Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good, good, let the hate flow through you a little early: Bye week pregame thread

+21
SawGreen
Death Roe
Wally Fairway
AvgMSUJoe
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
duffy munn
The Pantry
Jake from State Farm
steveschneider
Pervis Muldoon
Nordic
NigelUno
TrapperGus
Rick Saunders
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
Dendrobates
DWags
MiamiSpartan
Turtleneck
25 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Good, good, let the hate flow through you a little early: Bye week pregame thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Good, good, let the hate flow through you a little early: Bye week pregame thread

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-10-19, 17:49

NigelUno wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Fuck off, duff. I’m reacting to the mac level sports talk radio show trying to rile up simpletons such as yourself.

I don't know that anyone is riled up. It's more of a recognition that (once again) someone from UM is pushing a 'We don't even know who you are' entitled bullshit arrogant attitude that hasn't exactly worked out too well for them.

It's beyond comical at this point.

Good, good, let the hate flow through you a little early: Bye week pregame thread - Page 2 55953254

Worked out well for Joe Milton when Antjuan Simmons wasn't on his radar.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Good, good, let the hate flow through you a little early: Bye week pregame thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Good, good, let the hate flow through you a little early: Bye week pregame thread

Post by Turtleneck 2021-10-19, 18:44

No. 9 Michigan State heads into bye week while shifting focus to No. 6 Michigan

https://www.mlive.com/spartans/2021/10/no-9-michigan-state-heads-into-bye-week-while-shifting-focus-to-no-6-michigan.html
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-10-19, 19:11

Searched but can't find the pic of the UM concrete canoe chick(?)
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-10-20, 08:45

NigelUno wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Fuck off, duff. I’m reacting to the mac level sports talk radio show trying to rile up simpletons such as yourself.

I don't know that anyone is riled up.  It's more of a recognition that (once again) someone from UM is pushing a 'We don't even know who you are' entitled bullshit arrogant attitude that hasn't exactly worked out too well for them.

It's beyond comical at this point.  

Kind of ironic but I forgot about most of those UofM players until that clip came up. When I see Braylon I think of all those DUIs he had in the pros. I hope Uber or just drinking at home has helped him avoid anymore jail time.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-10-20, 09:50

An office dude put up a picture of the big hole on his wall, could see it in the morning zoom... I told him it was trash and would look better facing the wall. (BOOM!)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Floyd Robertson, tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2021-10-20, 10:31

Jake from State Farm wrote:I'd get some Rolling Rock and I hope all of it goes skunk.

I think it starts that way.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

The Pantry, Other Teams Pursuing That, AvgMSUJoe, Pervis Muldoon and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-10-20, 12:21

AvgMSUJoe wrote:An office dude put up a picture of the big hole on his wall, could see it in the morning zoom... I told him it was trash and would look better facing the wall. (BOOM!)

He put toilet paper on his wall?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-10-20, 13:34

A lot of UM fans use toilet paper for window curtains so it’s probable.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-10-20, 21:05

Dominate the bye week!

[ig]CVRIEPSF8wb[/ig]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-10-20, 21:06

Turtleneck wrote:Dominate the bye week!

[ig]CVRIEPSF8wb[/ig]

Fucking helmet doesn't match the fucking jersey. God Damn, can't we do one thing right.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2021-10-20, 21:16

Rick Saunders wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:I'd get some Rolling Rock and I hope all of it goes skunk.

East coast beers fugging suck
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-10-21, 15:07

Nordic wrote:
Rick Saunders wrote:

Just like the East Coast um students...
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2021-10-21, 15:18

Nordic wrote:
Rick Saunders wrote:

Good, good, let the hate flow through you a little early: Bye week pregame thread - Page 2 Prima-Pils_12oz-Can
Good, good, let the hate flow through you a little early: Bye week pregame thread - Page 2 Dirtwolf
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-10-21, 16:19

If anyone has trouble with letting the hate flow for a full two weeks, I’m happy to share some of mine. I gots plenty!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-10-21, 17:23

Good, good, let the hate flow through you a little early: Bye week pregame thread - Page 2 5kvx63
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-10-21, 17:26

Nordic wrote:
Rick Saunders wrote:

Went camping at Acadia NP ~20 years ago. Bar Harbor Brewery...Cadillac Mountain Stout. One of the best beers I've ever tried.

Some company called The Atlantic bought BHB. Doubt Cadillac Mountain is anywhere near the same.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Rick Saunders likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-10-21, 17:49

Good, good, let the hate flow through you a little early: Bye week pregame thread - Page 2 Tumblr_orwfmqcbE51qigluvo4_400
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-10-21, 18:23

Nordic wrote:
Rick Saunders wrote:

That’s cool just more for us.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2021-10-23, 08:59

Bye weeks suck, it's October and I'm stuck just rooting against teams today in games I really don't care about
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-10-23, 10:29

So watching some netflix... just sitting here thinking, DAMN um sucks.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2021-10-23, 11:06

Anyone going to the game?

If so, where are you tailgating? I'll come swing by. We tailgate by the Nat Sci building. Shoot me a DM and I'll save a beer for you.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-10-23, 11:37

Death Roe wrote:Anyone going to the game?

If so, where are you tailgating? I'll come swing by. We tailgate by the Nat Sci building. Shoot me a DM and I'll save a beer for you.

If I started tailgating today there's a good possibility I wouldn't make it to the game next Saturday
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2021-10-23, 16:30

Michigan week, and I had almost forgotten about this. It's not AndyH material, but just an idea I had several years ago (better on a small screen). I actually showed some of it to Bob Apisa, his wife and videographer and they used some audio in Bob's movie.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FMkqz2bzz48
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-10-23, 16:45

Wally Fairway wrote:Bye weeks suck, it's October and I'm stuck just rooting against teams today in games I really don't care about

I’m not even in the mood to work outside.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-10-23, 17:33

SawGreen wrote:Michigan week, and I had almost forgotten about this. It's not AndyH material, but just an idea I had several years ago (better on a small screen). I actually showed some of it to Bob Apisa, his wife and videographer and they used some audio in Bob's movie.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FMkqz2bzz48

Awesome, Saw. Love that you have Boston underneath the vid, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-10-17, 10:56

Bump. I hate them. I want to crush them. Ann Arbor is Mordor and Harbaugh is an orc.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Dendrobates and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2022-10-17, 20:32

My first thought is: great, now everyone will watch msu get their asses handed to them.
BUT...
I do know, MSU is their kryptonite. And regardless of how bad MSU is, they are the ones who can beat UM.
X is back, other players should be back from some injuries, I still think UM is slightly overrated, and MSU has a bye week.
I won't say there's a good chance, but I think there's an ok chance MSU can win. I don't want to get my hopes up, and I will just expect the worse.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, The Pantry, tGreenWay, duffy munn and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2022-10-17, 21:18

Dendrobates wrote:My first thought is: great, now everyone will watch msu get their asses handed to them.
BUT...
I do know, MSU is their kryptonite. And regardless of how bad MSU is, they are the ones who can beat UM.
X is back, other players should be back from some injuries, I still think UM is slightly overrated, and MSU has a bye week.
I won't say there's a good chance, but I think there's an ok chance MSU can win. I don't want to get my hopes up, and I will just expect the worse.
UM also has a bye week.

Question: Will students be guarding Sparty the whole two weeks?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-10-17, 22:18

Dendrobates wrote:My first thought is: great, now everyone will watch msu get their asses handed to them.
BUT...

We're going to find out a lot about this team on the 29th. I don't expect to win but we really need to compete. My fear is they get up a couple TD's early and the wheels fall off.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2022-10-17, 22:46

Wonder what the spread will be… 21?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-10-18, 00:39

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Wonder what the spread will be… 21?

Currently 8.5
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-10-18, 07:58

duffy munn wrote:

Currently 8.5
+7.5 to Wisconsin at home.
+8.5 to UM on the road?
That seems a little off. Maybe they forgot the 1 in front of the 8.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2022-10-18, 11:05

duffy munn wrote:

Currently 8.5

No chance that has to be the before the season line
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-10-18, 11:09

That spread tells me someone is hurt for UM and it ain’t public yet.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-10-18, 11:18

Is this legit?

Good, good, let the hate flow through you a little early: Bye week pregame thread - Page 2 7b727e10
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2022-10-18, 13:01

kingstonlake wrote:That spread tells me someone is hurt for UM and it ain’t public yet.

It ain’t the spread bro
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-10-18, 13:37

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:That spread tells me someone is hurt for UM and it ain’t public yet.

It ain’t the spread bro

It can’t be. If it was, it would be getting hammered (and would have changed).
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-10-20, 06:47

https://www.mlive.com/spartans/2022/10/michigan-state-true-freshmen-tracker-redshirts-already-burned-and-who-is-close.html
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-10-20, 09:17

23 1/2

Ouch.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-10-20, 09:32

Trapper Gus wrote:https://www.mlive.com/spartans/2022/10/michigan-state-true-freshmen-tracker-redshirts-already-burned-and-who-is-close.html

So, we've had 2 FR start at safety, 1 at DE, and 1 at WR. Good for the future, but shows our lack of depth.

Hopefully can keep redshirts in play for all the OL.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next