Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fellas (and Dendro) - I'm Out For a Bit..

+18
kingstonlake
Dendrobates
Clarett's Folly
MSU addict
Turtleneck
InTenSity
AvgMSUJoe
NigelUno
steveschneider
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
Cameron
DWags
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
Senior Dickfist
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fellas (and Dendro) - I'm Out For a Bit..  Empty Fellas (and Dendro) - I'm Out For a Bit..

Post by Robert J Sakimano March 29th 2019, 2:25 pm

gotta get down south to clean up some estate stuff for my Dad/Mom's house, blah blah blah - sold the car, the truck, the boat, the house - all belongings are staying in the house or the buyers are donating it... likely my last trip to the Great State of North Carolina for some time. No

so.. I won't be around here much for a while.. let's pull the Spartans through tonight and then take it to Duke on Sunday.

Love you guys.. let's do it for Johnny!!!

Fellas (and Dendro) - I'm Out For a Bit..  Giphy

Go Green!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fellas (and Dendro) - I'm Out For a Bit..  Empty Re: Fellas (and Dendro) - I'm Out For a Bit..

Post by Watch Out Pylon! March 29th 2019, 2:32 pm

First Guest and now Bob. Who will be our super users moving forward?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fellas (and Dendro) - I'm Out For a Bit..  Empty Re: Fellas (and Dendro) - I'm Out For a Bit..

Post by Senior Dickfist March 29th 2019, 2:35 pm

Bob, best of luck to you, my friend.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos March 29th 2019, 2:38 pm

:(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson March 29th 2019, 2:39 pm

Good luck, Bob. I know it will be sad being in the home one last time.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags March 29th 2019, 2:42 pm

Thoughts, are with you Bob. I know it's a tough thing you're doing. Hang in there. Safe travels.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron March 29th 2019, 2:45 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:First Guest and now Bob. Who will be our super users moving forward?

Let's have Nigel stop posting like himself and just do his best Bob impersonation until Bob gets back.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher March 29th 2019, 2:47 pm

Safe travels. We'll be here when you get back.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay March 29th 2019, 2:59 pm

Be well, Bob. Drive safe and come back soon. Oh, and let Mrs. Bob know I’ll stop by after the game. Fellas (and Dendro) - I'm Out For a Bit..  3557613862

edit: p.s. Stay gold.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider March 29th 2019, 3:10 pm

Be well and safe travels! Go Green!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno March 29th 2019, 3:35 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:gotta get down south to clean up some estate stuff for my Dad/Mom's house, blah blah blah - sold the car, the truck, the boat, the house - all belongings are staying in the house or the buyers are donating it... likely my last trip to the Great State of North Carolina for some time. No

so.. I won't be around here much for a while.. let's pull the Spartans through tonight and then take it to Duke on Sunday.

Love you guys.. let's do it for Johnny!!!

Fellas (and Dendro) - I'm Out For a Bit..  Giphy

Go Green!!

Go White!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe March 29th 2019, 3:39 pm

Remember while driving, Ohio sucks and it will pull you into a dark pit of despair if you let it.

K, Bye Bob.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! March 29th 2019, 3:40 pm

Cameron wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:First Guest and now Bob. Who will be our super users moving forward?

Let's have Nigel stop posting like himself and just do his best Bob impersonation until Bob gets back.

This is a good idea. Go nuts Nigel.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity March 29th 2019, 4:00 pm

Bye Bob. I hope you can find us on your phone when you get bored.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! March 29th 2019, 4:18 pm

Seriously though, take care Bob. See you soon.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck March 29th 2019, 4:40 pm

Take care, Bob. See you at Comic Con.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay March 29th 2019, 4:48 pm

p.s. The Hold Steady is overrated. Fellas (and Dendro) - I'm Out For a Bit..  2943907172
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict March 29th 2019, 8:50 pm

I know this sounds like and urban legend, but I actually know the guy (no not me).

He bought a house from the family after the people died, all contents included. Found almost $200,000 squirreled away.

He never told the people he bought it from.

Just say'in.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay March 29th 2019, 9:19 pm

MSU addict wrote:I know this sounds like and urban legend, but I actually know the guy (no not me).

He bought a house from the family after the people died, all contents included. Found almost $200,000 squirreled away.

He never told the people he bought it from.

Just say'in.

Legally in the clear, but morally sketchy. Karma always makes an appearance.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly March 29th 2019, 9:26 pm

Just seeing this, Bob.
Safe travels, see you when you get back.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay March 29th 2019, 9:39 pm

Clarett's Folly wrote:Just seeing this, Bob.

Yeah, about that... you need to stop peeping in Bob’s windows.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly March 29th 2019, 9:45 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:Just seeing this, Bob.

Yeah, about that... you need to stop peeping in Bob’s windows.

Pssshhh... Try to stop me
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe March 29th 2019, 9:58 pm

tGreenWay wrote:p.s. The Hold Steady is overrated. Fellas (and Dendro) - I'm Out For a Bit..  2943907172
Fellas (and Dendro) - I'm Out For a Bit..  Whatever-motherfucker-annoyed-mother-fucker-gif-5050022

This was supposed to be a gif that said
.... Muthafucker!!!!

Last edited by AvgMSUJoe on March 29th 2019, 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe March 29th 2019, 10:00 pm

Last edited by AvgMSUJoe on March 30th 2019, 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe March 29th 2019, 10:04 pm

Last edited by AvgMSUJoe on March 30th 2019, 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates March 30th 2019, 8:40 am

I’m sure that will be tough Bob.

Safe travels buddy
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake March 30th 2019, 11:36 am

Safe travels Robert. Good luck and we'll see on the flip.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags March 30th 2019, 11:49 am

Do you guys think Bob knows we won or do you think he was just playing music and singing songs all the way down there?

This reminds me, didn’t we have a committee formed to partner up people Incase we lose track of each other? Who is responsible for letting Bob know we won and waffle boy was at the game?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher March 30th 2019, 11:51 am

Probably falls to me as Goose's proxy or Greenie since he's his neighbor. Though I am still not clear on if these two actually know who each other are, or are terrified of being outed in real life.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck March 30th 2019, 12:05 pm

DWags wrote:Do you guys think Bob knows we won or do you think he was just playing music and singing songs all the way down there?

This reminds me, didn’t we have a committee formed to partner up people Incase we lose track of each other? Who is responsible for letting Bob know we won and waffle boy was at the game?

According to the records, poster Guest is assigned to Bob.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags March 30th 2019, 12:27 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:Do you guys think Bob knows we won or do you think he was just playing music and singing songs all the way down there?

According to the records, poster Guest is assigned to Bob.

Oops. Well, sometimes it’s good to be surprised by results. I think we’ll let Bob do his family business and, when he gets back to a part of the country where more teeth are prevalent, he can toon into the inner webs.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags March 30th 2019, 12:34 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Probably falls to me as Goose's proxy or Greenie since he's his neighbor. Though I am still not clear on if these two actually know who each other are, or are terrified of being outed in real life.

Ftr I can honestly say that Bob is a great American and he is a person that was great to have a beer with.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos March 30th 2019, 12:35 pm

I believe that not only is bob aware, he is currently on the cusp of starting a bar fight with some duke fans in a rural North Carolina bar.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags March 30th 2019, 12:40 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I believe that not only is bob aware, he is currently on the cusp of starting a bar fight with some duke fans in a rural North Carolina bar.

I’m not worried.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That March 30th 2019, 1:02 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I believe that not only is bob aware, he is currently on the cusp of starting a bar fight with some duke fans in a rural North Carolina bar.

I just came.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe March 30th 2019, 4:03 pm

DWags wrote:

I’m not worried.
Don't see Bob as a fighter... So I might be a little worried.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags March 30th 2019, 4:07 pm

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
DWags wrote:

I’m not worried.

He’s a words smith. The guys who’d kick his ass will end up buying him a Pabst and listening to the time he went to his 7th Boss concert.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm March 30th 2019, 4:53 pm

DWags wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

He’s a words smith. The guys who’d kick his ass will end up buying him a Pabst and listening to the time he went to his 77th Boss concert.

fify
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano April 6th 2019, 7:09 am

I'm back, fellas (and Dendro).

Thanks for the well-wishes. It was difficult at times but, overall, I'm very fortunate and thankful.

Go Green Bitchez!!

I watched last Friday's game vs LSU in a hotel room.. then the epic takedown of Duke at a bar in North Carolina (as some here figured) - I had cut the cable at Mom and Dad's back in December so I really had no choice.

It was pretty funny - as you may know, Duke isn't overly popular in North Carolina so there were quite a few folks pulling for the Spartans. I was easily the only person decked out in MSU gear, though.

What's sucked was that I haven't really been able to keep up with the post-Duke, pre-Final Four reports/storylines. I've been very busy and it's been exhausting.

Regardless, been thinking about this crazy place we call tSwill all week. It's been fun.. had some folks already text asking me to meet them at various places for the game tonight and I was like "thanks but I'm watching this one at home".

Go Green! Glad to be back in East Lansing. Thanks again for all of your words and well-wishes.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake April 6th 2019, 7:33 am

Welcome back Bob. I know you're a quiet guy and don't like to champion your accomplishments. But the world wants to know. How many Duke fans did you take down at the bar!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next