Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSU Football Recruiting Analysis: Class of 2022

5 posters

Go down

MSU Football Recruiting Analysis:  Class of 2022 Empty MSU Football Recruiting Analysis: Class of 2022

Post by Pervis Muldoon Thu 16 Dec 2021 - 12:53

Wow! Yesterday was an exciting day for recruits, coaches and fans. For me, it was a frenzy of activity that closes another chapter of football analysis.

I've spent many years tracking all Spartan recruits and transfers, some since birth. Today, I'll share my thoughts on this exceptional recruiting class.

First, the quarterback. He's a poised leader with a live arm who can make all the throws. He's not a run-first QB, but flashes impressive escapability. Though his mechanics need some work, he should challenge for a starting role by year two. Comparison: Don Majkowski

The running back is shifty and elusive. He may not have elite top-end speed or bruising strength, but he is an instant-impact player who moves well in space. His burst jumps off the screen. Comparison: Mewelde Moore

The receivers have excellent length, soft hands and high-end ball skills. Though a bit raw in terms of route-running, they flash next-level spacial awareness and are willing blockers. Comparison: Gino Cappalletti

The tight ends are physical contact-seekers with functional dexterity and solid if not elite pass-catching abilities. Though not contextually verified, their game speed is more than adequate, and they slot into multiple personnel packages. Comparison: Billy Bajema

The offensive linemen flash surprising agility relative to size. They have violent hands, low pad levels and they finish blocks, getting to second-level defenders in the run game and immobilizing pass rushers. They need to add mass, but possess the frames to do it. Comparison: Larry Tharpe

The defensive linemen are high-motor pass-rushers and bulldozing run-stoppers. The ends have quick-twitch suddenness, superior length and superb edge speed. The tackles are gap-sound and leverage-optimal with high developmental upside. Comparison: Harvey Martin

The linebackers are heat-seeking missiles with noses for the football. They'll need to hone their coverage skills, but they flash chase-down explosiveness and are technically sound tacklers with relentless stack-and-shed ferocity. Comparison: Takeo Spikes

The defensive backs are crafty and aggressive ballhawks with great anticipation and hip-fluidity from backpedal to burst. The corners are handsy route-disrupters who minimize catch windows. The safeties flash refined scan-and-seek abilities and take sharp coverage angles. Comparison: Dick Lane

The athletes are both athletically explosive and explosively athletic. They transfer weight well and show tremendous kinesiological attributes, combining speed, strength, stamina, coordination and agility. Though lithe and lively, they possess superior physicality. Comparison: Olga Korbut

The kicker uses his power and accuracy to create maximum range. He shows remarkable leg extension and solid toe-to-ball energy transfer. Comparison: Gino Cappalletti

Overall, this class ranks among the best in the history of college football.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Floyd Robertson, Travis of the Cosmos, InTenSity, tGreenWay, Motown Spartan, DWags, AvgMSUJoe and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

MSU Football Recruiting Analysis:  Class of 2022 Empty Re: MSU Football Recruiting Analysis: Class of 2022

Post by AvgMSUJoe Thu 16 Dec 2021 - 13:16

THIS is the kind of content that keeps me coming to MSU message boards.

You sir have SAVED me THOUSANDS in crooting news service fees.

Grade: Pass.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

MSU Football Recruiting Analysis:  Class of 2022 Empty Re: MSU Football Recruiting Analysis: Class of 2022

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 16 Dec 2021 - 13:38

Hi Pervis thank you how would you compare this recruiting class to The Branch Davidian’s famed 1992 recruiting class? Thank you I’ll hang up and listen
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Thu 16 Dec 2021 - 13:42

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Hi Pervis thank you how would you compare this recruiting class to The Branch Davidian’s famed 1992 recruiting class? Thank you I’ll hang up and listen

The Branch Davidian's started off really quiet but by the time they were done they were on fire!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 16 Dec 2021 - 16:29

Based on this report, I will be renewing my season tickets and fully expect to attend every home game next season. And not just for the Melting Moments™ Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches, either. It’s possible I’ll watch some of the games, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Thu 16 Dec 2021 - 16:42

tGreenWay wrote:Based on this report, I will be renewing my season tickets and fully expect to attend every home game next season. And not just for the Melting Moments™ Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches, either. It’s possible I’ll watch some of the games, too.

What about the hot cocoa in collectible mugs?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 16 Dec 2021 - 16:45

Motown Spartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Based on this report, I will be renewing my season tickets and fully expect to attend every home game next season. And not just for the Melting Moments™ Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches, either. It’s possible I’ll watch some of the games, too.

What about the hot cocoa in collectible mugs?

Nah, not anymore. Little kids always come up to me after the game begging for those mugs, even if they already have a huge stack of them. Mrs. GreenWay said I had to stop telling them to fuck off, and that just took the fun out of it, so I get coffee.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down