Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cubs sue over fake mascot. Watch out Johnny Spirit and nedgo?

+4
green night
WhiteBoyHatcher
dubie7006
NigelUno
8 posters

Go down

Cubs sue over fake mascot.  Watch out Johnny Spirit and nedgo? Empty Cubs sue over fake mascot. Watch out Johnny Spirit and nedgo?

Post by NigelUno 2014-07-19, 18:44

http://espn.go.com/chicago/mlb/story/_/id/11236721/chicago-cubs-sue-fake-mascot-got-bar-fight

Cubs sue over fake mascot.  Watch out Johnny Spirit and nedgo? Mlb_u_billy-cub_mb_200x300
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Cubs sue over fake mascot.  Watch out Johnny Spirit and nedgo? Empty Re: Cubs sue over fake mascot. Watch out Johnny Spirit and nedgo?

Post by dubie7006 2014-07-19, 18:53

NigelUno wrote:http://espn.go.com/chicago/mlb/story/_/id/11236721/chicago-cubs-sue-fake-mascot-got-bar-fight

Cubs sue over fake mascot.  Watch out Johnny Spirit and nedgo? Mlb_u_billy-cub_mb_200x300

That is priceless. All the obvious low-hanging fruit is in the comments section. But still....can't explain how hilarious it would be to see a dude dressed up in a bear suit and cubs uni go and coldcock a guy in the face at Sluggers, Cubby Bear, or any other establishment in Wrigleyville.
dubie7006
dubie7006
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Cubs sue over fake mascot.  Watch out Johnny Spirit and nedgo? Empty Re: Cubs sue over fake mascot. Watch out Johnny Spirit and nedgo?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-07-19, 19:22

Do NOT remove my head!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-07-19, 19:44

dubie7006 wrote:

That is priceless.  All the obvious low-hanging fruit is in the comments section.  But still....can't explain how hilarious it would be to see a dude dressed up in a bear suit and cubs uni go and coldcock a guy in the face at Sluggers, Cubby Bear, or any other establishment in Wrigleyville.

Would be a great gig for Taylor Lewan.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by green night 2014-07-19, 22:44

dubie7006 wrote:

That is priceless.  All the obvious low-hanging fruit is in the comments section.  But still....can't explain how hilarious it would be to see a dude dressed up in a bear suit and cubs uni go and coldcock a guy in the face at Sluggers, Cubby Bear, or any other establishment in Wrigleyville.

love the idea of walking around in a mascot and acting like a dick.
green night
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-07-20, 01:16

NigelUno wrote:http://espn.go.com/chicago/mlb/story/_/id/11236721/chicago-cubs-sue-fake-mascot-got-bar-fight

Seriously, when I saw Nedgo dressed up like a super hero, I was more embarrassed for him than Johnny Spirit. Good guy, but jesus what the **** is that get up?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2014-07-20, 07:39

...he should counter sue them for having a fake team!
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-07-20, 09:49

Tanfan! wrote:

Seriously, when I saw Nedgo dressed up like a super hero, I was more embarrassed for him than Johnny Spirit. Good guy, but jesus what the **** is that get up?

If one of my buddies showed up to a game dressed like that, I would quickly ask his wife if he was OK (with a legitimate concern for his mental health).

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaheab 2014-07-20, 14:08

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Do NOT remove my head!
The fake mascot showed more fire and determination in those 30 seconds than the Cubs have in a decade.
Jaheab
Jaheab
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-07-20, 14:13

Guy who took his head off is a dick who wanted to get a laugh out of his friends. It's funny he got cold cocked too. Funny seeing a bear swing at him. Whole thing is funny and pathetic. Just like the cubs.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down