Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texas state Senate Candidate Says Vote for Her or Face Consequences

4 posters

Go down

Texas state Senate Candidate Says Vote for Her or Face Consequences Empty Texas state Senate Candidate Says Vote for Her or Face Consequences

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:59 am

Texas Christians, you've been warned. If you don't get out and vote for this (nutjob) candidate, God will judge you because she's "been appointed and assigned for this position and God is testing you all"

[tw]1492225708327899138[/tw]

Texas state Senate Candidate Says Vote for Her or Face Consequences 1966794946
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Texas state Senate Candidate Says Vote for Her or Face Consequences Empty Re: Texas state Senate Candidate Says Vote for Her or Face Consequences

Post by Trapper Gus Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:02 am

Words alone cannot describe this level of crazy ...

Texas state Senate Candidate Says Vote for Her or Face Consequences 3662518500

Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Texas state Senate Candidate Says Vote for Her or Face Consequences Empty Re: Texas state Senate Candidate Says Vote for Her or Face Consequences

Post by Bredo Morstoel Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:08 am

I'd rather take my chances with God judging me as opposed to the far left judging me. I think God is probably more forgiving and less vengeful.
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:49 am

Bredo Morstoel wrote:I'd rather take my chances with God judging me as opposed to the far left judging me. I think God is probably more forgiving and less vengeful.

Good luck with your imaginary guy in the sky afterlife
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:50 am

kingstonlake wrote:
Bredo Morstoel wrote:I'd rather take my chances with God judging me as opposed to the far left judging me. I think God is probably more forgiving and less vengeful.

Good luck with your imaginary guy in the sky afterlife

I'm not worried about that guy. It's the leftists that scare me.
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down