Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ot When did Tacos Surpass Burritos?

+19
StylesGShmooth
AvgMSUJoe
Floyd Robertson
pulling69
kingstonlake
Nordic
The Pantry
Rocinante
Cameron
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
MiamiSpartan
Jake from State Farm
Turtleneck
DWags
NigelUno
Motown Spartan
Tim Wakefield
steveschneider
23 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

ot When did Tacos Surpass Burritos? - Page 4 Empty Re: ot When did Tacos Surpass Burritos?

Post by steveschneider 2020-07-24, 17:05

The Pantry wrote:New restaurant at 17 & Mound called Amigos Street Tacos. Stopped on the way home from work and got carne asada tacos and a carne asada burrito even though I'm not hungry now. Will try them later. Doubting they'll be even half as good as Oaxaca.

btw...today is my birthday, is also National Tequila Day, and the Tigers are on TV tonight cheers

Today is your day. Happy Birthday Pantry. In honor of you I will drive my petrol burning car tonight and leave the hybrid at home.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

ot When did Tacos Surpass Burritos? - Page 4 Empty Re: ot When did Tacos Surpass Burritos?

Post by The Pantry 2020-07-24, 17:10

Thanks, Steve. I'd appreciate that ot When did Tacos Surpass Burritos? - Page 4 2275418548
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2020-07-24, 17:14

Happy birthday.  It is also National Cousins Day in the US.  

I think I will combine the two and drink a a shot of tequila for each cousin of mine.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-07-24, 17:45

Happy Birthday, Pantry!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-07-24, 17:52

steveschneider wrote:I had a chicken burrito tonight. Why?

Because we make tacos better than the best Mexican restaurant now. We make our own adobo for the chicken in the slow cooker. Shit is to die for. We aren’t LA street truck level yet but we are better than the New York Trucks.

Mexican food is so fuckin good. Also, what’s the boards approach on a margarita? Any recipes?

Fuckin Steve sending mixed messages again. Sez he had a burrito b/c he makes tacos better than the best Mexican restaurant. scratch
Except his tacos aren’t quite as good as LA street trucks, but they are better than NYC street trucks. scratch
Good thing you had a burrito.
Fuckin Steve.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-07-24, 18:21

MSU addict wrote:Happy birthday.  It is also National Cousins Day in the US.  

I think I will combine the two and drink a a shot of tequila for each cousin of mine.
Perfect! Have a 2nd cousin my age that lived just down the street when we were young. She and I showed each other our stuff when we were about 5. Remember being fascinated with her butt...had no idea what the coin slot in the front was about back then. She grew up with a pretty awesome rack. Haven't seen her much over the years but those rare occasions have seemed awkward.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-07-24, 18:24

The Pantry wrote:
MSU addict wrote:Happy birthday.  It is also National Cousins Day in the US.  

Perfect! Have a 2nd cousin my age that lived just down the street when we were young. She and I showed each other our stuff when we were about 5. Remember being fascinated with her butt...had no idea what the coin slot in the front was about back then. She grew up with a pretty awesome rack. Haven't seen her much over the years but those rare occasions have seemed awkward.

Pretty sure that’s not what your parents meant when they told you early on to keep your private stuff in the family.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-07-24, 18:42

steveschneider wrote:
The Pantry wrote:New restaurant at 17 & Mound called Amigos Street Tacos.  Stopped on the way home from work and got carne asada tacos and a carne asada burrito even though I'm not hungry now.  Will try them later. Doubting they'll be even half as good as Oaxaca.

btw...today is my birthday, is also National Tequila Day, and the Tigers are on TV tonight cheers  

Today is your day. Happy Birthday Pantry. In honor of you I will drive my petrol burning car tonight and leave the hybrid at home.
Steve, you douche, don't call it petrol. You're not British. Call it gas. Gasoline if you're feeling formal.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-07-24, 19:52

The Pantry wrote:New restaurant at 17 & Mound called Amigos Street Tacos. Stopped on the way home from work and got carne asada tacos and a carne asada burrito even though I'm not hungry now. Will try them later. Doubting they'll be even half as good as Oaxaca.

Happy Birthday. ot When did Tacos Surpass Burritos? - Page 4 969504605

Roger Maris?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-07-24, 21:06

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Steve, you douche, don't call it petrol. You're not British. Call it gas. Gasoline if you're feeling formal.

I’m a F1 fan, I thought it was a good tribute to a sport I love. Go easy man and take a chill pill.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-07-24, 21:33

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Happy Birthday. ot When did Tacos Surpass Burritos? - Page 4 969504605

Roger Maris?
Thanks, Floyd. Yep...Roger Maris.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4