Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.

+14
NigelUno
Jake from State Farm
Banks2Mason
Other Teams Pursuing That
Nordic
DWags
Turtleneck
duffy munn
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
Dendrobates
tGreenWay
GRR Spartan
kingstonlake
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  - Page 3 Empty Re: If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.

Post by Nordic Thu 5 Dec 2019 - 20:11

steveschneider wrote:Kid Rock should Maga up the joint. Fake News Fries, Maga Mustard, No Collusion Catsup, Can You Believe We Got To 270 oz Soda. Sleepy Joe (a sloppy Joe), Lock Her Up lettuce and so on.

If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  - Page 3 1486952199
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  - Page 3 Empty Re: If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 5 Dec 2019 - 20:21

steveschneider wrote:Kid Rock should Maga up the joint. Fake News Fries, Maga Mustard, No Collusion Catsup, Can You Believe We Got To 270 oz Soda. Sleepy Joe (a sloppy Joe), Lock Her Up lettuce and so on.

Take note Bill. This is quality content.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 14:18

https://detroit.eater.com/2019/12/9/21002638/kid-rocks-made-in-detroit-restaurant-bar-lawsuit-settlement-delaware-north-racial-discrimination

make racial discrimination lawsuits great again
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 14:23

Banks2Mason wrote:https://detroit.eater.com/2019/12/9/21002638/kid-rocks-made-in-detroit-restaurant-bar-lawsuit-settlement-delaware-north-racial-discrimination

If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  - Page 3 502811600

"I'm not racist. I just celebrate the Confederate flag, go on drunken racist rants and settle lawsuits brought against me claiming racial discrimination... Make America White Again, muthafuckers"...
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 14:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Banks2Mason wrote:https://detroit.eater.com/2019/12/9/21002638/kid-rocks-made-in-detroit-restaurant-bar-lawsuit-settlement-delaware-north-racial-discrimination

If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  - Page 3 502811600

"I'm not racist. I just celebrate the Confederate flag, go on drunken racist rants and settle lawsuits brought against me claiming racial discrimination... Make America White Again, muthafuckers"...

has anyone ever been to a restaurant/bar in downtown detroit? only having one black employee is basically de facto evidence of racism lol.
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 14:29

Banks2Mason wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

has anyone ever been to a restaurant/bar in downtown detroit? only having one black employee is basically de facto evidence of racism lol.
If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  - Page 3 Gettyimages-105502127_594_screen

there's no way of knowing that this guy is a racist.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 14:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Deposition Dogs, Settlement Sliders, Affidavit Appetizers
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 14:45

Banks2Mason wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 15:00

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Banks2Mason wrote:

If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  - Page 3 Gettyimages-105502127_594_screen

Honestly Bob I don’t think he’s a racist. I think he’s to dumb. I think he’s just stumbled into being a marginally talented musical schlep who racist identify with because they think he’s some sort of southern rock/rap fusion genius and he’s playing them to the nth degree
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 15:02

Banks2Mason wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  - Page 3 1966794946 If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  - Page 3 1966794946 If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  - Page 3 1966794946
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 15:03

"But I got black dudes in my band" is the kid rock's "I work with a cool black guy so I'm not racist" play.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 15:05

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Honestly Bob I don’t think he’s a racist. I think he’s to dumb. I think he’s just stumbled into being a marginally talented musical schlep who racist identify with because they think he’s some sort of southern rock/rap fusion genius and he’s playing them to the nth degree
oh, he's definitely dumb.

but when you drape yourself in the Confederate flag, go on racist rants, jump on the MAGA white supremacist train, and hang out with racists.. I'll just assume you're a racist.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 15:08

(I mean, he could be a card-carrying member of the NAACP, but none of the things I listed above suggest that he is).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 15:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

oh, he's definitely dumb.

but when you drape yourself in the Confederate flag, go on racist rants, jump on the MAGA white supremacist train, and hang out with racists.. I'll just assume you're a racist.

he grew up filthy rich in romeo. it wouldn't be shocking at all if he was racist.
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 15:14

Banks2Mason wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: oh, he's definitely dumb.

he grew up filthy rich in romeo. it wouldn't be shocking at all if he was racist.
my guess is, being a rich white male living in America, he's tired of seeing others afforded certain opportunities that he worked very hard for.

Wink

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 15:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Banks2Mason wrote:

my guess is, being a rich white male living in America, he's tired of seeing others afforded certain opportunities that he worked very hard for.

Wink

his dad got rich owning car dealerships and probably was a white flighter. i'm sure he had some "opinions" he shared with Young Rock.
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 15:31

Wait. You’re telling me he didn’t grow up In the backwoods of Appalachia?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 15:43

kingstonlake wrote:Wait. You’re telling me he didn’t grow up In the backwoods of Appalachia?

Yes. Excellent reading comprehension. +1
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 16:17

Sippin' whisky off the bottle, not carin' bout tomorrow, singin' Sweet Home Alabama all summer long!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 16:24

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Sippin' whisky off the bottle, not carin' bout tomorrow, singin' Sweet Home Alabama Shelby Twp all summer long!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 16:28

If anyone cares about my opinion I don't think he's racist either, just a dumb sellout. Which is fine. Dude is richer than I'll ever be. I wouldn't want to have a beer with him, but I'm sure there are plenty of others that would.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 19:47

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:If anyone cares about my opinion I don't think he's racist either, just a dumb sellout. Which is fine. Dude is richer than I'll ever be. I wouldn't want to have a beer with him, but I'm sure there are plenty of others that would.

Wow, this is one deep thought. Please don’t delete this comment, even if you take some blowback from others. But if you do, thank the lord for the Wayback Machine.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 22:36

tGreenWay wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:If anyone cares about my opinion I don't think he's racist either, just a dumb sellout. Which is fine. Dude is richer than I'll ever be. I wouldn't want to have a beer with him, but I'm sure there are plenty of others that would.

Wow, this is one deep thought. Please don’t delete this comment, even if you take some blowback from others. But if you do, thank the lord for the Wayback Machine.

We all took a super secret vote and it came back unanimous. Everyone wants you to stop posting.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3