Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hearing That Rick Snyder Is Going To Be Indicted..

+4
tGreenWay
Rocinante
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
8 posters

Go down

Hearing That Rick Snyder Is Going To Be Indicted..  Empty Hearing That Rick Snyder Is Going To Be Indicted..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-12, 15:18

you mean you can't just poison an entire city consisting of a majority of black people??

if true, this would be great news.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hearing That Rick Snyder Is Going To Be Indicted..  Empty Re: Hearing That Rick Snyder Is Going To Be Indicted..

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-12, 15:19

I can't believe it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Hearing That Rick Snyder Is Going To Be Indicted..  Empty Re: Hearing That Rick Snyder Is Going To Be Indicted..

Post by Rocinante 2021-01-12, 15:29

That would be great news so because I’m jaded and broken I can’t even consider it until it’s confirmed.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-12, 15:33

Rocinante wrote:That would be great news so because I’m jaded and broken I can’t even consider it until it’s confirmed.
agree.

thank goodness for the Michigan voters in 2018 who turned out and elected Dana Nessel (along with Whitmer and Benson).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-01-12, 16:10

Indictments have already been handed down. Attorneys have been notified that charges are forthcoming.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-01-12, 17:01

He'll plea bargain it down to a littering charge.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-12, 17:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:you mean you can't just poison an entire city consisting of a majority of black people??

I also read the main board.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-12, 18:58

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:you mean you can't just poison an entire city consisting of a majority of black people??

I also read the main board.
this is the main board.

People here don't whine about what is posted and leave because their feelings are hurt.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2021-01-12, 19:05

Another example of personal rights falling to the wayside
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-14, 11:55

Snyder charged with 2 misdemeanors.

other staffers, people involved charged with some serious stuff: extortion, perjury.. I was outside doing something and my wife says she thought she heard someone was charged with involuntary manslaughter. Shocked

this is what happens when decent people vote for decent people. Thanks to Dana Nessel and her staff.. if Democrats had not swept state races in 2018, no doubt in my mind that this would've been swept under the rug.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-01-14, 16:19

Hearing That Rick Snyder Is Going To Be Indicted..  Tenor
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down