Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Election in NC-9 Congressional District..

4 posters

Go down

Special Election in NC-9 Congressional District.. Empty Special Election in NC-9 Congressional District..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 10 Sep - 21:21

the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator won this district by, I believe, 12%.

Gonna be very close.. we'll see what happens. I suspect Bishop will win by around 1%.

Oh - it's also worth noting that the only reason there is a special election is that the NC State Supreme Court found overwhelming evidence of voter fraud on behalf of the god-lovin' patriotic republicans.

In a heavily republican-gerrymandered district. Special Election in NC-9 Congressional District.. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Special Election in NC-9 Congressional District.. Empty Re: Special Election in NC-9 Congressional District..

Post by DWags Tue 10 Sep - 21:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator won this district by, I believe, 12%.

Gonna be very close.. we'll see what happens. I suspect Bishop will win by around 1%.

Oh - it's also worth noting that the only reason there is a special election is that the NC State Supreme Court found overwhelming evidence of voter fraud on behalf of the god-lovin' patriotic republicans.

In a heavily republican-gerrymandered district. Special Election in NC-9 Congressional District.. 502811600

So, I had to come back home today around 9, or 9:30 a.m., kid had left the t.v. in the kitchen on and it was on Fox. (WTF?) those three people on the couch and some ex judge. They were mentioning sanctuary cities, and some law the democrats want to pass or allow people to go. The only state it was effecting evidently is the Great state of North Carolina. They all said "For example, if I was living in North Carolina, I"d be frightened....." I was thinking, are there sanctuary cities in North Carolina? I mean they all said that a bunch of times. I left, ,not thinking much of it, then about noon it struck me, North Caroline was having this election. Special Election in NC-9 Congressional District.. 502811600 I started laughing my ass off. Is that channel just one big advertisement for the right?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Special Election in NC-9 Congressional District.. Empty Re: Special Election in NC-9 Congressional District..

Post by Rocinante Tue 10 Sep - 21:45

Uh. Yeah wags. That’s precisely what it is.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 10 Sep - 23:07

Rocinante wrote:Uh. Yeah wags. That’s precisely what it is.

This.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 11 Sep - 5:20

DWags wrote:

So, I had to come back home today around 9, or 9:30 a.m., kid had left the t.v. in the kitchen on and it was on Fox. (WTF?) those three people on the couch and some ex judge. They were mentioning sanctuary cities, and some law the democrats want to pass or allow people to go. The only state it was effecting evidently is the Great state of North Carolina. They all said "For example, if I was living in North Carolina, I"d be frightened....." I was thinking, are there sanctuary cities in North Carolina? I mean they all said that a bunch of times. I left, ,not thinking much of it, then about noon it struck me, North Caroline was having this election. Special Election in NC-9 Congressional District.. 502811600 I started laughing my ass off. Is that channel just one big advertisement for the right?
Special Election in NC-9 Congressional District.. 502811600

It's what the mainstream media does.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 11 Sep - 8:03

the knuckle-draggin' racist won by less than 2%

Republican Dan Bishop eked out a victory in a closely watched North Carolina special congressional election on Tuesday night — a scandal-plagued race that was actually the final uncalled contest of the 2018 midterms.

Bishop, a state senator, narrowly defeated Democrat Dan McCready by fewer than 5,000 votes — 50.8% to 48.6% — with nearly all precincts reporting.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down