Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many TDs does the offense need to score vs. Western to make you happy/excited/confident/whatever?

+5
Floyd Robertson
Cameron
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
9 posters

Go down

How many TDs does the offense need to score vs. Western?

How many TDs does the offense need to score vs. Western to make you happy/excited/confident/whatever? Vote_lcap13%How many TDs does the offense need to score vs. Western to make you happy/excited/confident/whatever? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
How many TDs does the offense need to score vs. Western to make you happy/excited/confident/whatever? Vote_lcap0%How many TDs does the offense need to score vs. Western to make you happy/excited/confident/whatever? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How many TDs does the offense need to score vs. Western to make you happy/excited/confident/whatever? Vote_lcap25%How many TDs does the offense need to score vs. Western to make you happy/excited/confident/whatever? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
How many TDs does the offense need to score vs. Western to make you happy/excited/confident/whatever? Vote_lcap13%How many TDs does the offense need to score vs. Western to make you happy/excited/confident/whatever? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
How many TDs does the offense need to score vs. Western to make you happy/excited/confident/whatever? Vote_lcap38%How many TDs does the offense need to score vs. Western to make you happy/excited/confident/whatever? Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

How many TDs does the offense need to score vs. Western to make you happy/excited/confident/whatever? Empty How many TDs does the offense need to score vs. Western to make you happy/excited/confident/whatever?

Post by NigelUno Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:09 am

How many TDs does the offense need to score vs. Western to make you happy/excited/confident/whatever? 1542793333
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How many TDs does the offense need to score vs. Western to make you happy/excited/confident/whatever? Empty Re: How many TDs does the offense need to score vs. Western to make you happy/excited/confident/whatever?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:10 am

N/A. It’s Western Michigan.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How many TDs does the offense need to score vs. Western to make you happy/excited/confident/whatever? Empty Re: How many TDs does the offense need to score vs. Western to make you happy/excited/confident/whatever?

Post by Turtleneck Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:11 am

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:11 am

Maybe 288.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:12 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:N/A. It’s Western Michigan.

What he said.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:12 am

Except there was an WMU game in '83 (?) that ended like 9-6, so it's hard for me say N/A.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:21 am

We score 1 TD.
We score 5 TDs.

Your comfort level with the offense will be the same under either scenario?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:25 am

Eleventy-three.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:41 am

I’m guessing however many is needed after you factor in how many points western scores, how many the MSU defense scores and how many field goals we kick and how many safeties we get.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:46 am

I'm kind of over it, fellas if you are an MSU fan you are going to have to learn how to live through let down seasons. Six to eight win seasons are going to happen.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:51 am

steveschneider wrote:I'm kind of over it, fellas if you are an MSU fan you are going to have to learn how to live through let down seasons. Six to eight win seasons are going to happen.

Posting for WBH

Rolling Eyes
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:52 am

steveschneider wrote:I'm kind of over it, fellas if you are an MSU fan you are going to have to learn how to live through let down seasons. Six to eight win seasons are going to happen.

Didn't we just have one of those last year? Every year is just a little bit too often.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:52 am

kingstonlake wrote:I’m guessing however many is needed after you factor in how many points western scores, how many the MSU defense scores and how many field goals we kick and how many safeties we get.

How many TDs does the offense need to score vs. Western to make you happy/excited/confident/whatever? 8804533
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:54 am

Bro. We've played one game.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:08 am

Jake from State Farm wrote:

Didn't we just have one of those last year? Every year is just a little bit too often.

There's further to go under six wins, I witnessed the Williams and JLS era.

I mean I get it. Why's our OL so bad? Why can't we have just a mediocre OL? These are questions to ponder for about a minute and then I think you just have to shrug your shoulders and get on with your life.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:10 am

NigelUno wrote:

FTR I predicted 15-0 this year but I may adjust that prediction here soon. Also FTR I'm also predicting we have another 6 win season again at some point. It happens.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:23 am

NigelUno wrote:

We score 1 TD.
We score 5 TDs.

This wasn’t the poll/question.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:28 am

steveschneider wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

FTR I predicted 15-0 this year but I may adjust that prediction here soon. Also FTR I'm also predicting we have another 6 win season again at some point. It happens.

We could. I think Dantonio has upped the program from 6 +/- to 8 +/- in any given year.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:33 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

We score 1 TD.
We score 5 TDs.

This wasn’t the poll/question.

Inherently it was. If you picked more than 5, then you'd obviously be more happy than say 1 (for example).

Always appreciate your insight.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:55 am

NigelUno wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

We could. I think Dantonio has upped the program from 6 +/- to 8 +/- in any given year.

Probably accurate but then there's always a season like 2016 that can come along. Lets just be happy the good far outweighs the bad. My point is as a life long MSU football fan you have to be able to handle a disappointing season because they are going to happen.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down