Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wish I was as confident as the rest of you seem to be

+8
Mentalstate
Herbie Green
tanfan!
Code_Warrior
duffy munn
Snake Plissken
WhiteBoyHatcher
Rocinante
12 posters

Go down

I wish I was as confident as the rest of you seem to be Empty I wish I was as confident as the rest of you seem to be

Post by Rocinante 2014-10-02, 21:24

In Saturday's game. I feel like the only time the secondary was really tested, things got ugly. Convince me that the corners can cover and the rush will get home y'all.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I wish I was as confident as the rest of you seem to be Empty Re: I wish I was as confident as the rest of you seem to be

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-10-02, 21:26

I wouldn't be too concerned about the corners. Armstrong can throw a deep ball but he's no Ace in the pocket. We'll bother him enough that he's not going to repeatedly beat us deep.

We need to worry about missed assignments in the run game. Keep Abdullah under 150 and we win. He goes off for 200 and we're not winning unless we get another 5 TO miracle.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I wish I was as confident as the rest of you seem to be Empty Re: I wish I was as confident as the rest of you seem to be

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-10-02, 21:30

Rocinante wrote:In Saturday's game. I feel like the only time the secondary was really tested, things got ugly. Convince me that the corners can cover and the rush will get home y'all.
Shake the sand out of your vag
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-02, 21:35

MSU 38 Nebraska 21.

Langford outgains Ameer.

Cook throws for 350 and 3 TDs.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2014-10-02, 21:44

Rocinante wrote:In Saturday's game. I feel like the only time the secondary was really tested, things got ugly. Convince me that the corners can cover and the rush will get home y'all.
The corners will get burned and Ameer Abdullah will get his runs, but it won't matter because our O can score and I think our D will do a better job on their O then their D will do on our O - especially since they won't have one of their starting linebackers, who is out with an injury. I said in another thread that MSU wins 35-24, with MSU scoring a TD late in the 4th quarter to ice the game. Nebraska is a great football team and will challenge us no doubt about it.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-02, 21:49

Burned Drummond twice last year for Tds. They will again. With Knox returning should ad depth so we can keep them under 30 points. Hope we can score in the 30s to win it. Think we will.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-02, 22:21

Tanfan! wrote:Burned Drummond twice last year for Tds. They will again. With Knox returning should ad depth so we can keep them under 30 points. Hope we can score in the 30s to win it. Think we will.

Scored 40 last year in Lincoln against a better Husker D and a still developing Spartan QB. We are going to roll them. I'm not concerned.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2014-10-03, 00:10

The best defensive front 7 will win this game. Both teams have the skill players
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-10-03, 10:04

I'm so excited about tomorrow night!!!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-10-03, 11:41

Their best LB is out, lost 3 other D starters, including their previous best MLB.

Armstong is around 51% completion rate playing almost completely at home vs. really, really bad pas defenses.

AA will get his rushing yards. But after that, Neb will have trouble stopping us. If we can limit Neb on 1st downs to 1-3 yards or less, we win easily.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-10-03, 11:50

Isn't almost any game easy to win if you limit any team to 1-3 yards on 1st down?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 2014-10-03, 12:34

their QB blows
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2014-10-03, 12:52

I enjoy the good games. I don't want to sit in the rain all day to watch Purdue. The good games come with the possibility of a loss. That's why it's more fun when you win them.

We've shown some vulnerabilities, but so has Nebraska. Since the safeties have been suspect lately I hope they clean that up, but we know they've done better before, so it's not just wishful thinking. Time to execute.

Also, Bullough deserves more PT.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2014-10-03, 13:19

Snake Plissken wrote:Shake the sand out of your vag

Or rub it out, vigorously
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-10-03, 13:27

Snake Plissken wrote:Shake the sand out of your vag

What, is my vag made of paper?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down