Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you stick it to the federal government you hate so much?

4 posters

Go down

How do you stick it to the federal government you hate so much? Empty How do you stick it to the federal government you hate so much?

Post by Cym Jim 2014-07-25, 12:31

I drive to tea party rallies in the scooter I got from the feds for a pretend disability. Suckers! I get oxygen delivered too - I don't need it, but I get it anyway and sell it. The way I look at it is I am helping to starve the beast. And all the illegals are doing it, so why shouldn't we? Don't want to go too far though, it's important that we have just enough government to pay the bailouts to Wall Street banks, keep up military spending, and keep the prison-industrial complex well-funded.

So, what do you do to show the federal government how much you hate them?
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How do you stick it to the federal government you hate so much? Empty Re: How do you stick it to the federal government you hate so much?

Post by MasonGuy 2014-07-29, 09:36

Cym Jim wrote:I drive to tea party rallies in the scooter I got from the feds for a pretend disability. Suckers! I get oxygen delivered too - I don't need it, but I get it anyway and sell it. The way I look at it is I am helping to starve the beast. And all the illegals are doing it, so why shouldn't we? Don't want to go too far though, it's important that we have just enough government to pay the bailouts to Wall Street banks, keep up military spending, and keep the prison-industrial complex well-funded.

So, what do you do to show the federal government how much you hate them?

I vote.
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How do you stick it to the federal government you hate so much? Empty Re: How do you stick it to the federal government you hate so much?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-07-29, 09:56

I'm so opposed to the federal government that I want to run for office, join their taxpayer-funded payroll and then do what I can to dismantle the very same federal government I aspire to become part of..

now, if that doesn't make sense, then I suggest you turn to jesus.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-07-29, 23:43

Whenever I go into a school I secretly pray. Suckers can't stop me!
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2014-08-07, 08:01

I cuckold.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down