbxbpe7s4d5t4jhu4-story.html
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 25 Mar 2019 - 11:46

A large percentage of the little dick gun crowd that hide behind their lifted trucks, big motors, and cool guns will always spout the argument that outlawing certain types of guns doesn't stop criminals from getting them illegally. And I agree. But your common douche bag criminal that commits a crime with an illegal gun isn't the type of person who runs into a school and massacres a bunch of kids. It's the manifesto bat shit crazy uber right wing anti government (the same government that supports their right to bump stocks, super clips, etc) nut jobs that rent hotel rooms, own 50 guns, modified rifles, super scopes, and 700 rounds of ammo that do. The next time a drug addict or punk shoots a drug dealer with an AR 15 with a bump stock and 700 rounds of ammo, will be the first. So the argument that Billy Dupree or Evan Waltercamp is gonna seek one to steal a wallet is a myth.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 25 Mar 2019 - 12:00

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Now a Sandy Hook parent killed himself. I know, I know. There are thousands of suicides in America every day so we shouldn't care about this.

https://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-avielle-richman-found-dead-outside-town-hall-20190325-rwgkckqwbjbxbpe7s4d5t4jhu4-story.html

Just saw this and came to add it. Jesus. Good time to preach once again, call your friends. Check in on anyone you think might have any problems. Just talk to people.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon 25 Mar 2019 - 12:04

kingstonlake wrote:A large percentage of the little dick gun crowd that hide behind their lifted trucks, big motors, and cool guns will always spout the argument that outlawing certain types of guns doesn't stop criminals from getting them illegally. And I agree. But your common douche bag criminal that commits a crime with an illegal gun isn't the type of person who runs into a school and massacres a bunch of kids. It's the manifesto bat shit crazy uber right wing anti government (the same government that supports their right to bump stocks, super clips, etc) nut jobs that rent hotel rooms, own 50 guns, modified rifles, super scopes, and 700 rounds of ammo that do. The next time a drug addict or punk shoots a drug dealer with an AR 15 with a bump stock and 700 rounds of ammo, will be the first. So the argument that Billy Dupree or Evan Waltercamp is gonna seek one to steal a wallet is a myth.

Speed limits don't stop some people from speeding. Therefore, we shouldn't have speed limits.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 25 Mar 2019 - 12:06

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Now a Sandy Hook parent killed himself. I know, I know. There are thousands of suicides in America every day so we shouldn't care about this.

jesus fuck. No

waiting on the death-crazed gun nuts to send out fund-raising literature.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 25 Mar 2019 - 12:35

Heat Miser wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:A large percentage of the little dick gun crowd that hide behind their lifted trucks, big motors, and cool guns will always spout the argument that outlawing certain types of guns doesn't stop criminals from getting them illegally. And I agree. But your common douche bag criminal that commits a crime with an illegal gun isn't the type of person who runs into a school and massacres a bunch of kids. It's the manifesto bat shit crazy uber right wing anti government (the same government that supports their right to bump stocks, super clips, etc) nut jobs that rent hotel rooms, own 50 guns, modified rifles, super scopes, and 700 rounds of ammo that do. The next time a drug addict or punk shoots a drug dealer with an AR 15 with a bump stock and 700 rounds of ammo, will be the first. So the argument that Billy Dupree or Evan Waltercamp is gonna seek one to steal a wallet is a myth.

Speed limits don't stop some people from speeding. Therefore, we shouldn't have speed limits.

The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a car is a good guy with a car.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Mon 25 Mar 2019 - 12:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

jesus fuck. No

waiting on the death-crazed gun nuts to send out fund-raising literature.

Thoughts and prayers.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 25 Mar 2019 - 14:37

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

WTF? You don’t need to be a dick about it. Save your lectures for your own family.

Yes. It bothers me. A teen killed themselves. We are all like oh man that's terrible here's my two cents on it but half probably can't even be bothered to read the article, let alone read about the suicide that took place earlier this week. It's right there in the link Wags provided that she suffered from PTSD. I'm sorry to call you out on it but the internet just has us so desensitized to this shit it bothers me. We all just react and post RIP this is so sad, something needs to be done and then we go back to making wise cracks about another poster's mom.

Venting.

It’s not your place to scold and set straight anyone here. Like I said, save your lectures for family. There were a number of ways you could’ve approached this, and you chose poorly.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 25 Mar 2019 - 14:41

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

WTF? You don’t need to be a dick about it. Save your lectures for your own family.

Yes. It bothers me. A teen killed themselves. We are all like oh man that's terrible here's my two cents on it but half probably can't even be bothered to read the article, let alone read about the suicide that took place earlier this week. It's right there in the link Wags provided that she suffered from PTSD. I'm sorry to call you out on it but the internet just has us so desensitized to this shit it bothers me. We all just react and post RIP this is so sad, something needs to be done and then we go back to making wise cracks about another poster's mom.

Venting.

We’re all dealing with something. Everyone does. That’s not a license to call others out. If you want to vent, then find a healthy, less abrasive way to vent, but don’t vent on others because you’re unhappy with society right now. You act like you’re the only one who doesn’t like what’s going on right now in the world. Jesus.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon 25 Mar 2019 - 14:49

tTito wrote:
DWags wrote:Two have committed suicide within a couple of days now.

Tragedy continues.

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2018/p0607-suicide-prevention.html

45,000 U.S. citizens committed suicide last year. Shall we have a competition to determine which ones were the most tragic?

Are you considering entering the contest?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Mon 25 Mar 2019 - 14:49

This thread took a strange turn.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon 25 Mar 2019 - 15:46

Started off on what I thought was a serious first step then ......

Failure to address mental health in general and specifically proactive programs to work with surviviors is a first step.  As a country mental health treatment gets the short straw.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on Mon 25 Mar 2019 - 18:45; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 25 Mar 2019 - 17:17

GRR Spartan wrote:Started off on what I thought was a serious first step the ......

Failure to address mental health in general and specifically proactive programs to work with surviviors is a first step. As a country meantal health treatment gets the short straw.

Yep. If we spent some money on it, I'd guess we would have less mass shootings and angry people.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 25 Mar 2019 - 17:40

DWags wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Started off on what I thought was a serious first step the ......

Failure to address mental health in general and specifically proactive programs to work with surviviors is a first step. As a country meantal health treatment gets the short straw.

Yep. If we spent some money on it, I'd guess we would have less mass shootings and angry people.

Putting $ towards people. Hah! Waste. Trickle down, bro.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2