Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new world record for most candles extinguished by one man's farts

4 posters

Go down

A new world record for most candles extinguished by one man's farts Empty A new world record for most candles extinguished by one man's farts

Post by tGreenWay Sat 16 Jan 2016 - 18:56

http://laughingsquid.com/filipino-man-sets-world-record-for-most-lit-candles-extinguished-by-farting/?utm_content=buffer9a86e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

A new world record for most candles extinguished by one man's farts Empty Re: A new world record for most candles extinguished by one man's farts

Post by DWags Sat 16 Jan 2016 - 19:09

Fuck I didn't even know you could get in a record book for that. I've been doing it in Catholic Churches since my mom would drag us there as kids. I bet I got a good dozen and a half once.

Do you think they give you a hat for something like that?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

A new world record for most candles extinguished by one man's farts Empty Re: A new world record for most candles extinguished by one man's farts

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 16 Jan 2016 - 19:12

This sounds like a high-risk, high-reward hobby.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat 16 Jan 2016 - 19:28

Woke up one night years ago with bad gas. Instead of just letting it all go at once decided to see how many audible farts I could create.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 16 Jan 2016 - 19:55

DWags wrote:Fuck I didn't even know you could get in a record book for that. I've been doing it in Catholic Churches since my mom would drag us there as kids. I bet I got a good dozen and a half once.

Do you think they give you a hat for something like that?

Nope, you get wash-n-wear trousers, a nice prize to replace all the pants you shart-stained in previous tries.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 16 Jan 2016 - 20:13

Floyd Robertson wrote:This sounds like a high-risk, high-reward hobby.

The payout is Big Fun.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 16 Jan 2016 - 20:18

The Pantry wrote:Woke up one night years ago with bad gas. Instead of just letting it all go at once decided to see how many audible farts I could create.

That's mighty impressive, but seems like it could've gotten a smudge tedious after the first several dozen.
I've never done anything close to 138. The best I've done was once, when I was walking my dog, I took eight steps--each with its own fart. Ordinarily, that might be a bad idea, but it was early in her walk and I was close enough to home that I could hurry up and change shorts.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat 16 Jan 2016 - 20:39

tGreenWay wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Woke up one night years ago with bad gas.  Instead of just letting it all go at once decided to see how many audible farts I could create.  

That's mighty impressive, but seems like it could've gotten a smudge tedious after the first several dozen.
I've never done anything close to 138.  The best I've done was once, when I was walking my dog, I took eight steps--each with its own fart. Ordinarily, that might be a bad idea, but it was early in her walk and I was close enough to home that I could hurry up and change shorts.  
Made them all squeakers.  Even I was amazed.

Alas, my sphincter's alto days are long gone.  Can sometimes still hit tenor pitch but it's mostly all baritone and bass now.

Last edited by The Pantry on Sat 16 Jan 2016 - 20:43; edited 1 time in total
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 16 Jan 2016 - 20:41

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I've never done anything close to 138. The best I've done was once, when I was walking my dog, I took eight steps--each with its own fart. Ordinarily, that might be a bad idea, but it was early in her walk and I was close enough to home that I could hurry up and change shorts.
Made them all squeakers. Even I was amazed.

Alas, my sphincter's alto days are long gone. Came sometimes still hit tenor pitch but it's mostly all baritone and bass now.

That's stellar sphincter control. Shame it disappears as we age.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down