Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Swill Least interesting stories since the stay at home order was put in place

+22
Rocinante
Cameron
Senior Dickfist
steveschneider
Death Roe
Jake from State Farm
AvgMSUJoe
Robert J Sakimano
The Pantry
kingstonlake
Dendrobates
MiamiSpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
CORNER BLITZ
Motown Spartan
Turtleneck
InTenSity
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
tGreenWay
26 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

tOfficial Swill Least interesting stories since the stay at home order was put in place - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial Swill Least interesting stories since the stay at home order was put in place

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed May 13, 2020 8:56 am

tGreenWay wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Take your pick

Gonna go with Hasselhoff. My story wasn’t just cool; it was Hasselhoff cool.

tOfficial Swill Least interesting stories since the stay at home order was put in place - Page 4 Cool-story-bro

I was thinking this was more your speed.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Swill Least interesting stories since the stay at home order was put in place - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial Swill Least interesting stories since the stay at home order was put in place

Post by Senior Dickfist Wed May 13, 2020 9:13 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Gonna go with Hasselhoff. My story wasn’t just cool; it was Hasselhoff cool.

tOfficial Swill Least interesting stories since the stay at home order was put in place - Page 4 Cool-story-bro

I was thinking this was more your speed.

I pictured tGreenWay wearing one of those helmets that hold a couple cans of refreshment.  Of course, his helmet would be holding some Faygo as he awaits the arrival of Turtleneck, before they embark on an epic mission to attend some type of "Gathering".  In addition, I see a lot of Cheeto dust....all around his mouth, on his hands and all over his key board.   Typical message board stuff.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed May 13, 2020 10:59 pm

Doing a book club with friends you can’t see is the best decision I’ve made to this point. This will continue post social distancing. The conversations are fantastic.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed May 13, 2020 11:01 pm

Explain. I want in.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed May 13, 2020 11:11 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Explain. I want in.

6 of us total. Met them all at MSU. 3 dudes 3 girls. First we read tattooist of Auschwitz. Now we are almost finished with brave new world.

I’ve had deep conversations with most of them. But this usually leads to the best. Not sure how’d they feel about my friend wbh on the swill joining. It’s very exclusive.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu May 14, 2020 1:01 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Doing a book club with friends you can’t see is the best decision I’ve made to this point. This will continue post social distancing. The conversations are fantastic.

Mods, please move this post. It’s kind of interesting and, therefore, has no business being in this thread.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu May 14, 2020 1:51 pm

I cleaned not one, but two toilets today. It was a pine/cedar scent from one of the not horrible for the environment brands. It worked pretty good.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Thu May 14, 2020 2:04 pm

we put the boat in at camp yesterday.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Thu May 14, 2020 3:58 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:we put the boat in at camp yesterday.

Thats a great way to pick up chicks. They love boats.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Thu May 14, 2020 4:28 pm

Dendrobates wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:we put the boat in at camp yesterday.

Come on up for Topless Tuesdays.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Thu May 14, 2020 5:04 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

I thought everyday was topless Tuesday in the UP
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Thu May 14, 2020 5:22 pm

Dendrobates wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

I thought everyday was topless Tuesday in the UP
Only days that end with y.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri May 15, 2020 10:18 pm

Yesterday I split two indoor plants into four. This evening I pruned the leaves that aren't going to make it. Now counting how many times Negan, Negan's wife and Kim Wexler touch their face on a live Zoom show on AMC.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Fri May 15, 2020 10:29 pm

Put up an extension cord reel and an air hose real in my garage tonight. I’ve had them since we built the house in 2011, but just got around to putting them up tonight.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Fri May 15, 2020 10:50 pm

Today they removed a 500 gallon propane tank buried on my property.

I really don't understand why they bury propane tanks here (Delaware) but I suspect that it is to keep you locked into a contract. It costs about $3,000 to have one removed.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri May 15, 2020 11:07 pm

MSU addict wrote:Today they removed a 500 gallon propane tank buried on my property.

I really don't understand why they bury propane tanks here (Delaware) but I suspect that it is to keep you locked into a contract. It costs about $3,000 to have one removed.

Did you check for Hoffa inside?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Sat May 16, 2020 10:33 am

DWags wrote:
MSU addict wrote:Today they removed a 500 gallon propane tank buried on my property.  

I really don't understand why they bury propane tanks here (Delaware) but I suspect that it is to keep you locked into a contract.  It costs about $3,000 to have one removed.  

Did you check for Hoffa inside?  
There were no skeletal remains in the whole.  This house was built in 1978, Hoffa disappeared in 1975, so the timing would be a bit off.

The only way to check inside the tank would be to cut it open.  The propane company tells me they reuse the tank, they would not sell it to me to abandon in place (legal with propane).  I though the tank was in remarkably good shape for being buried in the ground for 40+ years.  tOfficial Swill Least interesting stories since the stay at home order was put in place - Page 4 Tank11
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Sat May 16, 2020 6:49 pm

My dog shit in the house. Took the family for a bike ride, gone a total of six hours. Got back and the dog liqui-shit on 4 rugs. We have hardwood floors in the entire house and the fucking dog shit on 4 rugs. And not one drop on the easy to clean hardwood fucking floors.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Sun May 17, 2020 3:12 pm

I genuinely hate reality tv shows. But I was bored with tv, and put on married at first sight on Netflix. I actually got kinda into it.

The husband is doing his on thing on the computer while I'm watching it, and one of the chicks is batshit crazy. I asked my husband on a scale of 1-10 (10 being batshit crazy) how crazy am I? He then said I didn't even make the scale, because I don't show enough emotion. So then he got thinking about it and said I'm a 2. 1 for the weird fandom times I like to punch him in tbe arm (not hard), and how I am seriously competitive in everything we do.

I thought it was all just funny. Quarantine brings out the weird questions I guess.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Sun May 17, 2020 3:14 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:My dog shit in the house.  Took the family for a bike ride, gone a total of six hours.  Got back and the dog liqui-shit on 4 rugs.  We have hardwood floors in the entire house and the fucking dog shit on 4 rugs.  And not one drop on the easy to clean hardwood fucking floors.

My dog and cats do the same thing.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue May 19, 2020 9:07 am

I ordered a pulse oximeter on 4/23. I think I'm finally getting it today.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Tue May 19, 2020 9:12 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:I ordered a pulse oximeter on 4/23. I think I'm finally getting it today.

Happy Pulse-Oxing!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue May 19, 2020 9:50 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:I ordered a pulse oximeter on 4/23. I think I'm finally getting it today.

Is that like a penis enlarger type pump?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue May 19, 2020 9:52 am

DWags wrote:

I wish.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Tue May 19, 2020 9:54 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:
DWags wrote:

I wish.

At your age?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue May 19, 2020 11:49 am

I ordered a flux capacitor in 1985. That fucker arrived in 1885.

Fucking Doc Brown.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4