Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UCLA kicked from Final Four over Covid protocol. NCAA sends Michigan in their place.

+5
aualum06
The Pantry
steveschneider
kingstonlake
Motown Spartan
9 posters

Go down

UCLA kicked from Final Four over Covid protocol. NCAA sends Michigan in their place.  Empty UCLA kicked from Final Four over Covid protocol. NCAA sends Michigan in their place.

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-04-01, 07:09

Steve's sources confirm.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

UCLA kicked from Final Four over Covid protocol. NCAA sends Michigan in their place.  Empty Re: UCLA kicked from Final Four over Covid protocol. NCAA sends Michigan in their place.

Post by kingstonlake 2021-04-01, 07:22

My favorite day of the year
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

UCLA kicked from Final Four over Covid protocol. NCAA sends Michigan in their place.  Empty Re: UCLA kicked from Final Four over Covid protocol. NCAA sends Michigan in their place.

Post by steveschneider 2021-04-01, 07:22

[tw]1377130803319074818?s=21[/tw]

All I got is they burned beds after the win. Pro tip to the Bruins you want to light the old ratty couch on fire. You save the bed for some consensual victory whoopee. Also don’t ever let the Freep shame you again a lot of schools including UofM has lit a fire in March.

Last edited by steveschneider on 2021-04-01, 07:23; edited 1 time in total
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-04-01, 07:23

I won Powerball last night!
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-04-01, 07:27

The Pantry wrote:I won Powerball last night!

I traded in my Prius for an SUV.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2021-04-01, 08:27

steveschneider wrote:
The Pantry wrote:I won Powerball last night!

I traded in my Prius for an SUV.

We will see you in your kia
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

The Pantry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2021-04-01, 08:41

Michigan fans are saying they lost because it was a late game.

Apparently, the team is full of toddlers.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay, steveschneider and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-04-01, 08:43

Dendrobates wrote:Michigan fans are saying they lost because it was a late game.

Apparently,  the team is full of toddlers.

Whatever happened to midnight basketball? Apparently scUM never played it.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-04-01, 11:26

Dendrobates wrote:Michigan fans are saying they lost because it was a late game.

I’m hearing that. Jesus all the teams have been in Indy for three weeks. How long does the body take to adjust.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-04-01, 11:34

UM does not count any losses if the game started at a time other than noon. This applies to football and basketball.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-04-01, 11:34

DWags wrote:

I’m hearing that. Jesus all the teams have been in Indy for three weeks. How long does the body take to adjust.

Adjust? They were not playing in Tokyo.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-04-01, 13:05

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

Adjust? They were not playing in Tokyo.

Maybe in the world of scUM the time zones run north-south instead of east-west
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2021-04-01, 17:42

DWags wrote:

They are college kids any game between 4pm and 2am they are good with
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down