Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

+35
Trapper Gus
Probably CF
Pervis Muldoon
Dendrobates
aualum06
MSU addict
Motown Spartan
The Pantry
MattyFresh
y2kMgrad
WhiteBoyHatcher
Senior Dickfist
Rocinante
Wally Fairway
InTenSity
CORNER BLITZ
Robert J Sakimano
Cameron
Travis of the Cosmos
AvgMSUJoe
Heat Miser
Banks2Mason
Tim Wakefield
MiamiSpartan
Floyd Robertson
I.B. Fine
Jake from State Farm
Nordic
tGreenWay
steveschneider
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
kingstonlake
39 posters

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 14 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-06-17, 11:02

I see that Mitch has a new article that I won't read. But this does actually make me seethe a bit. "Talk of Bo's Legacy overlooks real villain: Robert Anderson"

Mitch is trying to make this about himself and his love affair with that school. Fucking disgusting. I don't know that, actually because I didn't read it. If anyone wants to give him a click feel free to copy/paste here so I can confirm/deny my conclusions that I have jumped to.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 14 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by tGreenWay 2021-06-17, 11:21

There’s no interest on my part in reading anything that weasel has to say or write anymore. I closed the book on that hypocrite years ago.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-06-17, 11:27

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I see that Mitch has a new article that I won't read. But this does actually make me seethe a bit. "Talk of Bo's Legacy overlooks real villain: Robert Anderson"

Mitch is trying to make this about himself and his love affair with that school. Fucking disgusting. I don't know that, actually because I didn't read it. If anyone wants to give him a click feel free to copy/paste here so I can confirm/deny my conclusions that I have jumped to.

It's OK, I'm sure he wrote a similar column totally exonerating Dantonio and Izzo for their evils in the Nassar scandal.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-06-17, 12:13

Floyd Robertson wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I see that Mitch has a new article that I won't read. But this does actually make me seethe a bit. "Talk of Bo's Legacy overlooks real villain: Robert Anderson"

It's OK, I'm sure he wrote a similar column totally exonerating Dantonio and Izzo for their evils in the Nassar scandal.

Or, even Kathy Klages, Mark Hollis, and LAKS.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-06-17, 14:43

When it was MSU they tried to tie in Dantonio and Izzo because it was a 'culture' that lead to Nassar. When it's UofM lets just focus on one guy.

The fuckin press. Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 14 502811600
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-06-17, 19:01

Valenti and Rico knocked it out of the park today. They read that article and juxtaposed it with the one he wrote regarding Dantonio and Izzo. Mind you, Dantonio and Izzo has been exonerated of any wrong-doing and the scandal had nothing to do with football or basketball. But Mitch was all about the collective back then. He wanted everyone’s pound of flesh.

Now? He’s writing about a loan gun man. Not Bo. It’s a single monster.

I’m sorry, and I don’t need the regulars telling me to let it go, it’s not a big thing. I’m beyond pissed at how the press treats my alma matter vs how they handle Michigan. What is it that stops Mitch wojo angel John u bacon the plethora of beat writers from being journalists? Do they really get marching orders? Do they get threatened? What is it?

I’m just glad in my life we had Dantonio that was more than happy to shove it up their collective asses. Wish Izzo was more like Dantonio and Narduzzi

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-06-17, 19:18

DWags wrote:

Valenti and Rico knocked it out of the park today. They read that article and juxtaposed it with the one he wrote regarding Dantonio and Izzo. Mind you, Dantonio and Izzo has been exonerated of any wrong-doing and the scandal had nothing to do with football or basketball. But Mitch was all about the collective back then. He wanted everyone’s pound of flesh.

Now? He’s writing about a loan gun man. Not Bo. It’s a single monster.

I’m sorry, and I don’t need the regulars telling me to let it go, it’s not a big thing. I’m beyond pissed at how the press treats my alma matter vs how they handle Michigan. What is it that stops Mitch wojo angel John u bacon the plethora of beat writers from being journalists? Do they really get marching orders? Do they get threatened? What is it?

I’m just glad in my life we had Dantonio that was more than happy to shove it up their collective asses. Wish Izzo was more like Dantonio and Narduzzi

I used to read the Freep every day. I go months without visiting the site and they look so diminished compared to 10 years ago. They are failing businesses just stand back and enjoy the fall.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-06-17, 19:39

I actually would listen to that Wags. I fucking loathe Albom. I'm kind of...actually very annoyed, that his stupid elf mug isn't plastered all over HuffPo and the like right now for the victim shaming pile of shit he wrote the other day. And now he drops this gem today. I thought we lived in a fucking cancel culture giddammit. Cancel this smug piece of shit already.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-06-17, 19:43

Also my friend proposed that it was Anderson in 69 that saved Bo from death by recognizing heart attack signs and refusing to let him go with the team. He did it again in 76 and Alvin writes about it in his book on Bo. Is there a bigger reason Bo would be loyal to that monster? I tend to think not.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-06-17, 19:51

Paterno’s legacy is not the real issue today
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-06-17, 20:05

Well let’s just see what he wrote about MSU vs saying we should only blame one man for the Michigan mess:

Focus on the last paragraph

orld
At least it’s over at Michigan State. The walls are coming down there faster than Jericho. A week ago, there were votes of confidence. Today, President Lou Anna Simon is gone. Athletic director Mark Hollis is gone. Others will follow. And the trumpet that felled them was the quivering voices of more than 150 accusers and family members whom judge Rosemarie Aquilina allowed to speak in her courtroom.

Day after day, we watched a grim parade of brave young women detailing abuse that would make any feeling person scream. It was extraordinary. It shook the world.

And now the world is demanding to know who else knew, who did nothing, and worst of all, who covered something up.

Today??

Mitch Albom: Talk of Bo's Michigan football legacy overlooks real villain: Robert Anderson
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-06-17, 21:53

I found this Drew Lane segment from today talking about Mitch and Brandy and Mike and Rico. Starts about an hour in, reading the Mitch article.

https://www.drewandmikepodcast.com/drew-and-mike-june-17-2021/
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-06-18, 12:09

https://www.deadlinedetroit.com/articles/28217/derringer_with_michigan_sportswriters_like_albom_who_needs_cheerleaders
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Heat Miser and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-06-21, 10:21

Probably see this story die out after one or two more news cycles. Maybe a few blips during B10 media week but expect some stone walling and no accountability.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lqdErI9uss
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2021-06-22, 12:05

Felon frank at it again

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/chiefs-frank-clark-arrested-on-weapons-charge-allegedly-had-uzi-in-his-lamborghini-004032673.html

Doubtful he had an uzi though
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-06-22, 13:15

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Felon frank at it again

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/chiefs-frank-clark-arrested-on-weapons-charge-allegedly-had-uzi-in-his-lamborghini-004032673.html

So weird how that wasn’t in the freep app this morning. Would’ve missed it entirely but for the News burying it deep down on their app. Detroit papers must be upset with themselves for missing or underplaying this story. I mean, truly upset.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

CORNER BLITZ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-06-24, 14:36

Basketball players were also abused by the monster. Coaches knew.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-06-24, 15:02

I'd guess Bo's name will come down after the lawsuits are settled.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-06-24, 15:32

Given how widespread this seemed to be, it’s hard for me to believe all those journalists writing about UM football and basketball never heard these rumors. Then again, Mitch did a deep dive into the Fab 5 and missed all the side action going on.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-06-24, 15:43

Turtleneck wrote:Given how widespread this seemed to be, it’s hard for me to believe all those journalists writing about UM football and basketball never heard these rumors. Then again, Mitch did a deep dive into the Fab 5 and missed all the side action going on.
But St. Bo would never allow any such shenanigans.
Get your copy TODAY!!!
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-06-25, 17:27

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Felon frank at it again

Probably a semi-auto. I think those are legal to own. The newspaper guy probably effed up and called it automatic, a lot of the reporter types don't know the difference.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-06-26, 20:21

[tw]1408808579038007296?s=21[/tw]
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Floyd Robertson and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-06-27, 06:31

I’m not saying what Frank Clark did was right but have to admit the pairing of an Uzi with a Lamborghini is pretty bad ass.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-06-30, 12:33

Strange. It doesn’t seem like too many journalists, Michigan-based or national, are investigating the story. They seem to have just backed off. I wonder why?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2021-07-20, 22:29

[ig]CRkjColJYH5[/ig]
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-08-04, 14:20

[tw]1422319326359605249?s=21[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Heat Miser and Turtleneck like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-08-04, 14:55

Apparently he is also not amused by anything they do.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-08-14, 10:31

With an intensity previously unknown to man or something like that.

[tw]1426242176317538305?s=21[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-08-19, 08:28

Looks like maybe the Freep has tired of Harbs.

[tw]1428311339928330242[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-08-22, 20:22

If the Freep had only known in 1946 how true that sub headline would be.

[tw]1429245363689598978[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-09-08, 09:02

Chris Webber still playing the victim...

Chris Webber: Michigan AD Warde Manuel apologized for 2003 fallout
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-09-08, 16:35

NigelUno wrote:Chris Webber still playing the victim...

Chris Webber: Michigan AD Warde Manuel apologized for 2003 fallout

Checking my calendar it’s 2021. Wondering when ESPN will be able to move on from the Fraud 5 story.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-09-08, 17:20

Sleep
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-09-08, 17:26

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Sleep

I just hope the Fab 5 can find some peace and closure. As for the rest of us the good news is there’s plenty of better shit to focus on that’s happened since the early 90s to focus on besides the Fab 5. I will note those socks probably would still look good to this day so tip of the hat to them.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-09-08, 17:46

steveschneider wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Sleep

I just hope the Fab 5 can find some peace and closure. As for the rest of us the good news is there’s plenty of better shit to focus on that’s happened since the early 90s to focus on besides the Fab 5. I will note those socks probably would still look good to this day so tip of the hat to them.

Is OTPT taking a nap?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-09-08, 19:39

NigelUno wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Is OTPT taking a nap?

He's sleeping like a baby.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-09-09, 08:21

This is hilarious. And extremely tone deaf considering the Dr. Anderson victims. When is the university going to apologize to them? And when is Webber going to apologize to the university and be accountable for his actions? He's never done that. Even when he called the timeout, he blamed someone else.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-09-09, 09:50

Motown Spartan wrote:This is hilarious. And extremely tone deaf considering the Dr. Anderson victims. When is the university going to apologize to them? And when is Webber going to apologize to the university and be accountable for his actions? He's never done that. Even when he called the timeout, he blamed someone else.

You have a point about Dr. Anderson's victims. Seems like there's better things to focus on and address these days. If Michigan blows it against the Huskies they'll probably have to more current things to apologize for as well.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-09-09, 11:07

Motown Spartan wrote:This is hilarious. And extremely tone deaf considering the Dr. Anderson victims. When is the university going to apologize to them? And when is Webber going to apologize to the university and be accountable for his actions? He's never done that. Even when he called the timeout, he blamed someone else.

Reasonably sure u-m apologized.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-09-09, 11:39

tGreenWay wrote:

Reasonably sure u-m apologized.

To the Dr. Anderson victims? I didn't see that.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next