Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Church claims world record for their new 22-ft. tall statue of baby Jesus, but it looks like Phil Collins... or maybe Nic Cage

+5
steveschneider
kingstonlake
Cameron
DWags
tGreenWay
9 posters

Go down

Church claims world record for their new 22-ft. tall statue of baby Jesus, but it looks like Phil Collins... or maybe Nic Cage Empty Church claims world record for their new 22-ft. tall statue of baby Jesus, but it looks like Phil Collins... or maybe Nic Cage

Post by tGreenWay Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:31 pm

The debate rages on.

https://people.com/human-interest/baby-jesus-statue-phil-collins-nicolas-cage-debate/amp/
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Church claims world record for their new 22-ft. tall statue of baby Jesus, but it looks like Phil Collins... or maybe Nic Cage Empty Re: Church claims world record for their new 22-ft. tall statue of baby Jesus, but it looks like Phil Collins... or maybe Nic Cage

Post by DWags Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:40 pm

Phil Collins
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Church claims world record for their new 22-ft. tall statue of baby Jesus, but it looks like Phil Collins... or maybe Nic Cage Empty Re: Church claims world record for their new 22-ft. tall statue of baby Jesus, but it looks like Phil Collins... or maybe Nic Cage

Post by Cameron Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:41 pm

I see more Collins than Cage.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:55 pm

Agreed, it’s Collins. And that pic doesn’t allow for perspective. It’s hard to believe it’s 22 feet tall, especially since Collins was probably 5’5”. Church claims world record for their new 22-ft. tall statue of baby Jesus, but it looks like Phil Collins... or maybe Nic Cage 1494614055
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:59 pm

I spent a minute trying to decide. But I don’t care anymore.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:05 pm

Collins and Clapton.

https://youtu.be/YcY3FH208l8
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:05 pm

kingstonlake wrote:I spent a minute trying to decide. But I don’t care anymore.

My thought exactly. Must be something in the air tonight.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:11 pm

That statue is just...bonkers.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:16 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

You oughta know.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:18 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

Mike Valenti?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:03 am

steveschneider wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Mike Valenti?

There must be some misunderstanding; I don’t care about Valenti.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:13 am

Remember when the Jesus state on the side if I-75 in Ohio got struck by lightning and burned to the ground? Church claims world record for their new 22-ft. tall statue of baby Jesus, but it looks like Phil Collins... or maybe Nic Cage 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:56 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Remember when the Jesus state on the side if I-75 in Ohio got struck by lightning and burned to the ground? Church claims world record for their new 22-ft. tall statue of baby Jesus, but it looks like Phil Collins... or maybe Nic Cage 502811600

Church claims world record for their new 22-ft. tall statue of baby Jesus, but it looks like Phil Collins... or maybe Nic Cage 502811600

My kids were always kind of freaked out by that when we’d drive by. It was pretty creepy really.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:47 am

Phil Collins. Does it sing Invisible Touch?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:59 am

Phil Collins with Nick Cage eyes.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:54 am

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Remember when the Jesus state on the side if I-75 in Ohio got struck by lightning and burned to the ground? Church claims world record for their new 22-ft. tall statue of baby Jesus, but it looks like Phil Collins... or maybe Nic Cage 502811600

Church claims world record for their new 22-ft. tall statue of baby Jesus, but it looks like Phil Collins... or maybe Nic Cage 502811600

My kids were always kind of freaked out by that when we’d drive by. It was pretty creepy really.
spent a ton of time driving up and down I-75 to North Carolina over the years, and it was always "how close are we to the jesus statue" when the kid was little.. as she got older, the commentary got more and more entertaining.

then the mutherfucker got struck by lightning.. and that was peak jesus statue. Church claims world record for their new 22-ft. tall statue of baby Jesus, but it looks like Phil Collins... or maybe Nic Cage 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:55 am

for the sake of reference:

Church claims world record for their new 22-ft. tall statue of baby Jesus, but it looks like Phil Collins... or maybe Nic Cage A652259d76b891d17c53d5041346b284

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:03 am

It is how I envision baby tGreenway
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:12 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:for the sake of reference:

Church claims world record for their new 22-ft. tall statue of baby Jesus, but it looks like Phil Collins... or maybe Nic Cage A652259d76b891d17c53d5041346b284

So, if there is a hell, I'm on a fast seat to it. Because when I opened this I started belly laughing at the pictures and am still doing it right now. I just find it so funny and don't know if it's ironic or pathetic, but if youcan look at those three pictures and not laugh you're a better person than I am.

I mean holy shit, when my inlaws house burnt down and I drove there to help it was sickening and you were choked up as you approached. But I have to say, if I belonged to that church and I drove up to it, I'd have to do everything I could not to laugh.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:21 am

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:for the sake of reference:

So, if there is a hell, I'm on a fast seat to it. Because when I opened this I started belly laughing at the pictures and am still doing it right now. I just find it so funny and don't know if it's ironic or pathetic, but if youcan look at those three pictures and not laugh you're a better person than I am.

I mean holy shit, when my inlaws house burnt down and I drove there to help it was sickening and you were choked up as you approached. But I have to say, if I belonged to that church and I drove up to it, I'd have to do everything I could not to laugh.
I know.. the whole public display and the magnitude of the religious arrogance is so blatantly wrong that even jesus himself was like 'what the fuck, people' and burnt that thing to the ground. Church claims world record for their new 22-ft. tall statue of baby Jesus, but it looks like Phil Collins... or maybe Nic Cage 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:22 am

here's the video from the side of the highway..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:28 am

Ha. I remember that giant Jesus off 75.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:28 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:here's the video from the side of the highway..

Church claims world record for their new 22-ft. tall statue of baby Jesus, but it looks like Phil Collins... or maybe Nic Cage 1966794946

Church claims world record for their new 22-ft. tall statue of baby Jesus, but it looks like Phil Collins... or maybe Nic Cage 4198636888

"Jesus is on fire!" "That's amazing"
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down