Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your experiences with Trump slappies post insurrection.

+6
Jake from State Farm
InTenSity
Motown Spartan
duffy munn
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
10 posters

Go down

Your experiences with Trump slappies post insurrection.  Empty Your experiences with Trump slappies post insurrection.

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-11, 15:26

I'm seeing new flags/signs... And a ten car caravan through town Saturday.

Your experiences with Trump slappies post insurrection.  Ab678810

Your experiences with Trump slappies post insurrection.  F73b0810
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Your experiences with Trump slappies post insurrection.  Empty Re: Your experiences with Trump slappies post insurrection.

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-11, 16:16

You ever go to the fairgrounds?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Your experiences with Trump slappies post insurrection.  Empty Re: Your experiences with Trump slappies post insurrection.

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-11, 17:31

Turtleneck wrote:You ever go to the fairgrounds?

Only for corndogs or elephant ears.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2021-01-11, 17:50

Turtleneck wrote:You ever go to the fairgrounds?

You mean where they have a carnival barker? No but I've been watching people listen to the one in the white house for 4 years.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-01-11, 17:57

Jack Bergman’s local rep contacted my employer and threatened to take his business elsewhere because I said on a public Facebook post that the “protesters” were in fact “terrorists” because they were using violence and/or intimidation for political aim. Literally he tried to get me fired for that.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2021-01-11, 18:02

Not sure if this is a trump supporter or not, but pretty disgusting.
Manatee found with trump branded on is back
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-01-11, 18:11

InTenSity wrote:Not sure if this is a trump supporter or not, but pretty disgusting.

WTF is wrong with people?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-01-11, 18:18

Jake from State Farm wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Not sure if this is a trump supporter or not, but pretty disgusting.

WTF is wrong with people?

Trump
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-01-11, 18:34

Motown Spartan wrote:Jack Bergman’s local rep contacted my employer and threatened to take his business elsewhere because I said on a public Facebook post that the “protesters” were in fact “terrorists” because they were using violence and/or intimidation for political aim. Literally he tried to get me fired for that.

That’s ironic coming from the crowd that whines about getting persecuted for their speech. I hope your boss told him to go fuck himself.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-11, 19:05

5'10"
168 lbs
32 X 32
RHR = 42 bpm
BP = 118/68 mmHg
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-01-11, 19:31

Motown Spartan wrote:Jack Bergman’s local rep contacted my employer and threatened to take his business elsewhere because I said on a public Facebook post that the “protesters” were in fact “terrorists” because they were using violence and/or intimidation for political aim. Literally he tried to get me fired for that.

Bergman persisted in rejecting certified election results from Pennsylvania AFTER the attempted insurrection.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-01-11, 20:14

Rocinante wrote:

That’s ironic coming from the crowd that whines about getting persecuted for their speech. I hope your boss told him to go fuck himself.

I work for a very large company in a heavily regulated industry. Technically I am the boss and I have contacted our general counsel and they perked up when the complaint came from someone on the payroll for our US Rep. I have a zoom tomorrow to discuss further our options. I’m not in any trouble at all.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2021-01-11, 20:49

Motown Spartan wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I work for a very large company in a heavily regulated industry. Technically I am the boss and I have contacted our general counsel and they perked up when the complaint came from someone on the payroll for our US Rep. I have a zoom tomorrow to discuss further our options. I’m not in any trouble at all.

Wow, that's ridiculous.  If your company doesn't back you up, then many may take their business elsewhere.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-01-12, 12:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:5'10"
168 lbs
32 X 32
RHR = 42 bpm
BP = 118/68 mmHg

You should calm down Bob. All this talk of sedition and insurrection is driving up your blood pressure.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-01-12, 13:46

Dendrobates wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

Wow, that's ridiculous.  If your company doesn't back you up, then many may take their business elsewhere.

He is no longer employed by the US Rep serving my area. I have a feeling he is going to work for a State Rep in the neighboring district who is a big Trump loving Patriot.

Edit: FYI...the guy is question is 66 years old and the jobs he is holding are entry level or internship type jobs. He’s a peen.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-12, 14:20

Well this is a new one. Calling Chuck Schumer a racist anti Semite.

[tw]1349064565271642113?s=21[/tw]
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-19, 13:28

Isn't it a party foul to display a flag above the American flag?

Your experiences with Trump slappies post insurrection.  A2b54310
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2021-01-19, 16:56

That person isn't even murican...
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down