Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How and who do I report my local pizza parlor to for gross negligence?

+20
y2kMgrad
Robert J Sakimano
MiamiSpartan
Jake from State Farm
InTenSity
SPARTASOTAN
Watch Out Pylon!
I.B. Fine
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
steveschneider
Cameron
The Pantry
CORNER BLITZ
Motown Spartan
Rocinante
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
kingstonlake
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How and who do I report my local pizza parlor to for gross negligence? Empty How and who do I report my local pizza parlor to for gross negligence?

Post by kingstonlake 2020-09-11, 16:38

Beets as a toppings choice?

Thinking about organizing a protest.

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

How and who do I report my local pizza parlor to for gross negligence? Empty Re: How and who do I report my local pizza parlor to for gross negligence?

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-09-11, 16:46

That's disgusting. Any pizza with beets deserves a good napalming.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

How and who do I report my local pizza parlor to for gross negligence? Empty Re: How and who do I report my local pizza parlor to for gross negligence?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-09-11, 17:21

See I never would have been able to read this article during a meeting if it weren't for Twitter.

The 101 best pizza places in America

https://www.thedailymeal.com/eat/101-best-pizzas-america-2020

Spoiler:
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-09-11, 17:28

Floyd Robertson wrote:That's disgusting. Any pizza with beets deserves a good napalming.

Do they charge extra for the napalm?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-09-11, 17:31

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:See I never would have been able to read this article during a meeting if it weren't for Twitter.

Spoiler:

That’s going to be interesting to peruse. Gotta say, though, that one of those places included a picture of eggs over easy on top of the pizza, with the yolks broken. That’s fucking disgusting. Eggs on pizza isn’t any more appropriate than beets on pizza.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-09-11, 17:35

I’d rather have beets on pizza than fucking pineapple.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-09-11, 17:41

Rocinante wrote:I’d rather have beets on pizza than fucking pineapple.

Damn it Roc, I like you. But sometimes you make it really hard.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-09-11, 17:42

kingstonlake wrote:

How and who do I report my local pizza parlor to for gross negligence? 1966794946
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-09-11, 17:45

That’s not gross negligence, that’s willful misconduct.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2020-09-11, 17:49

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:See I never would have been able to read this article during a meeting if it weren't for Twitter.

Spoiler:

Google doesn't work but twitter does? First link - seems easy without twitter

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=best+pizza+in+america
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-09-11, 18:08

So every day I'm just supposed to go to google.com and search for random things like "101 Best Pizza Places in America"?

I just went to google and typed in How to get my wife to set up a MFF threesome and nothing popped up.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-09-11, 18:08

kingstonlake wrote:

How and who do I report my local pizza parlor to for gross negligence? 1494614055
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-09-11, 18:15

Roasted beets and sauteed beet greens are excellent. No way either of them should ever be put on a pizza.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-09-11, 18:46

My mom and sister both like to order tomatoes on pizza. I don't understand it. The pizza already has tomato sauce on it. I don't see why anyplace even offers tomatoes as a topping, but places do.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-09-11, 19:06

The Pantry wrote:Roasted beets and sauteed beet greens are excellent. No way either of them should ever be put on a pizza.

Do they have Cajun ocean salt on on the garlic knots?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-09-11, 19:11

It’s your own fault for ordering pizza from a guy named Dwight.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-09-11, 19:17

Cameron wrote:My mom and sister both like to order tomatoes on pizza. I don't understand it. The pizza already has tomato sauce on it. I don't see why anyplace even offers tomatoes as a topping, but places do.

It’s kinda sick if you think about it. Tomato sauce is, basically, tomato blood. So you’re taking these tomatoes and bathing them in the blood of other tomatoes. Pretty fucked.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-09-11, 19:21

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Cameron wrote:My mom and sister both like to order tomatoes on pizza. I don't understand it. The pizza already has tomato sauce on it. I don't see why anyplace even offers tomatoes as a topping, but places do.

It’s kinda sick if you think about it. Tomato sauce is, basically, tomato blood. So you’re taking these tomatoes and bathing them in the blood of other tomatoes. Pretty fucked.
You're a bastard for getting Steve thinking about that...
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2020-09-11, 19:40

Spoiler:

Obviously a New York based article since at least a third of the list is in NYC area...

and I guess I'm eating pizza tonight....How and who do I report my local pizza parlor to for gross negligence? 502811600
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-09-11, 19:59

You know what I hate on a pizza? Bacon. And bacon is great on just about anything. Weird.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry and SPARTASOTAN like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTASOTAN 2020-09-11, 20:14

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:You know what I hate on a pizza? Bacon. And bacon is great on just about anything. Weird.
Ditto dat
SPARTASOTAN
SPARTASOTAN
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2020-09-11, 20:15

I just tried cilantro on pizza. It works.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-09-11, 20:18

InTenSity wrote:I just tried cilantro on pizza. It works.

IB4 cilantro haters talk about their sheer contempt for it and how it tastes like soap.
Also, IB4 I post the article explaining why people either love it or hate it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-09-11, 20:21

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:You know what I hate on a pizza? Bacon. And bacon is great on just about anything. Weird.

I don't hate bacon on pizza. Nor do I love it.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-09-11, 20:25

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:So every day I'm just supposed to go to google.com and search for random things like "101 Best Pizza Places in America"?

I just went to google and typed in How to get my wife to set up a MFF threesome and nothing popped up.

Well you're doing something wrong then. I had one newsfeed pop up about a woman that wanted to try a threesome with another girl and the husband said no. WTF?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-09-11, 20:35

Very weird for me to agree with you on anything. Bacon is overkill on a pizza. Not a fan.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-09-11, 20:46

The Pantry wrote:
Very weird for me to agree with you on anything. Bacon is overkill on a pizza. Not a fan.

Pylon is a very disagreeable Swiller.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-09-11, 20:49

I probably wouldn't have it as the only topping, but with pepperoni and sausage, that's perfection for the tastebuds. But, not so much perfection for the ol' ticker, though, so I almost never indulge in that.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-09-11, 21:13

tGreenWay wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Very weird for me to agree with you on anything. Bacon is overkill on a pizza. Not a fan.

Pylon is a very disagreeable Swiller.

Pylon can be a dick. But dammit he’s our dick!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-09-11, 21:18

Floyd Robertson wrote:That's disgusting. Any pizza with beets deserves a good napalming.
or a good beet down would do.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-09-11, 21:22

I forgot about Hawaiian pizza. Bacon is good on that.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-09-11, 21:46

Fuck all you guys very much. How and who do I report my local pizza parlor to for gross negligence? 685334576
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2020-09-11, 22:28

I'm usually a pretty simple pizza guy when it comes to toppings. Pepperoni or ham and mushrooms are good enough for me. And I would never generally order pineapple or bacon on a pizza. But I'll be damned if that Jets Hawaiian isn't factually amazing. Might have to order one right now. How and who do I report my local pizza parlor to for gross negligence? 361471007
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2020-09-11, 22:30

Btw, I don't think I've ever had beets. Is that like a radish? Googled it and they look horrible.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-09-11, 22:32

There is a beet off joke in here somewhere
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-09-11, 22:57

So local place has a pickle and olive pizza... Surprisingly Really good and addictive.

I could see pickled beets on that.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-09-11, 23:34

y2kMgrad wrote:Btw, I don't think I've ever had beets. Is that like a radish? Googled it and they look horrible.
Nothing like radish, which is good on its own. Do yourself a favor. Find a farmers market or Whole Foods that has fresh beets with the greens on top. Cut the greens off for either salad or to sautee. Roast the beets in the oven at 350 for an hour or so. Let them cool a bit after taking them out.
Hot and hard to peel if you don't. Don't wear a white shirt when handling beets.

I absolutely hated beets when I was a kid. After trying them fresh and roasted, realized my hatred was because I'd only ever had them out of a can. Roasted beets are killer and make great soup, either hot or cold.

Butt, remember you ate them the following day. Asparagus can give you that funky pee stank. Beets are different when you look back at the throne. Don't call your doctor.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-09-12, 07:43

Fuck beets. You know who likes beets? Fucking communists.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2020-09-12, 07:53

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:So every day I'm just supposed to go to google.com and search for random things like "101 Best Pizza Places in America"?

That's what she said
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-09-12, 08:08

Floyd Robertson wrote:Fuck beets. You know who likes beets? Fucking communists.
Still remember an awesome beet soup in Boston ~20 years ago.  Don't get the beet soup at Srodek's.  It's good but mostly tomato.

How and who do I report my local pizza parlor to for gross negligence? Sdsc_510
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next