Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another stupid gun thread

3 posters

Go down

Another stupid gun thread Empty Another stupid gun thread

Post by AvgMSUJoe Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:04 am

If, as the right insists, guns protect people, why don't we ever see the official count of number of "bad guys" killed by legal, registered and licensed gun owners?

You'd think the NRA would be pushing the MSM to lead each day's news with these statistics on the virtues of guns.

I know a ton of "personal protection" guns owners who will scream form the mountain top. As far as I know (and they would tell me), the only people I know who've shot anyone were in the military/cops.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Another stupid gun thread Empty Re: Another stupid gun thread

Post by Jake from State Farm Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:55 pm

Just go to the right wing websites like The Blaze. They're more than happy to put out stories about one of their own doling out their own brand of justice.

There was also nonstop coverage of that kid in Wisconsin shooting people that he claimed their words were going to kill him so he killed them instead and the jury agreed with his actions.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:47 pm

Jake from State Farm wrote:Just go to the right wing websites like The Blaze. They're more than happy to put out stories about one of their own doling out their own brand of justice.

There was also nonstop coverage of that kid in Wisconsin shooting people that he claimed their words were going to kill him so he killed them instead and the jury agreed with his actions.

That porky little turd threw a blubbering fit on the stand and became a conservative icon.  I remember when conservatives at least tried to appear tough and masculine.  Now their victimhood mentality has turned them into wimpy little crybabies.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

tGreenWay and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down