Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

January 20th can't get here fast enough

5 posters

Go down

January 20th can't get here fast enough Empty January 20th can't get here fast enough

Post by Frank Ricard Mon 4 Jan 2021 - 12:18

I'm out of words. Never thought this country would support facists.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

January 20th can't get here fast enough Empty Re: January 20th can't get here fast enough

Post by steveschneider Mon 4 Jan 2021 - 12:21

Frank Ricard wrote:I'm out of words. Never thought this country would support facists.

Fascism is the #1 form of government around the planet. Can't ever under estimate the appeal of a strong man!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

January 20th can't get here fast enough Empty Re: January 20th can't get here fast enough

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 4 Jan 2021 - 12:29

Frank Ricard wrote:I'm out of words.  Never thought this country would support facists.
agree, but I don't suspect things are going to change all that much after January 20th, 2021.

I always knew that America was a stupid, racist, bigoted, misogynistic, christian country - but I naively always hoped there were enough decent Americans to keep that aspect of our country in check. Thankfully, the decent folks showed up on election day in '18 and '20, but it's hanging on the edge of a very thin precipice.

we are literally one or two activist, anti-America judges away from the end of democracy.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Mon 4 Jan 2021 - 12:30

As soon as I get vaccinated, I'm going to Europe to visit my daughter. Seriously thinking of staying there. Switzerland is expensive. If I find myself a few bucks short of staying there permently, would you guys send $$$$$$ to my gofundme? Pretty please? Make it $,$$$,$$$ just to be sure
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 4 Jan 2021 - 12:35

Europe has it's own set of problems. Democracies there are under strain in Europe as well. Might not be anywhere to run to.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Mon 4 Jan 2021 - 12:35

The worst kind of facist is a born-again facist.  I know WAY too many of them in my family.  it ain't going away quickly.  Stupid knows no bounds.

There must be a place to run too. Maybe Iceland?

Last edited by Frank Ricard on Mon 4 Jan 2021 - 12:41; edited 1 time in total
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon 4 Jan 2021 - 12:36

Frank Ricard wrote:As soon as I get vaccinated, I'm going to Europe to visit my daughter. Seriously thinking of staying there. Switzerland is expensive. If I find myself a few bucks short of staying there permently, would you guys send $$$$$$ to my gofundme? Pretty please? Make it $,$$$,$$$ just to be sure

If you want to make your dollars stretch further, try an island in the central Pacific. The Bikini Atoll maybe.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Mon 4 Jan 2021 - 12:43

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Frank Ricard wrote:As soon as I get vaccinated, I'm going to Europe to visit my daughter. Seriously thinking of staying there. Switzerland is expensive. If I find myself a few bucks short of staying there permently, would you guys send $$$$$$ to my gofundme? Pretty please? Make it $,$$$,$$$ just to be sure

If you want to make your dollars stretch further, try an island in the central Pacific. The Bikini Atoll maybe.

You're such a big help lol
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 4 Jan 2021 - 12:56

Floyd Robertson wrote:

I think Easter island and Pitcairn island are actively courting new resident.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down