Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tracy Morgan bought a $2MM Bugatti, then promptly got in a minor accident

+6
I.B. Fine
steveschneider
DWags
Dendrobates
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
10 posters

Go down

Tracy Morgan bought a $2MM Bugatti, then promptly got in a minor accident  Empty Tracy Morgan bought a $2MM Bugatti, then promptly got in a minor accident

Post by tGreenWay 2019-06-04, 23:11

Gotta say, if I’m driving my Bugatti on Day 1, ain’t no way I’m dealing with Manhattan traffic. Those things are meant to be explored at high speeds.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/davidmack/tracy-morgan-crash-bugatti-sports-car-new-york
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Tracy Morgan bought a $2MM Bugatti, then promptly got in a minor accident  Empty Re: Tracy Morgan bought a $2MM Bugatti, then promptly got in a minor accident

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-06-04, 23:19

Sounds like a 30 Rock episode.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Tracy Morgan bought a $2MM Bugatti, then promptly got in a minor accident  Empty Re: Tracy Morgan bought a $2MM Bugatti, then promptly got in a minor accident

Post by tGreenWay 2019-06-04, 23:29

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Sounds like a 30 Rock episode.

Sold his EGOT for the Bugatti.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2019-06-05, 07:26

I just don’t get the appeal in cars that expensive.
I can see having some classic cars. But brand new cars like that, I don’t get it.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-06-05, 08:14

Dendrobates wrote:I just don’t get the appeal in cars that expensive.
I can see having some classic cars. But brand new cars like that, I don’t get it.

Yep. If I was a billionaire, I don't think I'd buy one. I'd have a nice car or truck, and it would be not older than one or two years old, but just give me a pickem up truck and a nice Benz to take the lovely and talented wife out to special places in and I'd be happy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-06-05, 08:32

Yep, all I want my car to do is get me from point a to point b as safely and economically as possible.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-06-05, 10:46

You don't buy cars like that unless you can scrape up 6+ figures from the spare change under the cushions of your couch.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-06-05, 10:54

I.B. Fine wrote:You don't buy cars like that unless you can scrape up 6+ figures from the spare change under the cushions of your couch.

Or if you won the lottery and want to make sure you're bankrupt in five years.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-06-05, 11:04

I mean, it’s NYC, ffs. What did he expect? It’s the one place all new cars can go to be deflowered.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2019-06-05, 12:47

I.B. Fine wrote:You don't buy cars like that unless you can scrape up 6+ figures from the spare change under the cushions of your couch.
He did get an undisclosed settlement from WM. I think its undisclosed. I'm pretty sure its more than any of us here would get.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-06-05, 15:31

InTenSity wrote:
He did get an undisclosed settlement from WM. I think its undisclosed. I'm pretty sure its more than any of us here would get.

Nasty accident. I’m guessing he got trash cans of money.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2019-06-05, 16:09

Everyone likes their toys or collectibles. Cars, motorcycles, guns, electronics.... .When you can afford crazy expensive exotic toys, they're kinda fun to have. I'm sure most everyone that has these also has the very nice Sedan or SUV for practical purposes too.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GirbaudJeans 2019-06-05, 18:14

Growing up I always loved cars and especially the Ferrari. Now that I am in my 40's I have lost the desire to own something that I will have to worry about parking, to have some inconsiderate asshole open his or her door into mine. My neighbor who moved recently had an obscene exotic car collection. He ended up moving to a house in the country with more garage space. I would pass his house and wonder how much he spends monthly on car insurance alone. This is just one of his garages

Tracy Morgan bought a $2MM Bugatti, then promptly got in a minor accident  VDqkQaQXDx2YrzX3mc2tB-b97Qj5e1JzNvyxn4gLRMrH2d5yZ4jeODV0Qpqfazdh978ffzODnFDNLD0Q1Dr3j397l8IBlKwey4eT6tfXT_SSEyiqQ8967ylTIakuEnm6qKR3PntFepBvO6RLIGsWL_u7QIpRjHKsNRAewOguVn0sn4_1TR3oduTvzIO67etPjQS3eS3AcOyYy86rcMuDelzHj9qgiXMvU6SMN_Y5HRTHedQDOg2A9obwWZbs7yXE2l68XY9jemZKARCfdxKZSBokGrxmZP5BcDopgoKVD7lj12nXPXSl14yh1LED10yvqH1RhiEBJCFK3YzYgEtUe7Kdr9cZZq8vc0K_InW4PFcRPnryozeArbqWqka5O_GLHKRfNc02O6A2hkHB9jEwEWs5PZ_mI6IKlNgwUfWxi_xpziL2oi9Z9MuP_nNqm0hFSawijKrFyBs6z8u1CSP6NLWu6pZqfKFHxorHiNOIMIp4iI44DWjfdJrvrMXLA7ZxY4s1wS8NJOLJWhRKVldewIMXeD5FkcsVfft81jZMWrSZmmusCVoosoVMJln4TtYzEwUCAw4H6vMzE586blJBKSwSZLDfSS1SUqbN8LdarrBv_XalFxsgxWSUyMb3R695427y7x1NV7sE0JymWO1ijqWTiYjEVagdGVbO9dGPTSgiFCI3lVKcbRY4ABdLcGum2r6uU6BUYyqN8P1DqERNISONBg=w521-h300-no
GirbaudJeans
GirbaudJeans
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down