Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

+35
Trapper Gus
Probably CF
Pervis Muldoon
Dendrobates
aualum06
MSU addict
Motown Spartan
The Pantry
MattyFresh
y2kMgrad
WhiteBoyHatcher
Senior Dickfist
Rocinante
Wally Fairway
InTenSity
CORNER BLITZ
Robert J Sakimano
Cameron
Travis of the Cosmos
AvgMSUJoe
Heat Miser
Banks2Mason
Tim Wakefield
MiamiSpartan
Floyd Robertson
I.B. Fine
Jake from State Farm
Nordic
tGreenWay
steveschneider
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
kingstonlake
39 posters

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 19 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by NigelUno 29/11/21, 08:33 am

Wally Fairway wrote:I hope that UM signs Jimmah to a 10 year extension and give him a huge raise, because IMO if they are lucky he will be lucky to win again like he has this year. And I think they struggle against Iowa more than most people will think after whipping up on OSU.
One of the unspoken benefits that OSU and UM is that by playing their game as that last game, they never have to deal with the let down (win or lose) coming off a big rivalry.
Iowa could catch them in Indy, remember you heard it hear first
(you can Venmo me your $9.95 monthly subscription fee to Wally's Weird Wonky gambol'in takes)

I wouldn't be surprised if Jimmy tries to renegotiate the extension he already signed by converting some (or all) of the bonus money back to straight up salary.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 19 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by Turtleneck 01/12/21, 11:26 am

Turns out MSU is 2-0 against UM in football this year. UM taking Tucker's success personally.

Michigan Football: Jim Harbaugh was robbed of Big Ten Coach of the Year

https://gbmwolverine.com/2021/12/01/michigan-football-jim-was-robbed-of-coach-of-the-year/

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 19 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5z7yqtopbufh10a637no66n8k1xwoqjznkff2m876&rid=200
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, tGreenWay, Motown Spartan and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 01/12/21, 11:37 am

My sister posted this on Facebook: Who does it better, Haskins, or my daughter(her niece) as a 13 year old?

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 19 26327310

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 01/12/21, 10:55 pm

umaa is down 25 at Carolina with 3 mins left. Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 19 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 02/12/21, 05:00 am

Just saw the box score for the UofM UNC game. Dickinson held to just four points. Ouch.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 05/12/21, 04:42 pm

I usually don't like Christmas decorations, but this is great.

[tw]1467474351553351681?s=20[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, MiamiSpartan, InTenSity and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 09/12/21, 05:38 pm

The lack of self awareness is beyond belief. I love the replies to this.

[tw]1468771949270687745?s=21[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 11/12/21, 08:50 pm

Michigan just lost at home by 10 to Minnesota.

Basketball
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 11/12/21, 08:57 pm

NigelUno wrote:Michigan just lost at home by 10 to Minnesota.

Basketball

That's a Quadrant 1 loss. A few more of those, and they're guaranteed a one-seed.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

tGreenWay and Probably CF like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 11/12/21, 08:59 pm

Basketball

I thought this was going to be about Desmond and Shirtless throwing shade at OSU tonight. The arrogance is stronger than ever. A couple of big wins have erased over a decade of being average. Nearly 60% of the B10 played in the B10CG before UM got there, but you would think they play in that game every year.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 11/12/21, 09:05 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

Basketball

I thought this was going to be about Desmond and Shirtless throwing shade at OSU tonight. The arrogance is stronger than ever. A couple of big wins have erased over a decade of being average. Nearly 60% of the B10 played in the B10CG before UM got there, but you would think they play in that game every year.

What was said?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 11/12/21, 09:06 pm

He went from never being mentioned in Heisman talk until after the last game of the season to finalist to runner-up. There is no integrity here. Like everything in CFB, it's about brands and $$$.

Michigan defensive lineman and Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year Aidan Hutchinson finished second in this year's voting,

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32847065/quarterback-bryce-young-awarded-heisman-trophy-giving-alabama-football-back-back-winners
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 11/12/21, 09:10 pm

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

What was said?

Nothing too big. From the players, I guess it's funny and good-natured, but seemed a bit out of place coming from a host.

https://saturdaytradition.com/michigan-football/better-than-his-ol-desmond-howard-trolls-ohio-state-during-heisman-trophy-ceremony/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Probably CF 11/12/21, 09:25 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

What was said?

Nothing too big. From the players, I guess it's funny and good-natured, but seemed a bit out of place coming from a host.

https://saturdaytradition.com/michigan-football/better-than-his-ol-desmond-howard-trolls-ohio-state-during-heisman-trophy-ceremony/
Being Dez seems like it must be exhausting.
Probably CF
Probably CF
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 11/12/21, 09:28 pm

Remember when he didn't return to the set after MSU won the Rose Bowl? He was completely absent from the post-game show. The dude is so fragile.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 11/12/21, 09:38 pm

Probably CF wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Being Dez seems like it must be exhausting.

Yeah, too much is taken too personal by him. Lot of shit to keep track of.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Probably CF likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 11/12/21, 10:10 pm

In support of Hutchinwhatever Michigan fisnished runner up in their basketball game tonight.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

tGreenWay, Jake from State Farm and Probably CF like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 11/12/21, 10:19 pm

Ain’t no points for second place, Hutchinfuck.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 11/12/21, 10:35 pm

If you ain't first, you're last.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 12/12/21, 08:40 am

tGreenWay wrote:Ain’t no points for second place, Hutchinfuck.

Poor kid is probably off by himself being sick from going to the Heisman party and is in the process of losing twenty pounds.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 17/12/21, 12:57 pm

Michigan football's 2022 recruiting class loses Belleville LB Aaron Alexander

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/michigan-footballs-2022-recruiting-class-195123168.html

This is confusing because I thought he already played for MSU in the early 2000s as a WR and occasional QB.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 17/12/21, 07:40 pm

Meechigan fans are funny trying to say they aren't afraid of Georgia and that the loss to MSU is meaningless because they won the B1G. Bitch, that loss is the difference between you being the #1 seed and playing Cincinnati instead of the #2 seed and playing Georgia.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 17/12/21, 07:41 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:Meechigan fans are funny trying to say they aren't afraid of Georgia and that the loss to MSU is meaningless because they won the B1G. Bitch, that loss is the difference between you being the #1 seed and playing Cincinnati instead of the #2 seed and playing Georgia.
I'm still sending my condolences on the season to every umer I talk to.
Maybe they can have a good season next year?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 17/12/21, 08:53 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:Meechigan fans are funny trying to say they aren't afraid of Georgia and that the loss to MSU is meaningless because they won the B1G. Bitch, that loss is the difference between you being the #1 seed and playing Cincinnati instead of the #2 seed and playing Georgia.

Damn, this is great. If they lose, it will be such a great stab in the stomach.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and Motown Spartan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 17/12/21, 09:08 pm

Like I said. In a 1 game scenario I’m taking Michigan and the points but I am not confident they lose.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 17/12/21, 09:08 pm

Even if they win the title (they won’t), their loss to us is going to eat at them longer than usual because we spoiled their perfect season.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 17/12/21, 09:10 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

Even if they win the title (they won’t), their loss to us is going to eat at them longer than usual because we spoiled their perfect season.
Bwaaahaaahhaaaahahaaaaaaa .....

"Yeah, you won the "championship", but you still our bitch." - me forever.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 17/12/21, 09:12 pm

Rocinante wrote:Like I said. In a 1 game scenario I’m taking Michigan and the points but I am not confident they lose.

In hindsight, UGA's schedule was not overly impressive. The Clemson win seemed great at the time, but Clemson turned out to be mediocre compared to recent Clemson teams. Then UGA went and lost to Alabama. I lost some confidence in UGA and I personally know UGA is counting on my confidence and they might forfeit if I am not confident enough.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 17/12/21, 09:12 pm

Rocinante wrote:Like I said. In a 1 game scenario I’m taking Michigan and the points but I am not confident they lose.

The Georgians are motivated to get another shot at Alabama. Even if umaa makes it to the title game, Nick is going to destroy them if he gets the chance.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 17/12/21, 09:13 pm

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Bwaaahaaahhaaaahahaaaaaaa .....

"Yeah, you won the "championship", but you still our bitch." - me forever.

Exactly. Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 19 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 17/12/21, 09:14 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

The Georgians are motivated to get another shot at Alabama. Even if umaa makes it to the title game, Nick is going to destroy them if he gets the chance.

Russia is making it hard for the Georgians to get anywhere. I doubt they make it past Michigan and down to Alabama. Frankly, they won't get out of the Black Sea.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 17/12/21, 09:18 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Russia is making it hard for the Georgians to get anywhere. I doubt they make it past Michigan and down to Alabama. Frankly, they won't get out of the Black Sea.

Georgians are nutty. Never count them out. Plus, Russia is focused on Ukraine right now.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 17/12/21, 10:10 pm

Josef Stalin is from Georgia.  He had a pretty good defense, too.  Well, after making a few adjustments midway through the first quarter.

And as Churchill said about that Georgia Joe, "if Michigan were playing Hell, I would I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons."

Well said, Winston. Well said.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay, Pervis Muldoon and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 18/12/21, 05:26 am

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

That Georgia's always on my mi-mi-mi-mi-mi-mi-mi-mi-mind.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 18/12/21, 10:53 pm

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Used this at the in-law Christmas tonight. Went over as well as I knew it would.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 19/12/21, 01:15 am

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Used this at the in-law Christmas tonight. Went over as well as I knew it would.

These things must be done.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 02/01/22, 08:16 pm

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 19 4310eb10
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan and Polydorus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 02/01/22, 08:25 pm

I wish EMU would have taken care of business. Although Washtenaw County is known for being disappointing.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 04/01/22, 08:34 pm

It would be pretty funny. They would likely fill the job with Schembechler's statue and a computer.

https://bearswire.usatoday.com/lists/jim-harbaugh-nfl-bears-matt-nagy-fired-speculation-2022/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 05/01/22, 12:16 am

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next