Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congressional QAnon Caucus

+18
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
Jake from State Farm
InTenSity
kingstonlake
AvgMSUJoe
tGreenWay
Heat Miser
Floyd Robertson
duffy munn
MiamiSpartan
Cameron
steveschneider
Rocinante
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
22 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Congressional QAnon Caucus  - Page 4 Empty Re: Congressional QAnon Caucus

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:13 am

steveschneider wrote:You guys don’t know who Matt Taibbi is? He was a BFD in the 2000s. His career has gone down the toilet.

Then there's no sense paying attention to him. Congressional QAnon Caucus  - Page 4 2599972566
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:16 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:
steveschneider wrote:You guys don’t know who Matt Taibbi is? He was a BFD in the 2000s. His career has gone down the toilet.

Then there's no sense paying attention to him. Congressional QAnon Caucus  - Page 4 2599972566

Yeah I have no idea.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:27 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:

True. It’s kind of like Marcus Taylor you saw all this potential and then left wondering what happened.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:38 am

I know who Massimo Taibi is.  He was one of a couple options brought in by Manchester United in 1999 to replace one of the greatest goalkeepers in history.  Then a few games in, he let a slow shot straight at him squirt by into the net, and never really played for the club again.  

His name lives in infamy for all United fans of that era, in a similar vein to the way Jaren Hayes' name is remembered by Spartans.  

So maybe Massimo Taibi changed his name to Matt Taibbi.  Is he an Italian with slippery hands?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:44 am

MiamiSpartan wrote:I know who Massimo Taibi is.  He was one of a couple options brought in by Manchester United in 1999 to replace one of the greatest goalkeepers in history.  Then a few games in, he let a slow shot straight at him squirt by into the net, and never really played for the club again.  

His name lives in infamy for all United fans of that era, in a similar vein to the way Jaren Hayes' name is remembered by Spartans.  

So maybe Massimo Taibi changed his name to Matt Taibbi.  Is he an Italian with slippery hands?

I seriously lost it. Pure gold.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:56 am

I just looked up Massimo on YouTube. Happy to report in my feed at least the great saves are coming up. It’s funny my earliest memories of MSU football are Dave Yarema throwing interceptions at crucial points of the game. I remember witnessing my dad having a melt down vs Indiana when he threw an int. Sometimes the blunders of an athlete can stick with you and you forget all the good.

https://youtu.be/vY2OJMRdAPI
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:05 am

MiamiSpartan wrote:I know who Massimo Taibi is.  He was one of a couple options brought in by Manchester United in 1999 to replace one of the greatest goalkeepers in history.  Then a few games in, he let a slow shot straight at him squirt by into the net, and never really played for the club again.  

Even your team’s “worst goalkeeper” stories are boring and totally lacking that certain umph that is associated with truly bad goalkeeping

Congressional QAnon Caucus  - Page 4 SardonicAncientGalapagosmockingbird-size_restricted
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:52 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Even your team’s “worst goalkeeper” stories are boring and totally lacking that certain umph that is associated with truly bad goalkeeping

Congressional QAnon Caucus  - Page 4 SardonicAncientGalapagosmockingbird-size_restricted

No argument here. He's no Karius. Or David James back in the late 90s, another Liverpool keeper that United fans loved.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:05 pm

Looking up that gif prompted me to also check in on Karius as I do from time to time. It’s..... not going well for him. He’s been on loan at union Berlin where he’s started 1 game this year and gave up 3 goals. Feel kinda bad for him, he had the one terrible game (albeit the biggest of his career) in which he was concussed at the beginning, and he might never be able to get over it. He really wasn’t that bad that season up until then.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:48 pm

Move this shit to the main board... sheesh.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Cameron and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:27 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Looking up that gif prompted me to also check in on Karius as I do from time to time. It’s..... not going well for him. He’s been on loan at union Berlin where he’s started 1 game this year and gave up 3 goals. Feel kinda bad for him, he had the one terrible game (albeit the biggest of his career) in which he was concussed at the beginning, and he might never be able to get over it. He really wasn’t that bad that season up until then.

Confidence is a hell of a thing to try to get back, especially for keepers. Maybe it is because there is not a routine or rhythm you can get in.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:05 pm

‘Bye bye Q, I can’t talk to you any more’: What next for Alex Jones, America’s foremost conspiracy theorist?

But if your conspiracy theory is too much for Alex Jones, you know you’re off the deep end.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:39 pm

"Mark of the beast"

"Corporate communism"

[tw]1376900032184586245?s=20[/tw]

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1376900032184586245?s=20

Last edited by Turtleneck on Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:03 pm

It's not really a revelation, we already know she's nuts.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:02 pm

I wonder if this kind of lunacy was prevalent when driver's licenses or ss cards became a thing. Funny they're militant about having 9 forms of ID to vote, but a vaccine card to prove you're not an actual deadly threat to those around you? HERESY!!!
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:03 pm

[tw]1377014158147919879[/tw]

Another fine QAnon supporter.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:07 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1377014158147919879[/tw]

Two things:

1. Please let that 17 year old be physically and mentally ok

2. Let this be true in some manner and this guy gets BF’ed in prison.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:09 pm

What a coincidence that your story leaks out a few hours after this one does. It’s probably just a coincidence.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/545549-matt-gaetz-may-bow-out-of-congress-early-report?amp
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:13 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

What a coincidence that your story leaks out a few hours after this one does. It’s probably just a coincidence.  

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/545549-matt-gaetz-may-bow-out-of-congress-early-report?amp

Yeah, no way that announcement rumor arose in a vacuum.

Hell, the investigation probably means he'll get a bigger paycheck from Newsmax.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:01 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Hell, the investigation probably means he'll get a bigger paycheck from Newsmax.

The Connies do loves them the lawbreakers.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:30 pm

Speaking of Qanon, y'all hear the real story behind the ship that was stuck in the Suez? Those crates had kids being trafficked by Hillary. The shipping company was Evergreen (thus that blasted across the side). Evergreen was the Secret Service's code name for Hillary. I think they're saying the captain grounded the ship son that they'd have to unload the crate to get unstuck and find the kids. But then tugboats, including one whose name is Barackat (similar to Obama) and one whose name is Mossaed or something similar to Mossad (Israeli intelligence agency), helped free the darn thing.

So this is another clear case where 1+1=5,873,294
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:31 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

So was his trip a couple of weeks ago to Mar A Lago a delivery, what with Epstein "dead" and Maxwell in jail?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:47 pm

Ya know, for as loud a pro Trump voice as Gaetz was for four years I really don't remember Trump mentioning him as often as you'd think. He couldn't keep Gym Jordans name out of his mouth. Then you see Barr had briefed him on the investigation....

Last edited by kingstonlake on Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:51 am

Damn, we’re not going to have to call this “Gaetz gate “are we?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:36 am

I bet the Gaetz guy is very popular in the multicultural hub of Mio.

thoughts and prayers with his live-in non-adopted son/boy from Cuba (which is perfectly normal).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:31 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I bet the Gaetz guy is very popular in the multicultural hub of Mio.

thoughts and prayers with his live-in non-adopted son/boy from Cuba (which is perfectly normal).

Pensacola is basically Mio with better weather and beaches.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

gomersbro likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:59 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I bet the Gaetz guy is very popular in the multicultural hub of Mio.

Gaetz was probably just trafficking, I mean bringing the girl home to introduce her to the kid so that he'd have an American friend.

Gaetz is denying he was with a 17 year girl, probably because he knew she was 16 at the time which would land him in a much bigger world of hurt.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:11 am

So apparently Gaetz goes on Tucker Carlson last night (because when you're a Seditionist and you need a softball interview, that's where you go) and essentially pulls Tucker into the investigation.

Says that Tucker and his wife had dinner with Gaetz and the girl (who he claims was of legal age). Tucker's eyes narrowed and his expression changed. Then Tucker says he doesnt recall this at all. Apparently after the commercial break he came back and said it was a bizarre interview and that they'll stay on this story as it develops (as opposed to what would be the normal seditionist wagon circling and dismissing the claims). Not saying that Tucker was involved in trafficking, but Gaetz just made him a potential witness, which I'm sure he wants no part of.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:01 am

MiamiSpartan wrote:So apparently Gaetz goes on Tucker Carlson last night (because when you're a Seditionist and you need a softball interview, that's where you go) and essentially pulls Tucker into the investigation.  

Says that Tucker and his wife had dinner with Gaetz and the girl (who he claims was of legal age).  Tucker's eyes narrowed and his expression changed.  Then Tucker says he doesnt recall this at all.  Apparently after the commercial break he came back and said it was a bizarre interview and that they'll stay on this story as it develops (as opposed to what would be the normal seditionist wagon circling and dismissing the claims).  Not saying that Tucker was involved in trafficking, but Gaetz just made him a potential witness, which I'm sure he wants no part of.

So one of them is telling falsehoods. Didn't see the interview but strikes me as extremely creepy that Gaetz attempts to normalize having dinner with a man in his fifties and his wife, Gaetz at what? 38? And a 16-18 year old chick. Why didn't Carlson and his wife just politely refuse the dinner if invited. I doubt it's the first time Gaetz paraded around a teenie and her back pack. Unless it's just the norm. Or, again, Gaetz felt the need to lie about his perfectly legal "relationship"
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:51 am

I dare you not to laugh at some of the replies.

[tw]1377073075615899652[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:59 am

Gaetz was the only No vote on human trafficking in Congress. Even when everyone is divided on everything all the republicans and democrats agreed on that bill, except Gaetz.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:31 pm

[tw]1161062269641474049[/tw]
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:04 pm

InTenSity wrote:Gaetz was the only No vote on human trafficking in Congress. Even when everyone is divided on everything all the republicans and democrats agreed on that bill, except Gaetz.

Florida has a big problem with it, maybe he doesn't want to see him and all his friends end up in prison.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:20 pm

I saw parts of the Carlson interview on Twitter. It was really weird.. He tried to implicate Carlson as "also being falsely accused of a sexual assault" out of thin air. Seemed like he had an axe to grind. I don't know shit about either of these creeps but it was definitely a strange interview.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:23 pm

[tw]1377395287883321348[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:38 pm

The dickhead is just trying to play trump's playbook, but he doesn't have shit on people or the mindless army behind him to pull it off.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:31 pm

Was Gaetz that kid a few years ago, who picked UK over Duke at his HS for a BBall scholly. Then it turned out no one even offered him a scholly?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:54 pm

This is all so shocking

Gaetz showed nude photos of women he said he'd slept with to lawmakers, sources tell CNN
https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/01/politics/matt-gaetz-photos-women/index.html
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:12 pm

[tw]1377798913885925377?s=19[/tw]
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:09 am

This must be a difficult time for Nestor.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next