Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Americans aren't the only stupid people.

+4
steveschneider
Floyd Robertson
Turtleneck
Rocinante
8 posters

Go down

Americans aren't the only stupid people. Empty Americans aren't the only stupid people.

Post by Rocinante Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:00 pm

Ukraine’s next president may be a comedian who played the president on TV
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Americans aren't the only stupid people. Empty Re: Americans aren't the only stupid people.

Post by Turtleneck Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:07 pm

Americans humans are stupid.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Americans aren't the only stupid people. Empty Re: Americans aren't the only stupid people.

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:58 pm

Is anyone else shocked that Ukraine has sitcoms? I bet the laughtracks are a hoot.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:28 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:Is anyone else shocked that Ukraine has sitcoms? I bet the laughtracks are a hoot.

I guess Larry Charles has a Netflix show on standup comedy that exists in the most fucked up places in the world.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt9654082/episodes/?season=1

Looks pretty interesting. For a while I thought standup might be a mostly American thing but this doc goes into areas with great conflict and looks at artists that do standup about the horrors around them. Definitely plan on giving it a watch soon.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:43 am

Knowing Americans aren't the only stupid people isn't at all reassuring.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:42 am

GRR Spartan wrote:Knowing Americans aren't the only stupid people isn't at all reassuring.

Well at least we have the most of them.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:05 pm

To be honest, even those of us here, that keep up on events pretty well, sometimes are in a bubble of Americanism, when it comes to how stupid/fucked up things are in this country. When you look at the joker that Brazil recently elected (some of his public statements make "grab 'em by the pussy" sound like a glowing term of respect toward women). Or the disaster that's going on in Britain surrounding Brexit (founded in the same principles that Trump bangs on about). Or other countries that have elected far right wing leaders and/or have strong surging far right populist movements.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:13 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:To be honest, even those of us here, that keep up on events pretty well, sometimes are in a bubble of Americanism, when it comes to how stupid/fucked up things are in this country. When you look at the joker that Brazil recently elected (some of his public statements make "grab 'em by the pussy" sound like a glowing term of respect toward women). Or the disaster that's going on in Britain surrounding Brexit (founded in the same principles that Trump bangs on about). Or other countries that have elected far right wing leaders and/or have strong surging far right populist movements.
I agree with this.. as stupid as Americans are, I think it's magnified because they walk among us.

plenty of stupid people the world over.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:49 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:To be honest, even those of us here, that keep up on events pretty well, sometimes are in a bubble of Americanism, when it comes to how stupid/fucked up things are in this country. When you look at the joker that Brazil recently elected (some of his public statements make "grab 'em by the pussy" sound like a glowing term of respect toward women). Or the disaster that's going on in Britain surrounding Brexit (founded in the same principles that Trump bangs on about). Or other countries that have elected far right wing leaders and/or have strong surging far right populist movements.
I agree with this.. as stupid as Americans are, I think it's magnified because they walk among us.

Earth is a stupid planet. Wink
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:05 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I agree with this.. as stupid as Americans are, I think it's magnified because they walk among us.

Earth is a stupid planet. Wink
it is.

and, yes, the stupid people are doing their best to ruin the planet for the rest of us.. but at least we can point at them and laugh.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down