Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bob? Who was the poster that was going to run you over if he saw you on your bike?

5 posters

Go down

Bob?  Who was the poster that was going to run you over if he saw you on your bike? Empty Bob? Who was the poster that was going to run you over if he saw you on your bike?

Post by NigelUno 2019-07-07, 09:30

I miss that guy.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bob?  Who was the poster that was going to run you over if he saw you on your bike? Empty Re: Bob? Who was the poster that was going to run you over if he saw you on your bike?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-07, 09:31

I think it was our pro-life christian friend who threatened to kill me..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bob?  Who was the poster that was going to run you over if he saw you on your bike? Empty Re: Bob? Who was the poster that was going to run you over if he saw you on your bike?

Post by NigelUno 2019-07-07, 10:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I think it was our pro-life christian friend who threatened to kill me..

Herbie!

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2019-07-07, 11:01

It was me. I’m such a rascal
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2019-07-07, 11:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I think it was our pro-life christian friend who threatened to kill me..

Gonna need to be more specific on that.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-07-07, 11:35

Herbie was not a pro life Christian, someone is mixed up. Herbie was just an angry message boarder with a persecution complex and perhaps a substance abuse issue. Not judging.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-07-07, 11:56

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Herbie was not a pro life Christian, someone is mixed up. Herbie was just an angry message boarder with a persecution complex and perhaps a substance abuse issue. Not judging.

I think Bob was referring to another poster (or posters) who wanted to kill him. I was referring to Herbie. I forgot his name. Hope that helps.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down