Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.

+14
NigelUno
Jake from State Farm
Banks2Mason
Other Teams Pursuing That
Nordic
DWags
Turtleneck
duffy munn
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
Dendrobates
tGreenWay
GRR Spartan
kingstonlake
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  Empty If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.

Post by kingstonlake 2019-12-04, 16:35

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/entertainment/kid-rocks-detroit-restaurant-is-closing-after-profane-oprah-rant-goes-viral-says-hes-not-racist-185906507.html

Kid Rock confirmed that, come April, he will not be renewing the licensing agreement for his Made In Detroit restaurant, his signature eatery at Little Caesars Arena that opened in 2017. The space will instead offer a new concept which "aligns with our community and company values," said Chris Granger, president of sports and entertainment for Ilitch Holdings, according to Detroit Free Press.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  Empty Re: If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.

Post by GRR Spartan 2019-12-04, 16:40

Mr. Ritchie of downward mobility fame will find other venues in other states if he wants to get paid to put his name on an eatery.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  Empty Re: If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.

Post by tGreenWay 2019-12-04, 16:59

Fine by me. I prefer my burgers come without an STD.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2019-12-04, 17:02

I think the only person who really cares is Kid Rock. So at least it’s not a big deal.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-12-04, 17:41

Really no big interest in going to LCA. But now you’re telling me I can’t get a fried banana split? Wtf.

Last edited by kingstonlake on 2019-12-04, 18:20; edited 1 time in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-12-04, 18:02

If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  Kidrock_confederate

He's been pushing a southern good ol boy thing for years now. Later sellout.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-12-04, 18:14

I hear they're grilled on a burning cross by a christian patriot wearing MAGA hat?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-12-04, 19:57

Everything about Kid Rock sucks
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-12-04, 20:02

duffy munn wrote:Everything about Kid Rock sucks

Not his confederate burger served with lib tears.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-12-04, 20:36

Singing “sweet home Alabama all summer long”
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-12-04, 20:47

I heard he even stores his fruit in the fridge.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-12-04, 21:07

tGreenWay wrote:

I heard he even stores his fruit in the fridge.

Animal.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-12-04, 21:14

Not everything...

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-12-04, 21:17

Nordic wrote:

Not everything...

That song moves me. If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  1401550746 :poop:
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-12-04, 21:50

My thoughts were short my hair was long....

TURN IT UP NORDY
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-12-05, 08:17

I saw where he issued a statement insisting that he isn't a racist..

If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2019-12-05, 08:34

"cowboy" is on par with mozart's requiem in the annals of music history
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-12-05, 08:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I saw where he issued a statement insisting that he isn't a racist..

Was that his drunken manifesto video at his Nashville establishment?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-12-05, 08:46

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I saw where he issued a statement insisting that he isn't a racist..

I don't know.. I just read something this morning where he insisted he wasn't racist, he's done so much for black people, etc.

ya know, the kind of thing racists say.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-12-05, 08:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

I don't know.. I just read something this morning where he insisted he wasn't racist, he's done so much for black people, etc.

He's not racist. When he's sober and in front of the media.

Drinking really brings out the truth in people.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-12-05, 08:48

Banks2Mason wrote:"cowboy" is on par with mozart's requiem in the annals of music history
this is the most accurate set of words every transcribed at tSwill.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2019-12-05, 08:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Banks2Mason wrote:"cowboy" is on par with mozart's requiem in the annals of music history
this is the most accurate set of words every transcribed at tSwill.

mozart also hated oprah
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-12-05, 08:57

Banks2Mason wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: this is the most accurate set of words every transcribed at tSwill.

mozart also hated oprah

I thought he wrote oprahs all the time? Or are they called symphonies?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-12-05, 08:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Exactly. I also read somewhere that there is no way Kid Rock could be a racist because he has a bi-racial child. Case closed I guess.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2019-12-05, 08:58

DWags wrote:
Banks2Mason wrote:

mozart also hated oprah

I thought he wrote oprahs all the time? Or are they called symphonies?

lol!
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-12-05, 09:46

Apparently he doesn't like Joy Behar either. Why is no one complaining about that? Or is it because she's white.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-12-05, 09:48

Are the hamburgers good?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-12-05, 09:54

Does that Kid Rock Burger come with a side of Kaopectate?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-12-05, 09:57

Jake from State Farm wrote:

Apparently he doesn't like Joy Behar either. Why is no one complaining about that? Or is it because she's white.

Because nobody likes Joy Behar.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-12-05, 10:00

duffy munn wrote:

Because nobody likes Joy Behar.

So it's not really racism then.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-12-05, 10:05

He added Behar at the end of his rant to prove he’s not racist.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-12-05, 10:06

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I don't know.. I just read something this morning where he insisted he wasn't racist, he's done so much for black people, etc.

Exactly. I also read somewhere that there is no way Kid Rock could be a racist because he has a bi-racial child. Case closed I guess.

Strom Thurmond says hello. LOL.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-12-05, 10:07

What does Behar have to do with his burger stand failing?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2019-12-05, 10:53

never forget that he grew up in like a 6,000 sq ft house in romeo. his "detroit" thing was always bullshit. just like the "southern" thing he's been doing for a few years. he's been a fraud his whole life.
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-12-05, 10:58

Banks2Mason wrote:never forget that he grew up in like a 6,000 sq ft house in romeo. his "detroit" thing was always bullshit. just like the "southern" thing he's been doing for a few years. he's been a fraud his whole life.

Not to get too political but think about bad ass Ted nugent with his bad ass persona of killing Iranians being tough in war and then dodging the draft. Kid rock is like what you’ve just said and their political hero. All three kind of frauds.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-12-05, 11:06

racism and misogyny typically are usually connected.

the common bonds are stupidity and ignorance.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-12-05, 11:07

DWags wrote:
Banks2Mason wrote:never forget that he grew up in like a 6,000 sq ft house in romeo. his "detroit" thing was always bullshit. just like the "southern" thing he's been doing for a few years. he's been a fraud his whole life.

Not to get too political but think about bad ass Ted nugent with his bad ass persona of killing Iranians being tough in war and then dodging the draft. Kid rock is like what you’ve just said and their political hero. All three kind of frauds.

Nugent was one of the smarter ones by avoiding that farce of a war.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-12-05, 11:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Ah yes, but if it had been two white women he was ranting about it never would have made the news cycle.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2019-12-05, 11:10

DWags wrote:

Larry the Cable Guy is from Nebraska, went to a private high school, and graduated college with a drama degree.
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2019-12-05, 11:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Ah yes, but if it had been two white women he was ranting about it never would have made the news cycle.

yeah that's why all those white women who came out against harvey weinstein didn't make the news cycle
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next