Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

are you confident we can dig out of this hole?

+19
duffy munn
NigelUno
WhiteBoyHatcher
Nordic
InTenSity
Floyd Robertson
The_Dude
Dendrobates
Death Roe
Wally Fairway
Rocinante
I.B. Fine
Vlad
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
Blanch32
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

are you confident we can dig out of this hole? Empty are you confident we can dig out of this hole?

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-11, 09:45

nigel, Pls commence with the poll.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

are you confident we can dig out of this hole? Empty Re: are you confident we can dig out of this hole?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-11, 09:47

We already scrapped the program. You're late to the game as usual.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

are you confident we can dig out of this hole? Empty Re: are you confident we can dig out of this hole?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-11, 09:49

I'm not worried.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-11, 10:01

The Scrapture©™.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-11, 10:02

tGreenWay wrote:The Scrapture©™.
I took this picture of the Duffy Daugherty football building earlier this morning..

are you confident we can dig out of this hole? Scrap-heap

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-11, 10:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:The Scrapture©™.
I took this picture of the Duffy Daugherty football building earlier this morning..

are you confident we can dig out of this hole? Scrap-heap

Damn, that was fast.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-11, 10:19

are you confident we can dig out of this hole? Trashfire1_0

Here's the team cooling down after a hard practice.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-11, 10:21

Northwestern W
Maryland L
Michigan W
ILL W
Rutgers W
OSU L
Penn State w
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-11, 10:33

Scraptastic!!! Plenty of seats available. Plus, I think I can sell my Michigan tickets to some Wolverines who will probably pay three times face value.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-11, 10:34

After the first loss I was 95% sure it was just one bad game. After the way they played last week, I'm at about 30%.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-11, 10:39

Vlad wrote:After the first loss I was 95% sure it was just one bad game. After the way they played last week, I'm at about 30%.
65 percent of all statistics
are made up right there on the spot
82.4 percent of people believe 'em
whether they're accurate statistics or not
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-10-11, 11:24

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Northwestern W
Maryland L
Michigan W
ILL W
Rutgers W
OSU L
Penn State w

Wow, OTPT, slow down on the Kool Aid, I'm just hoping we can eek out a win against Rutgers.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-11, 11:25

Yes Blanch. You're not allowed back on the bandwagon after. You get to pick up the horse shit after the parade.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-11, 11:25

I.B. Fine wrote:
Maryland L
Michigan W
ILL W
Rutgers W
OSU L
Penn State w

Wow, OTPT, slow down on the Kool Aid, I'm just hoping we can eek out a win against Rutgers.

are you confident we can dig out of this hole? 502811600 Yeah, that's optimistic as fuck but whatever. Life is too short to be negative.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2016-10-11, 13:13

Fuck it! Still going to Indy for the B1G champioinship game - in Dantonio I trust (and you fuckers are just pathetic losers)

- MSU wins out finishes 7-2
- Forks Down lose to Michy and Maryland, finishes 6-3
- UM loses to MSU & OSU, finishes 7-2
- OSU loses to MSU and Wiscy, finishes 7-2

3 way tie for the B1G East @ 7-2, and MSU goes to the conference championship game because 2-0 against divisional co-champions & win the game in Indy to keep the B1G out of the playoffs.

Fuck yeah - no really it will likely happen as I've sold almost the tickets I have to the rest of the games because I can't sit there and watch this shit!
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-11, 13:20

Wally Fairway wrote:Fuck it! Still going to Indy for the B1G champioinship game - in Dantonio I trust (and you fuckers are just pathetic losers)

3 way tie for the B1G East @ 7-2, and MSU goes to the conference championship game because 2-0 against divisional co-champions & win the game in Indy to keep the B1G out of the playoffs.

Fuck yeah - no really it will likely happen as I've sold almost the tickets I have to the rest of the games because I can't sit there and watch this shit!

I... I love you?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-11, 13:21

Wally Fairway wrote:Fuck it! Still going to Indy for the B1G champioinship game - in Dantonio I trust (and you fuckers are just pathetic losers)

are you confident we can dig out of this hole? 502811600

I know where you're coming from, dude - I haven't been able to watch all year.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2016-10-11, 13:32

I wish and hope you are right. But I think you're dead wrong. Your heart is overriding your brain. I figured it would be a down year, but I had no idea it would be this bad. It's depressing to talk about.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-10-11, 15:02

No. Besides Rutgers, I dont see a game where we 'should' win. Maybe Illinois?

Chalk up UM, OSU and PSU as losses right now. That means we have to 4-0 in the other 4 games just to make the pizza pizza bowl. And NW and Maryland are both better teams than MSU.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-10-11, 15:03

gHost Spartan wrote:This team has no killer instinct. In all honesty, we only looked good in the 2nd and 3rd quarters of the Notre Dame game, the rest of the season has been complete garbage.

Its unreal. Even shit teams play more than 2 good quarters though 5 games...good lord is MSU truly terrible.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-11, 15:04

Maryland L
Michigan W
ILL W
Rutgers W
OSU L
Penn State w

Fwiw that's what loose thinks too, but won't put any of his social security cash on it cause he broke
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-11, 15:07

Rocinante wrote:Yes Blanch. You're not allowed back on the bandwagon after. You get to pick up the horse shit after the parade.

might as well. I've been completely wrong about all games this year, minus well continue the trend
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-10-11, 15:39

That's the spirit, man.

Remember 1990? We started the season like 1-2-1 then beat u of m in the #1 vs. No One game and then almost ran the table after that (crappy Illinois letdown game after beating scumchicken). Finished in a four-way tie for the B1G championship.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-10-11, 15:55

I'm confident they can dig out of the hole. Maybe not this year though. Whatever, at least now I know not to turn down any golf during any of the games. And now I sound like Tanner.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-10-11, 16:25

The_Dude wrote:No. Besides Rutgers, I dont see a game where we 'should' win. Maybe Illinois?

Chalk up UM, OSU and PSU as losses right now. That means we have to 4-0 in the other 4 games just to make the pizza pizza bowl. And NW and Maryland are both better teams than MSU.

That will suck if we no longer hold the Land Grant Trophy

are you confident we can dig out of this hole? 16433131-mmmain
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-10-11, 16:45

I'm not sure. Deep down it really hurts me. I try to be strong but I'm not sure how I can be sometimes.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-11, 17:18

The_Dude wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:This team has no killer instinct. In all honesty, we only looked good in the 2nd and 3rd quarters of the Notre Dame game, the rest of the season has been complete garbage.

Its unreal. Even shit teams play more than 2 good quarters though 5 games...good lord is MSU truly terrible.

I'll bet you had a chubby when you typed that out.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-11, 17:21

Blanch32 wrote:
Maryland L
Michigan W
ILL W
Rutgers W
OSU L
Penn State w

Fwiw that's what loose thinks too, but won't put any of his social security cash on it cause he broke

Bullshit revisionist history. You're the one who won't bet Goose.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-11, 17:55

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm not sure. Deep down it really hurts me. I try to be strong but I'm not sure how I can be sometimes.

Second day in a row I wore MSU swag. I won't bore everyone with the shit I'm getting, but wow, there is a a lot of pent up emotions dying to get out. They've been waiting for this. are you confident we can dig out of this hole? 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-11, 20:38

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

loose reneged on his terms once I agreed with him that we will beat rutgers
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-11, 21:01

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

blanch52 is a chicken shit.  He loved Vlad's bet with me last year, but wouldn't put his money where his mouth was.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-10-11, 21:05

The_Dude wrote:No. Besides Rutgers, I dont see a game where we 'should' win. Maybe Illinois?

You know what, you have sold me. MSU is awful and it's pretty much over. The Harbs train is pulling out and I want a seat right next you.

The only thing you were wrong about was Harbs needing 3 or 4 years to win a national championship. It's going to happen this year and likely the next few. Probably at least 3 in a row. Elite recruiting and coaching.

Cute, fluky little run for the Spartans is over but it sure was fun.

Smell ya later !
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-11, 21:07

Hey, I think it's great you guys are calling out Blanche, he's often contrite when he realizes he's wrong, and as soon as you point out his idiocy with logic and facts he not only agrees with you, but often comes right on and apologizes for being the dumb ass that he is.

My advice would be to keep arguing with him. So far, after 15 years, pointing out what kind of misogynistic alcoholic, old man looking, scares women with shoulder rubs at tailgates, dates pigs, hypocrite he is, has really mellowed him and enlightened him. I dont' think it's a waste of time at all to keep answering him, Dude or Vlad. It's working, it's really working. I'm not joking. Please, keep doing it. Pretty please.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-10-11, 21:09

NigelUno wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

blanch52 is a chicken shit.  He loved Vlad's bet with me last year, but wouldn't put his money where his mouth was.

Blanch can't be risking money. He needs to feed his slam piece and it gets pretty damn expensive.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-11, 21:23

NigelUno wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I wasn't going to put your mom's retirement at risk. you put her through enough
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-11, 21:25

DWags wrote:Hey, I think it's great you guys are calling out Blanche, he's often contrite when he realizes he's wrong, and as soon as you point out his idiocy with logic and facts he not only agrees with you, but often comes right on and apologizes for being the dumb ass that he is.

My advice would be to keep arguing with him. So far, after 15 years, pointing out what kind of misogynistic alcoholic, old man looking, scares women with shoulder rubs at tailgates, dates pigs, hypocrite he is, has really mellowed him and enlightened him. I dont' think it's a waste of time at all to keep answering him, Dude or Vlad. It's working, it's really working. I'm not joking. Please, keep doing it. Pretty please.

You are on at least beer #2.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-11, 21:28

DWags wrote:Hey, I think it's great you guys are calling out Blanche, he's often contrite when he realizes he's wrong, and as soon as you point out his idiocy with logic and facts he not only agrees with you, but often comes right on and apologizes for being the dumb ass that he is.

Lol! your best work yet!!! lmao!! Polish up those vision boArds The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria! DWags has found The Secret
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-11, 21:29

NigelUno wrote:

You are on at least beer #2.

Shocking you don't get it
lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-10-11, 21:37

Blanch32 wrote:

Lol! your best work yet!!! lmao!! Polish up those vision boArds The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria! DWags has found The Secret

How fat is your slam piece ? I mean really, please tell us in terms of like, pounds.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2016-10-11, 21:39

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

How fat is your slam piece ? I mean really, please tell us in terms of like, pounds.

Don't you mean tons?
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next