Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warnock beats Walker in GA runoff; Dems grab 51 seat majority

+2
DWags
tGreenWay
6 posters

Go down

Warnock beats Walker in GA runoff; Dems grab 51 seat majority Empty Warnock beats Walker in GA runoff; Dems grab 51 seat majority

Post by tGreenWay 2022-12-06, 22:31

Thank you Jesus!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Floyd Robertson and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Warnock beats Walker in GA runoff; Dems grab 51 seat majority Empty Re: Warnock beats Walker in GA runoff; Dems grab 51 seat majority

Post by tGreenWay 2022-12-06, 22:32

https://cnn.it/3Y0gPNr
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Warnock beats Walker in GA runoff; Dems grab 51 seat majority Empty Re: Warnock beats Walker in GA runoff; Dems grab 51 seat majority

Post by DWags 2022-12-06, 23:25

I was shocked at 8:30 P.M. when Walker was winning. Turned it off. Wow.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-12-07, 01:20

Didn’t even watch after 7 until I got an announcement on my phone. Had no idea who would win. I still can’t believe this was a close contest. Walker is the single dumbest candidate I’ve ever seen the GOP run—and that’s the party of Marjorie Taylor Greene, Louis Gohmert, Lauren Boebert, and Michelle Bachmann. If Walker was a Dem running in Michigan, there’s no way I would’ve supported him, and it’s an embarrassment that so many Georgians did.

Edit: just to be clear, I know Walker is a likable guy, but damn is he stupid.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-12-07, 01:28

Credit to Walker, though, for conceding the race. He’s not claiming a stolen election like some morans.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2022-12-07, 06:45

DWags wrote:I was shocked at 8:30 P.M. when Walker was winning. Turned it off. Wow.

We saw the same thing in the runoff in 2020 (technically early 2021). Maybe in the general elections, as well. The populous areas around Atlanta have more votes and take longer to get reported, while also being heavily Dem.

It's still pathetic how many people would vote for a guy who, according to their stated belief on abortion, has paid to have his children murdered. But, ya know, there's this "R" next to his name on the ballot.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2022-12-07, 06:50

Good thing to wake up to this morning. Not right this minute, I mean when I did a few hours ago. I'm not a slacker.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-12-07, 08:06

Democratic Party is going to be very busy confirming judges & executive branch nominees.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-12-07, 08:25

DWags wrote:I was shocked at 8:30 P.M. when Walker was winning. Turned it off. Wow.

That was right around the time that Herschel's staff knew they they would lose (and were admitting it off the record).
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-12-07, 08:29

NigelUno wrote:

That was right around the time that Herschel's staff knew they they would lose (and were admitting it off the record).

One of my children worked as the "number cruncher" for a US Congressional district when they were in high school. The campaign knows typically early in the day of the election if they will win, based on turn out at bell weather precincts.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down