Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I heard the Seychelles are nice in January

3 posters

Go down

I heard the Seychelles are nice in January Empty I heard the Seychelles are nice in January

Post by NigelUno 2017-04-04, 16:57

I heard the Seychelles are nice in January 3003718628

A Trump associate reportedly set up a secret meeting to establish a back-channel between Trump and Moscow
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I heard the Seychelles are nice in January Empty Re: I heard the Seychelles are nice in January

Post by DWags 2017-04-04, 17:09

Devos family. Look I can't begin to tell people how fucked up and weird thinking that family is. Now they not only have money but governmental power. This shit is getting scary.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I heard the Seychelles are nice in January Empty Re: I heard the Seychelles are nice in January

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-04-04, 18:03

Erik Prince is about as slippery as they come. His father was a major GOP donor and Erik landed a US Naval Academy appointment but he didn't agree with what the Academy yards got so he bailed finishing up at Hillsdale after landing a Congressional intern job. Then he became a USN Seal but got an early out because he claimed he needed to help his mother. Guess sister Betsy and the army of lawyers and accounts his billionaire father employees weren't enough.

He dislikes government but he made millions as a contractor farming out Blackwater. When things got too hot having to answer for Blackwater personnel misdeeds he sold out and moved to the UAE where he started another security for hire firm and works with African governments.

Like Trump, follow the money.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down