Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good, good, let the hate flow through you a little early: Bye week pregame thread

+21
SawGreen
Death Roe
Wally Fairway
AvgMSUJoe
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
duffy munn
The Pantry
Jake from State Farm
steveschneider
Pervis Muldoon
Nordic
NigelUno
TrapperGus
Rick Saunders
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
Dendrobates
DWags
MiamiSpartan
Turtleneck
25 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Good, good, let the hate flow through you a little early: Bye week pregame thread Empty Good, good, let the hate flow through you a little early: Bye week pregame thread

Post by Turtleneck 2021-10-18, 11:00

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, The Pantry, tGreenWay, Pervis Muldoon and TrapperGus like this post

Back to top Go down

Good, good, let the hate flow through you a little early: Bye week pregame thread Empty Re: Good, good, let the hate flow through you a little early: Bye week pregame thread

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-10-18, 13:48

I'm not wearing anything blue for the next 2 weeks. Usually that is just for the game week against UM, but these are game weeks this season. This isn't a week to let up.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Good, good, let the hate flow through you a little early: Bye week pregame thread Empty Re: Good, good, let the hate flow through you a little early: Bye week pregame thread

Post by DWags 2021-10-18, 13:57

Wearing a Spartan hoodie today. Will wear Something Spartan everyday till the big one.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and Green money like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2021-10-18, 14:13

I wish the game was at 3:30 and not noon
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-10-18, 14:37

Wearing a green Genesee Brewery hoodie right now. It doesn't match the green MSU helmet I'm wearing though.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-10-18, 14:38

Also drinking seltzer from a green can.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-10-18, 15:35

The poor sumbitch Jet’s Pizza delivery teen girl got her first taste of the feud last night. I ordered pizza and salad greens. She brought me bleu/blue cheese dressing. I grabbed that shit out of the paper bag and threw it in her face with authority! “I said salad GREENS!, lady! Keep that bleu shit where it belongs… in the trash!!!”
God, I feel great! I’m a man! Aaaaargghhh! Let’s gooooo!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Turtleneck and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-10-18, 15:49

I'm wearing blue all week. Reverse jinx.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-10-18, 15:56

kingstonlake wrote:I'm wearing blue all week. Reverse jinx.

Dammit kingston, now you've gone and ruined it.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2021-10-18, 17:14

Turtleneck wrote:Also drinking seltzer from a green can.

Pick up some Cream Ale. As horrible el-cheapo beers go it's damn good. Green Can, Green hoodie, can't go wrong there.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-10-18, 20:06

How about rude hand gestures each time I drive by the big hole.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-10-18, 20:11

Rick Saunders wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Also drinking seltzer from a green can.

Pick up some Cream Ale.  As horrible el-cheapo beers go it's damn good.  Green Can, Green hoodie, can't go wrong there.

On its face, this seems like a good suggestion, but there’s a flaw. We Spartans are Green & White, not Green & Cream. That creamy crap is for IU Loosiers.
Never had any, but what about WhiteClaw? One of The Only Colors is right there in the name. Eezus peezus.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Rick Saunders likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-10-18, 20:16

TrapperGus wrote:How about rude hand gestures each time I drive by the big hole.

Thinking about a late night visit to dead Bo’s gravesite. Grab video making it look like I’m peeing on him, even though it’s only water, maybe with a little bit of yellow dye. As much as I’d love to actually piss on Bo, that could be trouble if I’m caught. If it’s just water, the whole thing is harmless theater, but it would still make the scummers livid. 💦💦
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Green money likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-10-18, 20:30

Good, good, let the hate flow through you a little early: Bye week pregame thread Genesee-cream-can
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Rick Saunders likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-10-18, 20:33

Good, good, let the hate flow through you a little early: Bye week pregame thread Large-zerogravitygreenstatelagercan
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Polydorus and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-10-18, 20:35

I’m wearing a plain green zip hoodie now while watching the bills.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2021-10-18, 20:45

I'm still rooting Northwestern on Saturday. Fuck them. I want them lose every game.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan, tGreenWay, Dendrobates, Turtleneck and Green money like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-10-18, 20:47

Nordic wrote:I'm still rooting Northwestern on Saturday. Fuck them. I want them lose every game.

Good, good, let the hate flow through you a little early: Bye week pregame thread Thats-what-im-talking-about-kevin-malone
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2021-10-18, 21:52

Taylor Lewan was lying motionless on the field for a few minutes on MNF, then was carted off the field.  The announcers say he's moving around now and getting x-rays.  He was hurt diving on a couple of Bills at the end of the play and ramming his head into one player's back.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-10-18, 23:11

Pervis Muldoon wrote:Taylor Lewan was lying motionless on the field for a few minutes on MNF, then was carted off the field.  The announcers say he's moving around now and getting x-rays.  He was hurt diving on a couple of Bills at the end of the play and ramming his head into one player's back.

A true michigan man. Has his forehead stopped bleeding yet?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-10-19, 01:12

Nordic wrote:I'm still rooting Northwestern on Saturday. Fuck them. I want them lose every game.

Always. Fucking. Focused.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-10-19, 08:13

Pervis Muldoon wrote:Taylor Lewan was lying motionless on the field for a few minutes on MNF, then was carted off the field.  The announcers say he's moving around now and getting x-rays.  He was hurt diving on a couple of Bills at the end of the play and ramming his head into one player's back.

Hoping he’s okay and wish him a speedy recovery.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-10-19, 08:47

steveschneider wrote:

Hoping he’s okay and wish him a speedy recovery.

or that his legs get burned off in an aids related fire
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-10-19, 08:49

I'd get some Rolling Rock beer but it also has blue on it's label. WTF is up with that? Green and White and blue? They can keep their crappy beer and I hope all of it goes skunk.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-10-19, 08:57

Heineken
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-10-19, 09:00

F*ck *ichigan
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Dendrobates, steveschneider, I.B. Fine and Green money like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2021-10-19, 09:04

When is it ok to throw beer in a U of M girls face?

When her mustache is on fire
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron, The Pantry, tGreenWay, Dendrobates, kingstonlake, Polydorus and Green money like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-10-19, 09:20

[tw]1450443322653351940[/tw]

Braylon, Hart and Desmond are the gifts that keep on giving.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-10-19, 09:23

Zzzzzzz
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2021-10-19, 09:37

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Zzzzzzz

Are you above hating U of M too, OTPT?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-10-19, 10:14

Fuck off, duff. I’m reacting to the mac level sports talk radio show trying to rile up simpletons such as yourself.
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2021-10-19, 11:32

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Fuck off, duff. I’m reacting to the mac level sports talk radio show trying to rile up simpletons such as yourself.
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Fuck off, duff. I’m reacting to the mac level sports talk radio show trying to rile up simpletons such as yourself.

It's the bye week and U of M is next on the football schedule. both teams will be undefeated and ranked in the top 10. But I guess we should wait until you say it's ok to discuss this.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-10-19, 11:43

You should apologize.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-10-19, 11:44

I’m not that anxious. Feel like we should be favored and have a solid chance at winning this one. We have a better coach and the better offense. My main concern is dumb penalties and our secondary.

Win or lose this just year two of the Mel Tucker experience and I firmly believe the best is yet to come. Go Green!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-10-19, 11:46

NigelUno wrote:

You should apologize.

I think it’s a tribute to greenway. Have to hand it to him he made swearing at other posters trendy. I haven’t watched any of these UK cop shows he’s into but I did listen to some west coast gangster rap on vinyl and it definitely inspired me the last couple of days.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2021-10-19, 12:58

duffy munn wrote:When is it ok to throw beer in a U of M girls face?

When her mustache is on fire
I approve
lol!
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2021-10-19, 13:01

Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1450443322653351940[/tw]

I hope they do show that to the team.
And fuck off Ryan. You don't know shit
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2021-10-19, 14:11

"I can't name any of their players" is possibly the dumbest sports talk cliche. All it tells me is that those two don't watch the games, and I shouldn't listen to them.

I can't name any players on Michigan's softball team. Then again, my job isn't to talk about Big Ten softball.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Turtleneck likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-10-19, 14:29

Pervis Muldoon wrote:

"I can't name any of their players" is possibly the dumbest sports talk cliche. All it tells me is that those two don't watch the games, and I shouldn't listen to them.

I can't name any players on Michigan's softball team. Then again, my job isn't to talk about Big Ten softball.

Consider who said it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Turtleneck and Pervis Muldoon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-10-19, 15:23

I don't know that anyone is riled up. It's more of a recognition that (once again) someone from UM is pushing a 'We don't even know who you are' entitled bullshit arrogant attitude that hasn't exactly worked out too well for them.

It's beyond comical at this point.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, Dendrobates, DWags, Pervis Muldoon, steveschneider, Nordic, Jake from State Farm and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next