Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shocked, Shocked I say, that a Nascar driver would use a racial slur and get fired.

+11
Heat Miser
tGreenWay
AvgMSUJoe
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
WhiteBoyHatcher
Rocinante
DWags
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Shocked, Shocked I say, that a Nascar driver would use a racial slur and get fired. - Page 4 Empty Re: Shocked, Shocked I say, that a Nascar driver would use a racial slur and get fired.

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:49 pm

Granted, I haven't achieved the lofty status of "FBI agent" but that looks like a noose to me.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Shocked, Shocked I say, that a Nascar driver would use a racial slur and get fired. - Page 4 Empty Re: Shocked, Shocked I say, that a Nascar driver would use a racial slur and get fired.

Post by tGreenWay Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:02 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:[tw]1276206089147764736[/tw]

As a former boy scout and firefighter, I can say with a good level of confidence that that type of knot is used for one thing and one thing only. And it’s not to close a garage door.

That being said, I don’t think this was aimed at anyone or meant to be hateful or racist. BUT...why would anyone know how to tie it in a noose?

You were never a Boy Scout because you enjoyed being a We-blow too much. Shocked, Shocked I say, that a Nascar driver would use a racial slur and get fired. - Page 4 2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:08 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

As a former boy scout and firefighter, I can say with a good level of confidence that that type of knot is used for one thing and one thing only. And it’s not to close a garage door.

That being said, I don’t think this was aimed at anyone or meant to be hateful or racist. BUT...why would anyone know how to tie it in a noose?

You were never a Boy Scout because you enjoyed being a We-blow too much. Shocked, Shocked I say, that a Nascar driver would use a racial slur and get fired. - Page 4 2809484752

I lol’d. Good one.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:01 pm

I mean it was definitely intentional. Not aimed at Wallace with 99.9% probability but by nature a noose tightens when you pull on it. Why would you tie a knot like that for a garage pull? Someone was making a noose to be funny and/or an asshole.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:50 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I mean it was definitely intentional. Not aimed at Wallace with 99.9% probability but by nature a noose tightens when you pull on it. Why would you tie a knot like that for a garage pull? Someone was making a noose to be funny and/or an asshole.

Agreed. I use bay doors all the time with my job. None, not one are fashioned in a noose or loop. It’s just a dangling rope. Granted more thicker than appears in the photos. I could see where you’d want some sort loop in a thin rope to pull down a bay door but a noose? Seems pretty creative....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:53 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I mean it was definitely intentional. Not aimed at Wallace with 99.9% probability but by nature a noose tightens when you pull on it. Why would you tie a knot like that for a garage pull? Someone was making a noose to be funny and/or an asshole.

Check this guy's alibi.

Mike Skinner's son said Bubba Wallace should've been dragged 'around the pits' with noose
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:13 am

Dipshit

[tw]1280117571874951170?s=21[/tw]
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:44 am

kingstonlake wrote:Dipshit

Ratings. My god, I hope after this guy is gone we never have to hear someone brag about their ratings or insult someone with their low ratings gain.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:20 pm

I am becoming more and more convinced this man is working for Russia to pay off a debt. His job is to divide America and make sure we hate each other.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:07 pm

Never underestimate Donald J Trump’s ability to set new lows for the US Presidency.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:33 pm

man, the christian patriots really know how to pick their white supremacist heroes, don't they? Shocked, Shocked I say, that a Nascar driver would use a racial slur and get fired. - Page 4 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:29 pm

God I can't wait for this piece of shit to become irrelevant.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:21 pm

Bubba Wallace responded to our faithful christian hero..

addressing the "next generation and little ones".. told them to rise above the hate and that love always wins.

America has fallen so far.. can you believe we live in a country where the only black NASCAR driver has to issue a statement in support of choosing love over hate after the President of the United States attacks him?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4