Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7 years ago today, none of us knew it, but the best chance MSU would ever have at a NC in football was taken from us.

+8
Travis of the Cosmos
Motown Spartan
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
CORNER BLITZ
Floyd Robertson
Cameron
DWags
12 posters

Go down

7 years ago today, none of us knew it, but the best chance MSU would ever have at a NC in football was taken from us.  Empty 7 years ago today, none of us knew it, but the best chance MSU would ever have at a NC in football was taken from us.

Post by DWags Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:01 pm

Fuck those pass interference penalties

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe and MattyFresh like this post

Back to top Go down

7 years ago today, none of us knew it, but the best chance MSU would ever have at a NC in football was taken from us.  Empty Re: 7 years ago today, none of us knew it, but the best chance MSU would ever have at a NC in football was taken from us.

Post by Cameron Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:02 pm

I will go to my grave believing we were the best team in the country that year.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, tGreenWay, DWags, AvgMSUJoe, CORNER BLITZ, kingstonlake and MattyFresh like this post

Back to top Go down

7 years ago today, none of us knew it, but the best chance MSU would ever have at a NC in football was taken from us.  Empty Re: 7 years ago today, none of us knew it, but the best chance MSU would ever have at a NC in football was taken from us.

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:03 pm

Too soon. Still not over it.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

tGreenWay, CORNER BLITZ and MattyFresh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:09 pm

Cameron wrote:I will go to my grave believing we were the best team in the country that year.

This is the truth
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:17 pm

Cameron wrote:I will go to my grave believing we were the best team in the country that year.

100% correct.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:44 pm

Still not over Rasheed not guarding Robert Horry, so definitely still bothered by this. MSU could would have played FSU tough.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:34 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Still not over Rasheed not guarding Robert Horry, so definitely still bothered by this. MSU could would have played FSU tough.

I’m still not over Georgia Tech.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:51 pm

I feel like the best chance that MSU ever had in football to win a national championship was in 1951, 1952, 1955, 1957, 1965 and 1966. 2013 was the next best after that.

Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:00 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Still not over Rasheed not guarding Robert Horry, so definitely still bothered by this. MSU could would have played FSU tough.

I’m still not over Georgia Tech.

This is some bullshit right here.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:01 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I feel like the best chance that MSU ever had in football to win a national championship was in 1951, 1952, 1955, 1957, 1965 and 1966. 2013 was the next best after that.

Shut up Nigel/Turtleneck.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:11 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I feel like the best chance that MSU ever had in football to win a national championship was in 1951, 1952, 1955, 1957, 1965 and 1966. 2013 was the next best after that.

Travis, this is how you will be treated when you're right all of the time.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:17 pm

Those refs fucked us in the ass. I remember one of them you saw Kelly screaming at a ref next play there was a horse shit call. Fucking amateurs.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:38 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Travis, this is how you will be treated when you're right all of the time.

It’s hurtful :(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:53 pm

DWags wrote:Fuck those pass interference penalties

the only one that was a good call was the one on Dennard where he pulled his elbow, intercepted and ran it back to the 30. Kinda had to call that one.

The others were mind-boggling. No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:36 pm

DWags wrote:Fuck those pass interference penalties

why did i just watch this
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:43 pm

I want to be clear. We got called for PI on this play. Yep. We did.

7 years ago today, none of us knew it, but the best chance MSU would ever have at a NC in football was taken from us.  18147910
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down