Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial: What stocks should we be looking to buy right now? thread

+16
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
Robert J Sakimano
Dendrobates
DWags
Jake from State Farm
AvgMSUJoe
InTenSity
kingstonlake
CORNER BLITZ
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
steveschneider
Heat Miser
I.B. Fine
tGreenWay
20 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

tOfficial: What stocks should we be looking to buy right now? thread - Page 5 Empty Re: tOfficial: What stocks should we be looking to buy right now? thread

Post by DWags 2022-05-12, 18:34

I see crpto is tanking.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial: What stocks should we be looking to buy right now? thread - Page 5 Empty Re: tOfficial: What stocks should we be looking to buy right now? thread

Post by Motown Spartan 2022-05-12, 18:35

Motown Spartan wrote:SMH...semiconductor ETF

To clarify, SMH is the ticker for the Van Eck semiconductor ETF.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-05-12, 18:52

steveschneider wrote:I really like PLTR. I think 2021 will be a good year for this stock. $18.87 as of this post.

Oops.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-05-12, 18:53

DWags wrote:I see crpto is tanking.

Craptoe?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2022-05-12, 19:20

This could be a good time to buy crypto.  I don't really have any skin in the game,  but all of it is still higher than 4 years ago,  I think.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-05-12, 19:50

InTenSity wrote:This could be a good time to buy crypto.  I don't really have any skin in the game,  but all of it is still higher than 4 years ago,  I think.

I was taught to learn about what you’re investing in, and I still haven’t taken time to learn about any of that. If I miss out, so be it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-05-12, 20:29

I sold my index stonks on March 29th. Some of you will know why and that it was just blind dumb ass luck, but you could peruse a s&p chart to see how blind dumb ass lucky it was
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Dendrobates and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-05-12, 20:56

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I sold my index stonks on March 29th. Some of you will know why and that it was just blind dumb ass luck, but you could peruse a s&p chart to see how blind dumb ass lucky it was

It’s always risky investing in stonks.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5