Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow, Dan Dakich on Twitter and MSU people

+8
Turtleneck
Probably CF
MiamiSpartan
AvgMSUJoe
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
PennSpartan
DWags
12 posters

Go down

Wow, Dan Dakich on Twitter and MSU people Empty Wow, Dan Dakich on Twitter and MSU people

Post by DWags 2022-01-18, 01:31

It's pretty fucked up.  Evidently MIles Bridges had an outstanding night and that set it off.  If what Dakich says is true, however, we've got some fucked up fans.  I know he's said some disparaging things about MSU and once specifically about MIles Bridges, but there is saying stuff on Twitter, and  there is being assholes.  

People were making fun of him on twitter for saying Bridges didn't have any game.  Bridges had 22 in the first quarter tonight.  He said (paraphrasing) "Sparty stalkers, one actually went to my daughters place of work and wanted our home address, police were called".  

WTF?  Eitehr he's lying on the twitter, or there is someone so screwed up in the head calling himself a Spartan that you'd go to his daughters place of work and stalk them?  

Sometimes guys, college sports suck.  

[tw]1483293689938157569?s=20[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

PennSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Wow, Dan Dakich on Twitter and MSU people Empty Re: Wow, Dan Dakich on Twitter and MSU people

Post by PennSpartan 2022-01-18, 07:09

DWags wrote:It's pretty fucked up.  Evidently MIles Bridges had an outstanding night and that set it off.  If what Dakich says is true, however, we've got some fucked up fans.  I know he's said some disparaging things about MSU and once specifically about MIles Bridges, but there is saying stuff on Twitter, and  there is being assholes.  

People were making fun of him on twitter for saying Bridges didn't have any game.  Bridges had 22 in the first quarter tonight.  He said (paraphrasing) "Sparty stalkers, one actually went to my daughters place of work and wanted our home address, police were called".  

WTF?  Eitehr he's lying on the twitter, or there is someone so screwed up in the head calling himself a Spartan that you'd go to his daughters place of work and stalk them?  

Sometimes guys, college sports suck.  

[tw]1483293689938157569?s=20[/tw]
Spend 5 minutes in a RCMB game thread and you’ll see the evidence.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Wow, Dan Dakich on Twitter and MSU people Empty Re: Wow, Dan Dakich on Twitter and MSU people

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-01-18, 07:18

My give a shit meter is real low on this dwags I’m just going to start you out right there.

Was there any particular reason why they thought this guy was an msu fan? Let me get Dakich’s story straight- so a guy, presumably in head to toe msu gear, is in Zionville (Indiana?) going to where his daughter works (very difficult information to find) to find out what her dads address is (phenomenally easy information to find)? I presume the cops did nothing, but this grievous incident definitely occurred?

Fuck this guy he’s a liar and definitely exaggerating something or other.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-01-18, 07:21

I googled “dan dakich address” and his address was the first result.

Alternatively I could find his daughter and ask her. That seems much more straight forward. Dude is making shit up.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

gomersbro, Pervis Muldoon and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-01-18, 08:03

An ice cream store in Indiana was open in January on MLK Day?

Suspect
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-01-18, 08:18

Sheeeeeeeiiit... we can't even muster a good game thread, ain't no one stalking Dakich's kid cause he hated on Miles Bridges (and other stupid comments over the years).
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-01-18, 08:20

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:My give a shit meter is real low on this dwags I’m just going to start you out right there.

Was there any particular reason why they thought this guy was an msu fan? Let me get Dakich’s story straight- so a guy, presumably in head to toe msu gear, is in Zionville (Indiana?) going to where his daughter works (very difficult information to find) to find out what her dads address is (phenomenally easy information to find)? I presume the cops did nothing, but this grievous incident definitely occurred?

I know. As I said, either he’s lying or there are some really messed up people. Hopefully it’s the former.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2022-01-18, 09:05

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:My give a shit meter is real low on this dwags I’m just going to start you out right there.

Yeah, something didn't smell right. It didn't make a ton of sense to me that someone would track the daughter down at work and say, "I'm an MSU fan, where do you live?" I was thinking a huge exaggeration/misunderstanding, like maybe a guy in an MSU hat asked her out or something. The fact that you so easily found his address really adds to the BS.

But this has become a trend with people in the public eye who are under fire, where they claim that someone is stalking them or their families. Obviously it happens, and is terrible if it does, but some are basically using it as a guilt trip to quiet trolls.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Probably CF 2022-01-18, 12:53

I don’t really give a shit, but if I did I’d ask Dan when this took place so I could FOIA the police records to confirm it went down like he said it did.
Probably CF
Probably CF
Spartiate

tGreenWay and gomersbro like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-01-18, 13:27

He lies a lot and is a complete dirtbag. A legitimately bad person.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

gomersbro likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2022-01-18, 18:35

I'm surprised it's just one person. If you troll thousands of people, you're lucky if only one of them turns out to be crazy. No sympathy.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-04-23, 11:36

Wow, Dan Dakich on Twitter and MSU people 877510730

[tw]1517558002793988097[/tw]
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-04-23, 19:02

If he doesn't want crazies on the internets going after him.he needs to lighten up
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-04-23, 19:23

Dickitch is desperate for attention. Still, he needs to know if he punches someone at the Jack, someone is going to punch him back.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

SawGreen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2022-04-24, 07:54

NigelUno wrote: Wow, Dan Dakich on Twitter and MSU people 877510730

[tw]1517558002793988097[/tw]

He can't stand it when the attention isn't on him.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

SawGreen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down