Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another American exercising his second amendment rights. This time at the Molson Coors campus in Milwaukee

4 posters

Go down

Another American exercising his second amendment rights.   This time at the Molson Coors campus in Milwaukee Empty Another American exercising his second amendment rights. This time at the Molson Coors campus in Milwaukee

Post by DWags Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:17 pm

Only six dead. I'm thinking this will disappoint the NRA a bit. Sorry for them. My thoughts and prayers are with them in this economic time of need. More guns sold, more memberships printed.

Thoughts and prayers.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Another American exercising his second amendment rights.   This time at the Molson Coors campus in Milwaukee Empty Re: Another American exercising his second amendment rights. This time at the Molson Coors campus in Milwaukee

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:19 pm

Pretty good day for the NRA and christians in the GOP.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Another American exercising his second amendment rights.   This time at the Molson Coors campus in Milwaukee Empty Re: Another American exercising his second amendment rights. This time at the Molson Coors campus in Milwaukee

Post by steveschneider Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:23 pm

I love beer. Who would go shoot up employees making such a divine product? Very sad shit and I hope that someday we solve this problem.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:30 pm

I'm sure "pro life" christians are outraged.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:18 am

Sure it wasn’t another unhappy common sense American?

He didn’t everything is awesome if you’re part of a team?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down