Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations to F*****g Steve! I would like to apologize to you.

+7
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
kingstonlake
Cameron
Floyd Robertson
DWags
11 posters

Go down

Congratulations to F*****g Steve!   I would like to apologize to you.  Empty Congratulations to F*****g Steve! I would like to apologize to you.

Post by DWags 2020-12-01, 21:49

I didn’t have faith because you seem to have the luck of eyeore. But you had faith in our Spartans and you deserve all the praise tonight.

#teamfuckingsteve
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, AvgMSUJoe, CORNER BLITZ and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to F*****g Steve!   I would like to apologize to you.  Empty Re: Congratulations to F*****g Steve! I would like to apologize to you.

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-12-01, 21:50

Steve put it all on the line against duke and came up big. Congratulations to F*****g Steve!   I would like to apologize to you.  969504605
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

AvgMSUJoe, CORNER BLITZ and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to F*****g Steve!   I would like to apologize to you.  Empty Re: Congratulations to F*****g Steve! I would like to apologize to you.

Post by Cameron 2020-12-01, 21:53

Congratulations to F*****g Steve!   I would like to apologize to you.  Tumblr_inline_pq162o8cXz1qe3jki_1280
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

CORNER BLITZ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-12-01, 21:56

Steve, you roll in that Prius tonight! Pimps only. Suckas to the side.

Congratulations to F*****g Steve!   I would like to apologize to you.  2cfb8f10[/url]
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-01, 22:03

I don't know where the hell you guys get this Steve makes losing game threads BS from. Last year I was rock solid.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-01, 22:03

kingstonlake wrote:Steve, you roll in that Prius tonight! Pimps only. Suckas to the side.

Congratulations to F*****g Steve!   I would like to apologize to you.  2cfb8f10[/url]
Drool. I might have to trade in my 2015 and upgrade. Sorry Pantry!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-12-01, 22:13

I'm participating in the apology parade.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-12-01, 23:37

I take it MSU beat Sault St Marie?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-12-01, 23:40

steveschneider wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Steve, you roll in that Prius tonight! Pimps only. Suckas to the side.

No problem. You already drive a clown car.

But, do yourself a favor and wait another year or so for more practical, more efficient, and less fugly electric vehicles. GM and Rivian (not to be associated with GM) have some cool stuff coming out.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-02, 07:48

The Pantry wrote:
steveschneider wrote:
No problem. You already drive a clown car.

But, do yourself a favor and wait another year or so for more practical, more efficient, and less fugly electric vehicles. GM and Rivian (not to be associated with GM) have some cool stuff coming out.

I read that article Nordic posted about the Hummer EV. I'm glad GM is producing more electric cars, I'm definitely a fan of the technology. I saw at the start of the Phil/Barkley/Manning/Curry match one of them had an electric Ford that I have to say looked pretty bad ass.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-12-02, 08:07

steveschneider wrote:I don't know where the hell you guys get this Steve makes losing game threads BS from. Last year I was rock solid.

It is this kind of arrogance that, if you aren't careful, will lead to you starting a thread for an actual meaningful game and blowing it because you think you're a lock.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-12-02, 08:12

MiamiSpartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I don't know where the hell you guys get this Steve makes losing game threads BS from. Last year I was rock solid.

It is this kind of arrogance that, if you aren't careful, will lead to you starting a thread for an actual meaningful game and blowing it because you think you're a lock.

This. Gotta be like Nordic and be humble in victory.

I was about to say the Stevification of the board was happening. Now I'm not too sure.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-02, 09:13

MiamiSpartan wrote:

I'll start the OSU thread this weekend.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-12-02, 09:28

steveschneider wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Easy now....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-12-02, 09:35

steveschneider wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Fucking Steve...
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-12-02, 09:46

steveschneider wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I ain't bailing you out of this one, brah.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down