Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That Gun Rally in Virginia

+4
kingstonlake
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
steveschneider
8 posters

Go down

That Gun Rally in Virginia Empty That Gun Rally in Virginia

Post by steveschneider 2020-01-21, 18:44

You see the pics of this thing? All lonely looking white guys with low iq’s. Where’s the women? Where’s the people of color?

Also, the MSM seen some takes that it was ‘peaceful’. Are you fucking kidding me? The whole thing looked terrifying and looked the intent was to intimidate and scare people. Also, check out these deplorables.

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1217870524832874497?s=21

One of them had hopes of starting another civil war!!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

That Gun Rally in Virginia Empty Re: That Gun Rally in Virginia

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-21, 18:47

This belongs in tBin, Steve.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-01-21, 18:52

Mods!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-01-21, 18:56

Ha I missed. Sorry about that.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-21, 18:57

It’s thoughtless posts like this that cost us Guest. Fucking Steve.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-01-21, 19:02

Steve, only people of color wearing masks and carrying guns are the enemy of the people. Clearly these white men are patriots. You know this.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-01-21, 19:46

tGreenWay wrote:It’s thoughtless posts like this that cost us Guest. Fucking Steve.
ol Guest wasn't much for free speech.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-01-21, 19:47

steveschneider wrote:You see the pics of this thing? All lonely looking white guys with low iq’s. Where’s the women? Where’s the people of color?

Also, the MSM seen some takes that it was ‘peaceful’. Are you fucking kidding me? The whole thing looked terrifying and looked the intent was to intimidate and scare people. Also, check out these deplorables.

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1217870524832874497?s=21

One of them had hopes of starting another civil war!!!
racist knuckle-draggers are gonna racist knuckle-drag.

Also, white people. That Gun Rally in Virginia 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-01-21, 20:20

Didn’t watch. Not a fan.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-01-22, 08:30

Rocinante wrote:Didn’t watch.  Not a fan.
saw a couple of hysterical clips.. basically a bunch of paranoid white men who live with their parents and are scared of their own shadow.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2020-01-22, 08:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Didn’t watch.  Not a fan.
saw a couple of hysterical clips.. basically a bunch of paranoid white men who live with their parents and are scared of their own shadow.

i used to work for the state govt in downtown lansing and we'd get these "rallies" once in a while. it was invariably like 12 fat white guys in "military" gear who couldn't do a push up if their life depended on it.
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-01-22, 08:51

Banks2Mason wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

i used to work for the state govt in downtown lansing and we'd get these "rallies" once in a while. it was invariably like 12 fat white guys in "military" gear who couldn't do a push up if their life depended on it.
as fun as it is to laugh at them, it must be exhausting to be so paranoid that you refuse to leave your house (or your parent's house) without a loaded gun.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2020-01-22, 08:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Banks2Mason wrote:

as fun as it is to laugh at them, it must be exhausting to be so paranoid that you refuse to leave your house (or your parent's house) without a loaded gun.

they're like the westboro idiots. just want attention/someone to violate their "civil rights." remember when those two jackasses went to like chipotle or somewhere with giant AR-15s or something with the intention of getting "kicked out" and it didn't work? obama really failed on his "taking all their guns" promise.
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-01-22, 09:11

Banks2Mason wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: as fun as it is to laugh at them, it must be exhausting to be so paranoid that you refuse to leave your house (or your parent's house) without a loaded gun.

they're like the westboro idiots. just want attention/someone to violate their "civil rights." remember when those two jackasses went to like chipotle or somewhere with giant AR-15s or something with the intention of getting "kicked out" and it didn't work? obama really failed on his "taking all their guns" promise.
people try to make such a big deal out of the election of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator. Makes them feel important, I guess.

it's pretty easy when it comes down to it - we have the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator because of Barack Obama. He was bright, admired.. an intellectual with a sense a humor. He adores his family. He had not a single hint of scandal.. and all of these things drove the racist, bigoted faction of America to the point of insanity.

had we never had a successful black president, we wouldn't have the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator. It's really that simple.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2020-01-22, 09:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Banks2Mason wrote:

people try to make such a big deal out of the election of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator. Makes them feel important, I guess.

it's pretty easy when it comes down to it - we have the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator because of Barack Obama. He was bright, admired.. an intellectual with a sense a humor. He adores his family. He had not a single hint of scandal.. and all of these things drove the racist, bigoted faction of America to the point of insanity.

had we never had a successful black president, we wouldn't have the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator. It's really that simple.

yep. and he did more for the deplorable crowd than any republican president ever has or ever will. but that doesn't matter to them.
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-01-22, 10:30

I still don't get the appeal to guns. I admit when I lived in Michigan we set up a few cans on a log and shot at them with BB guns and a .22. I mean it's a decent activity but I get more of a thrill out of trying to place a golf ball on a green or when I hit a difficult angle on the tennis courts. I just can't ever imagine that I would want to stand in some town square with a bunch of golfers with my set of golf clubs or my babolat racquet.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2020-01-22, 10:31

steveschneider wrote:I still don't get the appeal to guns. I admit when I lived in Michigan we set up a few cans on a log and shot at them with BB guns and a .22. I mean it's a decent activity but I get more of a thrill out of trying to place a golf ball on a green or when I hit a difficult angle on the tennis courts. I just can't ever imagine that I would want to stand in some town square with a bunch of golfers with my set of golf clubs or my babolat racquet.

lol "open carrying golf clubs" sounds awesome
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-01-22, 15:51

steveschneider wrote:I still don't get the appeal to guns. I admit when I lived in Michigan we set up a few cans on a log and shot at them with BB guns and a .22. I mean it's a decent activity but I get more of a thrill out of trying to place a golf ball on a green or when I hit a difficult angle on the tennis courts. I just can't ever imagine that I would want to stand in some town square with a bunch of golfers with my set of golf clubs or my babolat racquet.

Sometimes every mother fucker in town is gunning for you Steve.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-01-22, 15:53

Banks2Mason wrote:

lol "open carrying golf clubs" sounds awesome

It would be tough to concealed carry a 9 iron, I imagine.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-01-23, 05:37

Another reminder the fbi stopped a couple of crazy right wing terrorists who wanted to create complete havoc at this ‘peaceful’ rally.

https://twitter.com/cjane87/status/1220025059328385027?s=21
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-01-23, 05:41

“Former Canadian Armed Forces reservist Patrik Jordan Mathews also videotaped himself advocating for killing people, poisoning water supplies and derailing trains, a prosecutor wrote in urging a judge in Maryland to keep Mathews and two other members of The Base detained in federal custody.”
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down